GUJCET 2023: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern
GUJCET 2023 is stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). The candidates who want to take admission in undergraduate courses like Engineering and Pharmacy can apply for the exam. The qualified candidates will get admission in different government and private colleges across the Gujarat state. In this article, we have provided the complete details about the GUJCET 2023 exam such as exam date, application form, eligibility, pattern etc.
GUJCET 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Courses offered||Engineering & Pharmacy|
GUJCET 2023 Exam Dates
Check the GUJCET 2023 tentative exam dates in the given table:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|GUJCET 2023 Notification releases on||3rd week of January 2023|
|Online application process starts from||4th week of January 2023|
|Last date of submission of the application form||2nd week of February 2023|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of April 2023|
|Exam date of GUJCET 2023||3rd week of April 2023|
|Provisional Answer key||4th week of April 2023|
|Final Answer Key||2nd week of May 2023|
|Result declaration date||2nd week of May 2023|
|Counselling commencement||4th week of May 2023|
GUJCET 2023 Application Form
Following are the details given about GUJCET 2023 Application Form:
- Application form will be released from fourth week of January 2023.
- Candidate can submit the application form through online mode.
- The candidates must fill out the GUJCET application form carefully as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of the application form.
- Fill the application form with details like name, parents name, email id, phone number, address, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- The authority will not provide any correction facility to candidates so they have to fill all the details correctly and carefully.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till second week of February 2023.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The Application Fee will be submitted through online and offline mode.
- Online payment will be done through credit card/ debit card or net banking and offline payment will be done through SBI bank challan.
- The Application fee will be Rs 300/- for every candidate.
How to Apply for GUJCET 2023
- Step-1: Go to the website of GUJCET 2023 (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: First, candidate need to register themselves, enter the details like name, gender, mobile number, email id, password.
- Step-3: After entering all the details click on “Registration” button.
- Step-4: Candidate need to login by entering email id, mobile number and Password.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee then only candidate will be able to apply.
- Step-6: Click on “Pay now” button and choose the preferred payment method.
- Step-7: Fill the GUJCET 2023 application form be entering the details like personal, educational, etc.
- Step-8: Submit the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
GUJCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for GUJCET 2023 examination:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognised board.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) to be eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with PCM/ PCB for Pharmacy and PCM for Engineering courses.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in final year can also apply for GUJCET 2023.
GUJCET 2023 Exam Pattern
In the given section candidates can check exam pattern for GUJCET 2023:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online mode.
- Medium: Question paper will be available in 3 different languages i.e. English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Question: There will be total 120 questions in the paper.
- Type of Questions: The paper will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer 1 mark will be given and 0.25 marks will be deducted on every incorrect response.
GUJCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus will be based on class 11th and 12th. Gujarat State Education Board will prepare syllabus themselves for the exam for Engineering, the admission test will include Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and for Pharmacy candidate have topics related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the GUJCET syllabus.
Physics: Atoms, Communication systems, Current Electricity, Optics, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
Chemistry: Chemical Kinetics, Solid State, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic containing nitrogen, Haloarenes, Electrochemistry, Solutions, Alcohols, Phenols Ethers, p- Block Elements, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, d and f Block Elements, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and processes of isolation of elements, Polymers.
Mathematics: Hyperbola, 3D Geometry, Circles, Ellipse, Differentiation in Equations, Vectors, Parabola, Indefinite Integration etc.
Biology: Diversity in Living World, Structural Organization in animals and plants, Cell Structure and Function, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Plant Physiology, Ecology and its environment, Biotechnology and its application, Human Physiology, Biology and Human Welfare.
GUJCET 2023 Preparation Tips
Check the preparation tips for GUJCET 2023 to help the candidate for exam:
- Prepare a practical timetable that can be followed easily.
- Stop wasting unnecessary time on social media.
- Make short notes while studying.
- Practice previous year’s papers and solve as many mock papers as you can.
- Revise the topics you’ve studied at the end of the day.
- Practice yoga and meditation to ease your mind.
- Consume a healthy diet and avoid skipping meals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
GUJCET 2023 Admit Card
The GUJCET 2023 admit card will be released from second week of April 2023 through online mode. To download the admit card candidate need to enter the mobile number or email id and password. The admit card will not sent via post or any other offline mode.
After the availability of admit card candidate must verify all the details mentioned on admit card. If there will be any mistake candidate must contact the authority. The admit card contain details like name, board name, candidate name, venue, date, etc.
GUJCET 2023 Answer Key
The provisional answer key for GUJCET will be released from fourth week of April 2023 through online mode. The answer key will contain the correct answer to each question asked in the entrance examination.
Candidates can challenge or make objection against the answer key within certain period. The candidate will also have the opportunity to raise their objection to the answer key. The final answer key will be released from second week of May 2023 after the completion of the objection facility.
GUJCET 2023 Result
The GUJCET 2023 result will be declared through online mode. The result will be available on the basis of candidate performance in the entrance exam. The GUJCET result will be declared in the second week of May 2023.
Based on the marks scored by the candidates in entrance exam, a merit list of the candidates will be prepared. The candidate needs to take the printout of the result for future reference.
GUJCET 2023 Counselling
The counseling will be commenced after the declaration of the GUJCET Result. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling. The counselling will be started from fourth week of May 2023.
Candidates will be selected for the counselling based on merit list. GUJCET Counseling will be organised in various steps. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list. The first preference will be given to those candidates who will score top in merit list at the time of seat allotment.
For document verification round, they have to bring certain documents along with them:
- GUJCET Mark sheet 2023
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th level
- Pass Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Transfer certificate/ School leaving certificate
- PWD Certificate
If you have any other query related to GUJCET 2023, then you can ask us by leaving comment below.