GMAT Registration 2018 Started – Apply Now
GMAT Registration 2018 is opened throughout the year. Candidates can apply for the GMAT exam any time in the academic session. GMAT is an international entrance exam which is conducted in 17 cities across the country. The GMAT score card is considered by various B-schools, universities & institutions of the world. GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) organizes the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) exam for providing admission in various management courses like MBA, Master of Accountancy, etc. Here we are providing details of GMAT Application Form 2018.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
GMAT Registration 2018
Click here to apply online.
Candidates looking to appear in GMAT exam can check the details about GMAT 2018 registration from below:
- GMAT application form 2018 is available via online mode through the website.
- The registration is opened throughout the year.
- Candidates can apply for the GMAT exam according to their suitability.
- Candidates can schedule their exam on the basis of availability of exam dates.
- Candidates can appear in this exam after sixteen days from the previous one.
- Candidates can appear five times in one year.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the application form for admission in various institutions.
GMAT Registration Fee:
GMAT application fee is US $250 and Rs. 17, 027 in India. Candidates can make payment through both online & offline mode. The registration fee can be paid through credit and debit card (Visa/Master/American Express/JCB cards). It can also be submitted through Personal checks, Money orders, Cashier’s check in favor of Pearson VUE-GMAT.
There are not any particular eligibility criteria have been specified to appear for the GMAT exam. Candidates should apply for the exam after checking the eligibility criteria given below:
- Age Limit: The minimum age to apply for GMAT is 18 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have the graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university/institution.
- Other Institutions: Some of the institutions have their own eligibility criteria which candidates have to fulfill to get admission in that particular institution.
GMAT Registration Dates
To register for GMAT 2018 examination, candidates can apply any time throughout the year. Candidates can select the time slot of the GMAT exam, according to their preferences. There are not any fixed dates to apply for the GMAT exam.
How to Apply for GMAT
Candidates can check the steps given below for GMAT registration 2018:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on the “Take the GMAT Exam” link on the website.
- Firstly, you have to create a GMAC account on the website.
- Fill the registration details such as first name, last name, E-mail ID and password, country and click on “Create Account” button.
- GMAT 2018 registration process has been divided into six steps which are filling with personal details, profile details, verify profile, scheduling of exam, confirming the exam details and payment process.
- Candidates are allowed to choose the maximum three exam centers.
- After the fee payment, candidates should take printouts of the application for further use.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to GMAT Registration 2018, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.