CET Delhi 2021: Delhi Polytechnic Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern
Delhi CET 2021 will be organized by Department of Training & Technical Education (DTTE). It is conducted at the state level for admission into diploma courses in the field of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and various other fields. Candidates seeking admission will have to qualify the entrance exam with minimum qualifying marks. Successfully qualifying candidates will get admission into various government as well as private polytechnic institutions/ colleges located in Delhi state. Here we are providing details as dates, application form, its fee, exam pattern and much more regarding CET Delhi 2021.
Delhi CET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding CET Delhi Exam Dates:
|Application form releases||3rd week of March 2021|
|Submission of application fee||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of April 2021|
|Application correction facility||4th week of April 2021|
|Admit Card availability||3rd week of May 2021|
|Delhi CET 2021 Exam||4th week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counselling process starts||2nd week of June 2021|
Delhi CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding CET Delhi 2021 Application Form:
- The application form for Delhi Polytechnic 2021 will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to register themselves from third week of March 2021.
- The last date to register for the examination will be third week of April 2021.
- Candidates are allowed to apply for only one test. Candidates will have to fill separate application form for each test.
- Authority will also provide correction facility in the application form for limited time period.
- Once application from will get filled, candidates are advised to re-check & verify all the given details.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- Bank Challan of corporation bank will be available via offline mode.
- To submit the application form, candidates will have to submit Rs. 400/-.
Delhi CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding Delhi Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
For Engineering & Technology based diploma courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Science, Mathematics, and English as their mandatory subject to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
For Pharmacy courses:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 10th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and any one from Biology/ Mathematics subjects to be eligible for CET Delhi 2021.
- Percentage: General category candidates must score 45% marks in the qualifying exam (40% for reserved category).
Delhi CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through complete details related Delhi CET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Delhi Polytechnic 2021 examination will be organized via offline (Pen-paper based) mode.
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- No. of questions: There will be total 150 questions in the question paper. For Pharmacy programme, there will be total 210 questions.
- Time: Candidates will get 2 hours 30 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 4 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will get deduct for each incorrect answer.
Delhi CET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates are advised to go to the website for complete Delhi CET syllabus. It will consist of total 5 tests. The subject include in various test will be as discussed below:
Test 1: It will consist of various topics from Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English and Biology subjects. Candidates are advised to study complete syllabus of class 9th& 10th.
Test II: Candidates must go through 12th level syllabus from topics as logical & analytical ability, comprehension & grammar, knowledge of current affairs & English.
Test III: It will consist of topics from Hindi comprehension including knowledge of current affairs, logical & analytical ability and grammar.
Test IV: It will include various topics from class 11th& 12thlevel subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics.
Test V: In Test V, candidates must study from class 10th, 11, and 12th syllabus of topics Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Here we are providing some tips & tricks which will be helpful for candidates while preparing for CET Delhi examination:
- Make time table & follow it on regular basis.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Solve previous year question paper & sample paper.
- Solve mock test paper to check your preparation.
- Keep atleast last one week only for revision.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be the mandatory item candidates will have to carry at the examination center. Delhi CET Admit Card will be made available in third week of May 2021 via online mode. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to download admit card.
Admit Card will contain all the details such as candidates name, roll number, exam center, exam date & time and some important exam instructions. Candidates are advised to read & follow the complete instructions. Candidates must also carry one valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, Driving license, etc. along with admit card.
Delhi CET 2021 Result
The exam conducting authority will declare Delhi CET 2021 Result in second week of June 2021. Candidates will be able to check their result on website via online mode by using their login credentials as application number & password.
Along with the result, authority will also prepare merit list. Candidates will get shortlisted on merit list on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam. Result will contain all details as candidate’s name, roll number, marks scored in each subject, total marks, percentage & result status as pass or fail.
Delhi CET 2021 Counselling
Delhi CET Counselling will be organized in second week of June 2021. Candidates who will get shortlisted in merit listed will be called for counselling session. It will be mandatory for all shortlisted candidates to participate in the counselling process. The complete procedure/ schedule for counselling will be published on website via online mode.
Candidates will also have to bring their important documents for verification at the time of counselling. Seat allotment will be done after verification of documents & submission of fee. Seats will be offered to candidates in various participating institutes.
If you have any other queries regarding Delhi CET 2021, you can ask your queries in the comment section given below.