COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Online Here
Latest Applications Open 2019:
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form has been released on 16th January 2019. COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) is the authority which organizes COMEDK UGET exam. It is organized to get admission into engineering & architecture courses in Karnataka state. This exam is a university level examination. Through this article, candidates can get complete information about COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019 – Released
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form has been released from 16th January 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates are able to fill & submit the application only through online mode. For other details, candidates can check this section:
- COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form is available from 16th January 2019.
- Candidates can submit the application till 19th April 2019.
- No application is issued by post or any other mode.
- At the time of form filling, candidates should upload their scanned copy of a photograph, signature (Dimension: 35 mm x 40 mm), guardian signature (Dimension: 35 mm x 40 mm) & unique ID proof in a JPEG/JPG format.
- The size of the above images should be 80 KB. For unique ID proof, the size will be 150 KB.
- Don’t forget to take a print copy of the confirmation page for further references.
- No need to send COMEDK UGET Online application form along with any documents to the university.
The fee payment can be done by credit card/debit card/net banking. The application fee details are given below:
|PCM||Rs 1500+ Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
The eligibility criteria details are given here:
- All Indian Candidates can apply for the exam.
For UG Engineering Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Passed the above exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 45% marks (40% in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka State) aggregate.
Here, we are providing a official schedule of COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019:
|Online Application Release||16th January 2019|
|Last date for form submission||19th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||12th May 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates should follow the given steps for How to apply for COMEDK UGET 2019:
- Visit the official website link (Link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- A login window will be opened.
- Click on “Click here to Register” option.
- Fill your registration details & click on “Register” button.
- Now, log in with “User ID” & “Password”.
- Fill the applying course, personal, category & academic details.
- Upload your recent photograph & signature and also guardian signature & unique ID proof in a given format.
- Click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Then, fill exam city preferences.
- Preview your application & click on “Submit” button.
- Now, pay the application fee through online mode.
- Click on “Continue to Pay”.
- Take a print copy of the confirmation page for future use.
If you have any other queries about COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- LPU (Top Placements) - 2019 Application Open Now.
- Jain University (Ranked 5th University) - B.Tech Application Open.
- Manipal University (#1 Private University) - 2019 Application Open.
- SRM University AP (Top Placements) - B.Tech 2019 Application Open.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham ('A' by NAAC) - B.Tech Application.