DU 2021 Admission Form, DU Application Form, Eligibility – Apply Here
As per the sources, DU 2021 Admission process 2021 for UG course will start from 15th July 2021. It will be on the basis of merit scores & combined scores as 50% CUCET & 50% board exams. It is a university level admission procedure which is conducted every year. Delhi University (DU) offer admission in UG, PG and Doctoral programmes. Candidates can get admission in DU in the field of Engineering, Law, Commerce and Management, etc. Delhi University conducts DUET exam to offer admission in UG and PG courses. Candidates can also apply based on the merit of qualifying exam. Candidates can read this article to know more about DU application form 2021 including details like application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria, dates, etc.
DU 2021 Admission Form
As per the sources, Delhi University 2021 Admission process for UG course will start from 15th July 2021. Click here to get subscribe alert.
As per the sources, Delhi University 2021 Admission will be on the basis of merit scores & combined scores as 50% CUCET & 50% board exams. Click here to get subscribe alert.
Candidates can check details about DU 2021 admission form in the given section:
- Application form will be available from July 2021.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- Merit based application form will be started from third week of July 2021.
- Candidates are advised to fill details carefully in the application form and avoid mistakes.
- Fill asked details like qualification, address, personal, etc.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specified format.
- DU Application form will be filled till August 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form through offline mode.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other admission related procedure.
Documents Required at the Time of Filling DU 2021 Admission Form
Candidates must keep ready the following documents which will be needed at the time of filling application form:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation or another qualifying exam mark sheet
- Category certificate (if possible)
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Date of birth
- Address details
- SC/ ST/ PWD certificate (if possible)
- Scanned photograph and signature
- ID proof (i.e. Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID, driving license etc.)
- Application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Online payment can be done via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Fee will not be paid through any offline mode and it will be non-refundable.
Here in the table candidates can check fee structure for all UG and PG courses:
For UG and PG (Entrance Based):
|For general/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 750|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates||Rs. 300|
For UG (Merit Based):
|For general/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 250|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates||Rs. 100|
DU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the DU 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum 60% marks in their intermediate exam.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed their 12th class with PCM subjects.
For B.A. (Hons.) Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain minimum 75% marks in best four subjects and 85% marks in English subject.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have B.Tech. or B.E. degree from any recognized institute/ college.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit criteria to apply.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
For M.Com. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have B.Com./ B.A. (Hons.) degree from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks in their qualifying degree. OBC candidates should secure 45% and SC/ ST candidates must have 40% marks in their qualifying degree.
For LLM Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have 3 – 5 years LL.B. degree from any recognized university/ college.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have passed their qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST category candidates).
DU 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check tentative DU 2021 application dates:
For UG Programmes (Entrance Based):
|Application form starts from||July 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||4th week of August 2021|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of August 2021|
|Exam dates||1st week of Septembert 2021|
For UG Programmes (Merit Based):
|Starting of application form||3rd week of June 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||Last week of July 2021|
|Release of first cut off||Last week of July 2021|
For PG Programmes (Entrance Based):
|Application form starts from||June 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of July 2021|
|Avaibality of admit card||Last week of July 2021|
|Exam date||1st and 2nd week of August 2021|
How to Apply for DU 2021
Candidates can know complete procedure about how to apply for DU 2021 in the given steps:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the given link.
- Now enter basic details i.e. name, email ID, mobile number etc. and click ‘registration’ button.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- A message regarding login credentials will be send to your register mail ID.
- Click on the ‘login’ tab and enter login credentials i.e. user ID and password.
- Now fill admission form carefully including details i.e. educational, personal, personal etc.
- Now click on the ‘upload documents’ tab and upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Documents size should not be more than 50 kb and should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg/ png format.
- Now click on the ‘online payment’ tab.
- Fill payment details and pay application fee through online mode.
- Online payment will be done via debit card/ credit card or net banking etc.
- Recheck and verify all the details before submission of the admission form.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Through the above article, we have provided all details about DU 2021 admission form. You can check details about application form mode, fee of application, eligibility criteria, application form dates etc. Candidates can also check complete procedure about how to fill DU 2021 application form.
If candidates have any other query about DU 2021 Admission Form, then they can ask us by leaving their queries below.