COMEDK UGET 2018: Counselling, Cut Off, Merit List, Admission Process
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling (2nd round) for engineering courses has been started from 31st July 2018. The exam is managed by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). It is an undergraduate entrance exam organized for admission into engineering and architecture courses. It is a state level entrance exam. COMEDK only organizes entrance test for engineering courses. The admission to the architecture programme is based on NATA Score. Here, we have mentioned complete details of the COMEDK UGET 2018 including answer key, result, counselling, etc.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Notifications:
COMEDK UGET 2019 Notification has been released. The application form can be filled from 16th January 2019. Check here for COMEDK UGET 2019.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling (2nd round) for engineering courses has been started from 31st July 2018 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling for engineering courses has been started from 16th July 2018. Check here for counselling schedule.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling Details for engineering & architecture courses has been released now. Check here for counselling details.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Result has been declared on 28th May 2018. Check here for result details.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Final Answer Key has been released on 25th May 2018 through login. Check here for answer key details.
To view COMEDK UGET 2018 Information Bulletin Click here
COMEDK UGET 2018 Provisional Answer Key has been released via login. Candidates can challenge the answer key till 21st May 2018.Check here for answer key details.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Mock Test has been released on 5th February 2018.Check here for mock test and other preparation tips.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card has been released on 4th May 2018. Check here for admit card details.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form has been extended till 20th April 2018. Click here for application details.
COMEDK UGET Exam Dates
In the below table, we are providing the official schedule of COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Dates:
|Application Form Releasing Date||16th January 2018|
|Mock test release||5th February 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application||20th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th – 12th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||13th May 2018 (Sunday)|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||17th May 2018|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||21st May 2018|
|Final answer key release||25th May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||28th May 2018|
|Counselling Start (1st round)||16th to 26th July 2018|
|Counselling Start (2nd round)||31st July – 8th August 2018|
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018
- COMEDK organize a centralized single window counselling or seat selection process of COMEDK for admission into engineering & architecture courses offered by the affiliated colleges of COMEDK.
- The counselling related information such as counselling schedule or procedure is published on our website within the prescribed time.
- The COMEDK UGET counseling has been started from 16th July 2018 through offline mode.
- The counselling is held in two rounds.
- The admission are done on the basis of a marks score in the examination.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
- 10th/SSLC Passing Certificate
- 12th/2nd PUC Mark sheet or Passing Certificate
- Photocopy of the filled Application Form
- Photo ID proof
- COMEDK UGET TAT Card 2018
- COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2018
- Demand Draft
- Category Certificate
- NATA Score Card (If Applicable)
COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2018
- The answer key has been published by the exam conducting authority through online mode.
- The authority is releasing a provisional & final answer key for the candidates.
- The provisional answer key has been posted on 17th May 2018.
- Candidates are able to submit their objections till 21st May 2018.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- to challenge the answer key.
- The final answer key is available on 25th May 2018.
- After a few weeks of the publication of the COMEDK UGET 2018 answer key, the result will be declared.
COMEDK UGET Result 2018
- Candidates can check their COMEDK UGET 2018 results on 28th May 2018.
- The result has been declared through online mode on our website.
- After the result declaration, the merit list will be prepared.
- Candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of the merit list.
- The conducting authority will also release COMEDK UGET Cut-off for engineering & architecture courses after the result declaration.
COMEDK UGET 2019 exam will be organized by the COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka). It is a state level entrance examination. This exam is held for admission into engineering courses in Karnataka state. The admission into B.Arcg course will be done through NATA.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Question)
Click here to view more FAQs on COMEDK UGET 2018
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018
Check Here – How to Fill COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
- Candidates have to fill the application form only through online mode.
- The COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form has been released from 16th January 2018.
- In the application, candidates have to enter their full name, e-mail ID, mobile no., and the courses for which applying.
- After successful registration, candidates will get the unique USER ID and Password in the registered email id & mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph, signature in the JPEG format.
- Candidates, those seeking admission to B.Arch course have to submit the separate application for appearing in the counselling process.
The application fee is Rs. 1300. Applicable taxes and convenience fee/charges will also be charged. Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode. It is non-refundable. In online mode, candidates can use the net banking/credit card/debit card.
Before applying for the engineering & architecture courses, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The complete details of COMEDK UGET eligibility are given here:
- Qualification Exam: Candidates have to pass second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must pass the qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics & English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score minimum 45% aggregate marks (40% in case of SC, ST & OBC candidates of Karnataka) in PCM subjects and must have passed individually.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Qualification Exam: Candidates have to clear second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates have to qualify the qualifying exam with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC, ST & OBC category of Karnataka).
- Diploma Holder: Candidates have 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central/State Government also apply.
- NOTE: Valid NATA Score Card (minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students).
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course have to submit the separate application form for counseling.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018
- COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card has been provided through online mode.
- Here, admit card called for Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT).
- The COMEDK UGET TAT has been released from 4th to 12th May 2018.
- No other mode is entertained to get the admit card.
- No applicant will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without the admit card.
- The candidates are advised to preserve the TAT till the admission process.
- COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket will also be required in the counselling process.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of COMEDK UGET 2018 is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Type of Question: The question paper will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of Exam: Total time provided for the whole exam is 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Language: The language of the question paper will be English.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for the incorrect response.
|Subject||No. of Questions (B.E./B.Tech)|
Click here to view Exam Centers for COMEDK UGET 2018
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2018
The COMEDK UGET 2018 Syllabus will be consist of the 2nd PUC/ 12th for the engineering and architecture. The complete syllabus will be comprised of mainly three subjects such as physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Below, we are providing brief syllabus as per the subjects:
- Alternating Current
- Current & Electricity
- Units of Measurement
- Motion in one, two & three dimensions
- Kinetic Energy
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Transition of Metals
- Chemical Kinetics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Chemistry in Action
- Organic Chemistry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Matrices & Determinates
- Logarithmic Series
- Correlation & Regression
- Differential Equation
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Make a proper schedule for exam preparation.
- Know & understand the exam pattern & complete syllabus of the examination.
- Practice Previous years question paper & sample papers.
- Eat well & reduce anxiety by doing various exercises for short period of time in between the study hours.
- Make proper notes of concepts& topics which require regular revision.
- Give enough time to each topic & subject such that no topics will be left unstudied.
- Select best reference books for COMEDK UGET 2018 preparation.
If you have any doubt regarding COMEDK UGET 2018, you may leave your query in the comment box.