CET Delhi 2023: Application (Till 31st May), Exam Dates (Soon)
Delhi CET 2023 Application Last date to apply is till 31st May 2023 for diploma courses. Delhi CET (Delhi Common Entrance Test) 2023 exam is conducted to provide admission into the Polytechnic and Diploma courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and various other professional streams. It is conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE). It is a state-level entrance test which is conducted only once a year. The candidates will get admission into the various Private and Government college/ institute. In this article, we have provided details about the Delhi CET 2023 exam such as application form, syllabus, exam pattern, application fee, etc.
CET Delhi 2023 Notifications – Application Till 31st May
CET Delhi 2023 Application Last date to apply is till 31st May 2023 for diploma courses. Check here for application details.
CET Delhi 2023 Exam Date for diploma courses will be announced soon. Check here for exam dates details.
CET Delhi 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||CET Delhi 2023|
|Full form||Delhi Common Entrance Test|
|Type of exam||Diploma courses|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Organizing body||Department of Training and Technical Education|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based) mode|
CET Delhi 2023 Exam Dates
Check the following official CET Delhi Exam dates 2023:
|Application form Start||Started|
|Last date to submit Application form||31st May 2023|
|Admit card||June 2023|
|CET Delhi exam date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result||June/ July 2023|
|Counselling begins||July/ August 2023|
CET Delhi 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check the following details for the CET Delhi 2023 application form given below.
- The application form has been made available through online mode.
- The Delhi CET 2023 application form has been released from 12th May 2023.
- Candidates are required to fill the detailed application form like name, address, email id, educational details, etc.
- The authority not provides any correction facility to edit incorrect details in the form, so candidates are advised to cross-check the details before submission.
- The candidates will also have to upload their photograph, signature, and thumb impression on the application.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 31st May 2023.
- Incomplete details in the application form will lead to rejection, so form must be completely filled.
- Once all details are completely filled, candidates must take print out of completely filled in form for future use.
- The application fee can be submitted via online mode only.
- Credit card, debit card, phone pay/google pay, net banking or digital wallets method will be applicable to submit the fee.
- The application fee for every candidate is Rs 900+ Transaction charges.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply for CET Delhi 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of Delhi CET 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Click on, ‘My Application’ option.
- Step-2: Candidate will have to register using your email id and password.
- Step-3: Enter OTP received in your mail ID & phone number.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with details like name, address, educational qualifications, etc.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned copy of the documents like photograph and signature in the prescribed image.
- Step-6: Re-check all the given details & click on the ‘submit’ option.
- Step-7: Click on the pay button to submit the application fee through online mode.
- Step-8: Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
CET Delhi Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates can check the Delhi CET eligibility criteria below:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass class 10th or equivalent from any recognised board/ university.
- Mandatory Subject: The candidate must have qualify Science, English & Mathematics as compulsory subject to be eligible.
- Qualification: Candidate must have qualified class 12th from any recognised board or university.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics (PCM/ PCB) subjects.
CET Delhi 2023 Exam Pattern
Given below the exam pattern for the Delhi CET 2023 examination:
- Type of question: The paper consists of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Exam Mode: CET Delhi 2023 examination will be conducted via online mode.
- No. of questions: There will be total 60 questions in the paper.
- Section: The paper will be divided in 5 sections i.e., Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Communication skills, Class 10th science and math’s, class 12th Science and Human Body, class 10th Science Biology
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 30 minutes for section A and B and 15 mins for each section C, D, and E.
CET Delhi 2023 Syllabus
The candidate must know the Delhi CET syllabus well to know and understand the type and distribution of questions in the exam. Candidates can score better if they know syllabus well.
There will be 4 types of tests in the Delhi CET Polytechnic examination. The syllabus of every test will be different for different courses.
- Engineering Diploma: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Communication skills, Class X science and Maths.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Communication skills, Class XII science and Human Body related.
- Diploma in Cosmetology and Health: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Communication skills, Class X science.
- ADAM: English, Analytical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Current Affairs and General Knowledge, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical, Physics.
Here we have provided some preparation tips & tricks for Delhi CET examination:
- Prepare timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best books and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CET Delhi 2023 Admit Card
The Admit card will be available through online mode. The candidates will be able to download the CET Delhi admit card 2023 by logging to website using application no. & password. The Admit card will release in June 2023.
Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to give the examination. It will be mandatory for candidates to carry hall ticket & one ID proof at examination venue. It will contain the all mandatory exam related details such as candidate’s name, roll number, exam date & time & exam instructions.
CET Delhi 2023 Result
The Result for the Delhi CET 2023 will be release in June/ July 2023. To check the result, candidate will be required to provide their roll number and application number. The result will be available through online mode only. It will be released in the form of merit list. Delhi CET result card comprises of details such as marks and rank secured by the candidates.
Merit list will be prepared depending upon the marks scored by the candidates. It will be created on the basis of marks obtained in Section A, B and C only. The shortlisted candidates will be called to participate in the counselling and admission procedure.
CET Delhi 2023 Cut off
The cut off are the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify the examination. The Delhi CET cut off 2023 will be released via online mode. Candidates must make sure to meet the cut off requirement in order to secure admission in various institutions and colleges.
- 30% (General category candidate)
- 25% (Women/OBC/EWS category candidate)
- 20% (SC/ST category candidate)
CET Delhi 2023 Counselling
The counselling process of CET Delhi 2023 will be available after the declaration of the result. The counselling procedure will be held through online mode. In CET Delhi counselling process, candidates will be required to provide the choice of their course and colleges as per their choice.
After submitting the online choices, the result of seat allotment will be published on the website. Apart from this, authorities will also release provisional allotment letters. Finally, the candidates will have to get the document verified in order to confirm the admission.
Document Needed for Counselling Process:
- Copy of the online registration slip
- Delhi CET 2023 admit card
- Category certificate (if required)
- Copy of choices submitted by candidates
- Counseling fee payment receipt
- Copy of provisional allotment letter
- Two recent colored passport size photographs
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Delhi CET 2023 rank card
- 10th class mark sheet, etc.
If you have any other query related to CET Delhi 2023, you can ask your queries in comment section below.
Can I apply for polytechnic after 12 Pcm
Yes, you can.
I m interested in fashion designing
Thanks for mam 🙏🙏
I am student I am also serious about my life is my career the government takes very good skill development
Sir 10th ka syllabus kafi hai ye exam Dene ke liye
Question paper will be prepared based on 10th, 12th syllabus.
I took basic mathmatics in class 10. Currently I gave my 10 board CBSE examination. Now I want to do polytechnic. So, Am I eligible for this exam?
Sir 2023 mai 10th ke syllabus mai kafi kuch delete tha
To delete syllabus bhi kya CET mai pocha ja sakta hai kya
You are advised to wait for the authority to release CET Delhi 2023 dates & details.
sir aapki fee kitni h
Delhi CET 2023 application details are yet to be released. As per last year, it is Rs. 600/-.
other states students can do this course ??
Yes, but one must also complete other eligibility norms.
Hey sir , I m currently doing 10th and m on my regular boards I just have to ask , is there any report card card of 10th required for it .
Marksheet might be required at the time of admission.
Documents – copy of migration certificate or original migration certificate
What is the counselling fees of delhi cet 2023 ?
Candidates will need to pay fee of Rs. 7875 after the allotment of seat.
Syllabus of delhi CET for B pharma