FMGE 2019: December Result (Declared), Score Card, Selection Process
FMGE December 2019 Result has been released on 20th January 2020. National Board of Examinations (NBA) conducts the FMGE 2019 two times in one year, i.e., in June and December. Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam (FMGE) is a national level entrance exam. It allows the Indian nationals with foreign medical qualifications to practice in India. Through this examination, candidates can get provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. In this article, candidates can get the complete information of about FMGE 2019.
FMGE 2019 Notifications – Result Declared
FMGE 2019 Result for December session has been declared on 20th January 2020. Check here for result details.
FMGE 2019 Important Dates
The exam is conducted two times in one year. So, here we have given the dates for both the sessions.
For December 2019:
|Opening of registration||11th October 2019|
|Closing of registration||31st October 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||By 14th December 2019|
|Date of Exam||20th December 2019|
|Declaration of result||By 20th January 2020|
FMGE Result 2019
The result for eligible candidates has been declared through online mode. It is also made available at the NBE Office notice board. The FMGE result has been declared by 20th January 2020.
The candidates those score 150 marks out of 300 marks are considered as a pass candidate. The information regarding delivery of original copy of the result shall be indicated on the website after the declaration of result.
FMGE Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions regarding filling of application form.
- FMGE application form 2019 can be filled and submitted through online mode. No other mode is made available for submitting application form.
- Candidates should fill the details carefully in the application form. However, in case of any mistake, candidates can correct it by click on “Edit Profile” or “Edit Application”.
- Candidates can start online registration for FMGE December 2019 from 11th October 2019.
- Online applications can be completed and submitted till 31st October 2019.
- Must keep the printout of it for future reference.
Documents required after registration:
The candidates have to submit NBE the following self attested documents along with the copy of acknowledgment.
- Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy/Apostiled
- Address Proof (Voter Id/Passport/Driving License)
- Two Photographs
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof (certificate of 10th class)
- Copy of the Passport of the Applicant (Front page & Last page-Personal Information)
- Copy of 10+2 Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Copy of Internship Certificate (if done in Abroad)
- Copy of Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI.
- Copy of Fail Certificate/Result for Ex-candidates
- Equivalence Certificate
- The application fee for FMGE is Rs. 5500/-.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through credit card/debit card/internet banking.
- The application fee is not be transferred or refundable in any circumstances.
Candidates those will fulfill the complete eligibility criteria given by the FMGE will only be considered to sit in the exam. So, candidates can check here the FMGE 2019 eligibility criteria.
- A candidate should be the citizen of India or Overseas citizen of India.
- Candidates must have the primary medical qualification which is approved by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in India.
- Cut-off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before 31st May 2019.
- It is mandatory to provide proof/documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed the final examination on or before the cut-off date.
- Candidates those holding an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia/ Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and seeking for provisional or permanent registration are exempted to give the screening test.
FMGE Admit Card 2019
Candidates can get their FMGE admit card 2019 by 14th December 2019. To print a copy of the admit card candidates can login to their profile using the username and password.
Candidates are advised to make sure that all details like name, category, PWD (PH) status, date of birth, gender, etc, printed on the admit card is correct or not. Candidates have to bring the one photo Id proof along with photo pasted on the admit card which are as follows:
- PAN Card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
FMGE is a national level examination which is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBA). This is a screening test which is conducted every year for the Indian national candidates those have a qualification degree from foreign university and wish to practice in India.
Candidates can check the FMGE exam pattern in this section.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 300 questions will be asked.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: FMGE is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part.
- Attempts: There is no limit to appear in the exam.
For Pre and Para Clinical Subjects:
For Clinical Subjects:
|Medicine and Allied Subjects|
|Dermatology and STD||5|
|General Surgery and Allied Subjects|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
The syllabus of the FMGE is comprised of the area as per the graduate medical education regulations issued by the MCI. The topics which is included in the exam are given in the exam pattern. Candidates can study those topics and get good marks.
Click here to view FMGE 2019 Syllabus
- Make proper exam schedule before proceeding to preparation of the exam.
- Must aware yourself with the complete syllabus.
- Always follow books of the best authors.
- Always do revision after study and study in a smart way.
- Maintain your health good for the exam.
Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kochi, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, New Delhi, Noida, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram
If you have any other queries about FMGE 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.