ICAR AIEEA 2024 Admit Card, Instructions – Get Hall Ticket Here
ICAR AIEEA 2024 Admit Card for UG/ PG will be released in May/ June 2024. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) offers admission into various UG and PG programs. It organizes All India Entrance Examination for admission (AIEEA- PG) into PG courses.
For UG admissions, the selection of candidates is done based on the CUET UG scores. CUET UG is a national level entrance exam conducted by NTA for admission in various central universities. Candidates will be offered admission into various agricultural courses. Eligible candidates will be able to download the admit card through online mode.
In this article, we have provided complete details about ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2024 such as downloading procedure, exam schedule, exam centers, documents required, etc.
ICAR AIEEA 2024 Admit Card
Candidates can download ICAR AIEEA 2024 admit card from the online website. Candidates have to be present at the examination center as per the date and time mentioned on the hall ticket issued by NTA. Without an admit card, no applicant will be allowed to enter the examination center.
Candidates must check all the instructions mentioned on it before appearing for the exam. Take a hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe for future references. Candidates must reach the exam center on time and bring their admit card with them.
ICAR AIEEA 2024 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check tentative dates for ICAR AIEEA 2024 admit card & related events:
For UG Courses (through CUET UG):
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Admit card release date||May 2024|
|CUET UG Exam||15th May to 31st May 2024|
|Declaration of result||June/ July 2024|
For PG Courses (through ICAR AIEEA):
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Admit card release date||June 2024|
|Date of the examination||1st week of July 2024|
|Result declaration||3rd week of August 2024|
Advance City Intimation Slip 2024
The authority will release the advance city intimation slip before releasing the admit cards. The city slips will be available a few days before the release of admit card for UG as well as PG exam.
For CUET UG, it will be available in the month of May 2024. For AIEEA PG, the city slip will be released in the month of June 2024. Candidates can download slip online through login.
How to Download ICAR AIEEA 2024 Admit Card
Here are the steps to download the ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2024:
- Step 1 : Visit the online website (Link will be given above).
- Step 2 : Next, click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ tab.
- Step 3 : Enter the details like candidate email ID and password.
- Step 4 : Now click on the ‘Submit’ Button tab.
- Step 5 : After downloading the admit card, check complete details /instructions.
- Step 6 : Save/ download the admit card and take a print out of it for other references.
Details Mentioned On Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Photograph and signature
- Roll no
- Address of exam center
- Exam date/ time
- Application no
- Venue code, etc.
Discrepancy In ICAR AIEEA Admit Card
In case of any error/ mistake in details of ICAR AIEEA admit card, students must get it corrected before the exam date. Candidates should immediately approach the help line between working hours to get it corrected.
Candidates will have to make sure that the details printed on the admit card are corrected timely. After the last date, the conducting authority will not allow changes in the admit card.
Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates can check the required documents to carry at the examination centers. Any one of these documents will be required as an ID proof in the exam below.
- Admit card
- Photo ID proof
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Aadhar enrollment no
- Ration card
- PwBD certificate, etc
How to Retrieve Forgotten Registration Number
Following are the steps which candidates can follow in order to recover their registration number:
- Go to the online website.
- Click on the ‘Forget Application Number’ tab.
- Choose the exam for the programme of their choice.
- Fill the required information to know the form number.
- Now click on the ‘ Submit’ button.
- The candidate application number will appear on the screen.
Exam Day Guidelines/ Instructions
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions before appearing for the exam:
- Candidates are advised to carry their admit card on the examination day. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without showing the admit card.
- The registration desk will be closed 30 minutes before the start of the examination. Candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall after the gate closes.
- Candidates are requested to read exam instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- Any restricted item will not be allowed inside the examination center so be careful with what you carry.
- Calculators, textual material, log tables, or any other electronic gadget is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Diabetic candidates will be allowed to carry eatables such as sugar tablets/ fruits and transparent water bottles in the examination hall. Items other than these will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
Here is the list of exam centers for ICAR AIEEA 2024:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
In case of any other query related to ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2024, you can feel free to ask us in the comments section below.