GATE 2022 Application Form (Till 7th Oct), Registration – Apply Here
GATE 2022 Application Form can be filled from 1st till 7th October 2021 with late fee. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national level PG entrance exam conducted by one of IITs in rotational format. The examination will offer admission in 29 subjects of PG courses in Engineering, Technology and others. Shortlisted candidates from the GATE 2022 examination will get admission in various offered courses of top rank Private and Government engineering institutions across the country. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with some instruction regarding the GATE Application Form 2022.
GATE 2022 Registration Form – Till 7th Oct
GATE 2022 Registration can be done from 1st till 7th October 2021 with late fee. Click here to apply.
Following are the complete details you need to know before applying for the GATE Registration Form 2022:
- The Registration Process for GATE 2022 has been available through online mode. No other facility is provided for submission of application form.
- All candidates must verify their eligibility before applying for the examination and if any candidates found non-eligible then he/she will get disqualify.
- Eligible candidates can submit the application form from 2nd September 2021 to 30th September 2021.
- After last date of submission, candidates can also fill the application form till 7th October 2021 with late fee.
- Exam conducting Authority will also provide the correction facility for application form, though correction facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- Candidates must provide valid phone number & email ID as all important instructions will be sent to it.
- Candidates must keep printout of application form and fee receipt for future uses.
Candidates will have to upload following documents on GATE 2022 Application Form:
- Category certificate (if Applicable)
- Eligibility details
- Gate centre city choice
- Net banking/ credit card/ debit card details
- Date of Birth proof
- Phone number
- Scanned image of photograph & signature
- Authorized ID proof (such as Aadhar card, Driving License etc.)
GATE 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways. The fee is non-refundable for every candidate on any circumstance.
Checkout the complete category wise application fee for GATE 2022 Application Form:
For Examination Centre within India:
|Category||Application Fee||With late fee|
|For Female category||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1250/-|
|For ST/ SC/ PwD candidate||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1250/-|
|For UR/ other category candidate||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2000/-|
For Foreign nationals/ NRIs:
|Exam Centre||Application Fee||With late fee|
|Centre within India||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2000/-|
GATE Application Correction
GATE 2022 Application Form correction facility will be provided till 12th November 2021 through online mode. Candidates will be able to rectify their mistakes in application form by login into the website of authority.
The correction facility will be provided by the authority for successfully registered candidate through GATE 2022 registration process. Candidates will be able to rectify their mistakes within prescribed time period, as no correction will be accepted after completion of correction facility.
GATE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete GATE Eligibility Criteria, candidate needs to fulfil to be eligible for examination:
- Age limit: No prescribed minimum or maximum age limit for GATE 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any government approved degree programme from any recognized institution.
- Discipline: He/she must have passed with either of Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Science, Commerce or Arts.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final semester of degree programme in 2022 are also eligible to apply.
GATE 2022 Registration Dates
Here are the complete official GATE Registration Dates for 2022 session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Commencement of application form||2nd September 2021|
|Submission of application form (without late fee)||30th September 2021|
|Submission of application form (with late fee)||7th October 2021|
|Correction facility||12th November 2021|
|Last date to change exam centre||12th November 2021|
|GATE 2022 examination||5th, 6th, 12th, 13th February 2022|
How to Apply for GATE 2022
Checkout the step-by-step procedure for filling GATE 2022 Online Application Form:
- Go through the website of Authority. (Link is mentioned above)
- Now Click on the New Candidate Registration link.
- Fill the required details and generate Enrollment ID and Registration No.
- Now login into the application form and fill all required details.
- The Application Form will be consisting of various details like Personal, Educational, Communication and Address.
- Submit the details and upload all required document with Latest Passport Size Photograph and Signature.
- The document uploaded by the candidates must be within prescribed Size and Format.
- Now verify the details filled by you in application form and proceed to the payment.
- Select your payment gateways and fill the details according.
- Complete the transaction and take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt.
If you have any other queries regarding GATE 2022 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comment box below.