CET Delhi 2021: Delhi Polytechnic Result (Out), Choice Filling (Started)
Delhi CET 2021 Spot Round Counselling has been extended till 25th November 2021. It is organized by Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU). It is conducted at the state level for admission into diploma courses in the field of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and various other fields. Candidates seeking admission have to qualify the entrance exam with minimum qualifying marks. Successfully qualifying candidates get admission into various government as well as private polytechnic institutions/ colleges located in Delhi state. Here we are providing details as dates, application form, its fee, exam pattern and much more regarding CET Delhi 2021.
Delhi CET 2021 Notifications – Counselling Extended (Spot Round)
Delhi CET 2021 Spot round counselling has been extended till 25th November 2021. Check here for counselling details.
Delhi CET 2021 3rd Cut Off Rank has been released on 12th November 2021. Check here for counselling details.
Delhi CET 2021 Seat Allotment for third round has been released on 11th November 2021. Check here for counselling details.
Get complete updates of Delhi CET 2021 Admission & Counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about Delhi CET 2022 from here.
Delhi CET 2021 Final chance to edit details in application form is open. It can be done till 25th September 2021. Check here for application details
Delhi CET 2021 Score Card has been released on 13th September 2021. Check here for result details.
Delhi CET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding CET Delhi Exam Dates:
|Application form releases
|6th July 2021
|Last date to submit application form
|17th August 2021
|Application correction facility
|19th to 23rd August 2021
|Admit Card availability
|Delhi CET 2021 Exam
|28th August 2021
|13th September 2021
|Counselling process starts
|13th September 2021
Delhi CET 2021 Result
The exam conducting authority has declared Delhi CET 2021 Result on 13th September 2021. Candidates can check their result on website via online mode by using their login credentials as application number & password.
Along with the result, authority also prepare merit list. Candidates gets shortlisted on merit list on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam. Result contain all details as candidate’s name, roll number, marks scored in each subject, total marks, percentage & result status as pass or fail.
Delhi CET 2021 Counselling
Delhi CET Counselling has been organized from 13th September 2021. Candidates who get shortlisted in merit listed are called for counselling session. It is mandatory for all shortlisted candidates to participate in the counselling process. The complete procedure/ schedule for counselling has been published on website via online mode.
Candidates also have to bring their important documents for verification at the time of counselling. Seat allotment is done after verification of documents & submission of fee. Seats are offered to candidates in various participating institutes.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Delhi CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding CET Delhi 2021 Application Form:
- The application form for Delhi Polytechnic 2021 has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates can register themselves from 6th July 2021.
- The last date to register for the examination is till 17th August 2021.
- Candidates are allowed to apply for only one test. Candidates have to fill separate application form for each test.
- Authority also provide correction facility in the application form for limited time period.
- Once application from gets filled, candidates are advised to re-check & verify all the given details.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- Bank Challan of corporation bank has been available via offline mode.
- To submit the application form, candidates can submit Rs. 400/-.
Delhi CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding Delhi Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
For Engineering & Technology based diploma courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Science, Mathematics, and English as their mandatory subject to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
For Pharmacy courses:
- Qualification: Candidates have to qualify 10th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and any one from Biology/ Mathematics subjects to be eligible for CET Delhi 2021.
- Percentage: General category candidates must score 45% marks in the qualifying exam (40% for reserved category).
Delhi CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through complete details related Delhi CET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Delhi Polytechnic 2021 examination is organized via offline (Pen-paper based) mode.
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- No. of questions: There will be total 150 questions in the question paper. For Pharmacy programme, there will be total 210 questions.
- Time: Candidates will get 2 hours 30 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 4 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will get deduct for each incorrect answer.
Delhi CET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates are advised to go to the website for complete Delhi CET syllabus. It will consist of total 5 tests. The subject include in various test will be as discussed below:
Test 1: It will consist of various topics from Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English and Biology subjects. Candidates are advised to study complete syllabus of class 9th& 10th.
Test II: Candidates must go through 12th level syllabus from topics as logical & analytical ability, comprehension & grammar, knowledge of current affairs & English.
Test III: It will consist of topics from Hindi comprehension including knowledge of current affairs, logical & analytical ability and grammar.
Test IV: It will include various topics from class 11th& 12thlevel subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics.
Test V: In Test V, candidates must study from class 10th, 11, and 12th syllabus of topics Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Here we are providing some preparation tips & tricks which will be helpful for candidates while preparing for CET Delhi examination:
- Make time table & follow it on regular basis.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Solve previous year question paper & sample paper.
- Solve mock test paper to check your preparation.
- Keep atleast last one week only for revision.
Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be the mandatory item candidates will have to carry at the examination center. Delhi CET Admit Card will be made available in August 2021 via online mode. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to download admit card.
Admit Card will contain all the details such as candidates name, roll number, exam center, exam date & time and some important exam instructions. Candidates are advised to read & follow the complete instructions. Candidates must also carry one valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, Driving license, etc. along with admit card.
If you have any other queries regarding Delhi CET 2021, you can ask your queries in the comment section given below.