GUJCET 2023: Counselling (Open), Allotment List (Out), Cut Off
GUJCET 2023 Seat Allotment (Round 2) has been released. It stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). GUJCET is held for A, B & AB group students of HSC Science stream by Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar for admission in Diploma Engineering/ Degree Pharmacy courses. The qualified candidates will get admission in different government and private colleges across the Gujarat state. In this article, we have provided the complete details about the GUJCET 2023 exam such as answer key, result etc.
GUJCET 2023 Notifications – Allotment Result Out (Round 2)
GUJCET 2023 Allotment (Round 2) has been released. Check here for allotment details.
GUJCET 2023 Cut Off has been released for various rounds. Check here for cut off details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about GUJCET 2024 from here.
GUJCET 2023 Counselling Dates has been revised. Registration has been extended till 30th May 2023. Check here for counselling details.
GUJCET 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Courses offered||Engineering & Pharmacy|
GUJCET 2023 Exam Dates
Check the GUJCET 2023 official exam dates in the given table:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|GUJCET 2023 Notification releases on||2nd January 2023|
|Online application process starts from||6th January 2023|
|Last date of submission of the application form||31st January 2023|
|Admit card availability||23rd March 2023|
|Exam date of GUJCET 2023||3rd April 2023|
|Provisional Answer key||14th April 2023|
|Last date to make objection||18th April 2023|
|Result declaration date||2nd May 2023|
|Counselling commencement||2nd May 2023|
GUJCET 2023 Answer Key
The provisional answer key for GUJCET has been released from 14th April 2023 through online mode. The answer key contains the correct answer to each question asked in the entrance examination.
Candidates can challenge or make objection against the answer key within certain period. The candidate can also have the opportunity to raise their objection to the answer key. The final answer key has been released from 2nd May 2023 after the completion of the objection facility.
GUJCET 2023 Result
The GUJCET 2023 result has been declared through online mode. The result is made available on the basis of candidate performance in the entrance exam. The GUJCET result has been declared on 2nd May 2023.
Based on the marks scored by the candidates in entrance exam, a merit list of the candidates is prepared. The candidate needs to take the printout of the result for future reference.
GUJCET 2023 Cut Off
GUJCET Cut Off has been released by the authority with the start of counselling/ admission process. Candidates can check the cut off through online mode. It has been released for the various institutes/ colleges on the website.
It consist of opening and closing ranks that must be obtained by the candidates to be eligible for the admission procedure. After securing the qualifying marks in the exam, candidates can participate in the counselling procedure.
GUJCET 2023 Counselling
The counseling has been commenced after the declaration of the GUJCET Result. Only shortlisted candidates are called for the Counselling. The counselling is started from 2nd May 2023.
Candidates are selected for the counselling based on merit list. GUJCET Counseling is organised in various steps. Candidates are selected on the basis of merit list. The first preference is given to those candidates who score top in merit list at the time of seat allotment.
For document verification round, they have to bring certain documents along with them:
- GUJCET Mark sheet 2023
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th level
- Pass Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Transfer certificate/ School leaving certificate
- PWD Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
GUJCET 2023 Application Form
Following are the details given about GUJCET 2023 Application Form:
- Application form has been released from 6th January 2023.
- Candidate can submit the application form through online mode.
- The candidates must fill out the GUJCET application form carefully as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of the application form.
- Fill the application form with details like name, parents name, email id, phone number, address, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- The authority will not provide any correction facility to candidates so they have to fill all the details correctly and carefully.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 31st January 2023.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Payment can be done through credit card/ debit card or net banking or SBIe Pay “SBI Branch Option”.
- The Application fee is Rs 350/- for every candidate.
How to Apply for GUJCET 2023
- Step-1: Go to the website of GUJCET 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: First, candidate need to register themselves, enter the details like name, gender, mobile number, email id, password.
- Step-3: After entering all the details click on “Registration” button.
- Step-4: Candidate need to login by entering email id, mobile number and Password.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee then only candidate will be able to apply.
- Step-6: Click on “Pay now” button and choose the preferred payment method.
- Step-7: Fill the GUJCET 2023 application form be entering the details like personal, educational, etc.
- Step-8: Submit the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
GUJCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for GUJCET 2023 examination:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognised board.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) to be eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with PCM/ PCB for Pharmacy and PCM for Engineering courses.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in final year can also apply for GUJCET 2023.
GUJCET 2023 Admit Card
The GUJCET 2023 admit card has been released from 23rd March 2023 through online mode. To download the admit card, candidate need to enter the mobile number or email id and password. The admit card can not sent via post or any other offline mode.
After the availability of admit card candidate must verify all the details mentioned on admit card. If there will be any mistake candidate must contact the authority. The admit card contain details like name, board name, candidate name, venue, date, etc.
GUJCET 2023 Exam Pattern
In the given section candidates can check exam pattern for GUJCET 2023:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online mode.
- Medium: Question paper will be available in 3 different languages i.e. English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Question: There will be total 120 questions in the paper.
- Type of Questions: The paper will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer 1 mark will be given and 0.25 marks will be deducted on every incorrect response.
GUJCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus will be based on class 11th and 12th. Gujarat State Education Board will prepare syllabus themselves for the exam for Engineering, the admission test will include Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and for Pharmacy candidate have topics related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the GUJCET syllabus.
Physics: Atoms, Communication systems, Current Electricity, Optics, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
Chemistry: Chemical Kinetics, Solid State, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic containing nitrogen, Haloarenes, Electrochemistry, Solutions, Alcohols, Phenols Ethers, p- Block Elements, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, d and f Block Elements, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and processes of isolation of elements, Polymers.
Mathematics: Hyperbola, 3D Geometry, Circles, Ellipse, Differentiation in Equations, Vectors, Parabola, Indefinite Integration etc.
Biology: Diversity in Living World, Structural Organization in animals and plants, Cell Structure and Function, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Plant Physiology, Ecology and its environment, Biotechnology and its application, Human Physiology, Biology and Human Welfare.
GUJCET 2023 Preparation Tips
Check the preparation tips for GUJCET 2023 to help the candidate for exam:
- Prepare a practical timetable that can be followed easily.
- Stop wasting unnecessary time on social media.
- Make short notes while studying.
- Practice previous year’s papers and solve as many mock papers as you can.
- Revise the topics you’ve studied at the end of the day.
- Practice yoga and meditation to ease your mind.
- Consume a healthy diet and avoid skipping meals.
If you have any other query related to GUJCET 2023, then you can ask us by leaving comment below.