IGNOU 2021: Result (Declared), Cut Off, Counselling, Admission
IGNOU 2021 Result for OPENMAT & B.Ed. Entrance exam has been released on 6th July 2021. Admission procedure will be conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The University offers Certificates, Diplomas, Advance Diplomas, Post Graduate Diplomas and Degrees. From 2020, the exam is conducting by NTA. The entrance exam for admission into various courses will be organized in two sessions, i.e., in January and July. Admission into management programmes will be offered through OPENMAT Score and into B.Ed through IGNOU B.Ed entrance test. Here, candidates can get the complete information of IGNOU 2021.
IGNOU 2021 Notifications – Result Declared
IGNOU 2021 Result for Openmat & B.Ed Entrance Exam has been released on 6th July 2021. Check here for result details.
IGNOU 2021 Exam Dates
Here, we have given the IGNOU exam dates for entrance exam phase I & phase II:
For OPENMAT & B.Ed. (January Session):
|Starting of Application||2nd March 2021|
|Last date to fill application form||25th March 2021|
|Application correction starts from||24th & 25th March 2021|
|Admit card releasing on||6th April 2021|
|Exam date||11th April 2021|
|Result declaration||6th July 2021|
OPENMAT Phase II & B.Ed:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application form releasing on||July 2021|
|Application form submission last date||July 2021|
|Releasing of admit card||August 2021|
|Date of exam||August 2021|
|Result Announcement||August 2021|
IGNOU 2021 Result
IGNOU 2021 Result has been announced through online mode. The result of OPENMAT 2021 for Phase I will be declared in the month of July 2021 and for Phase II in the month of August 2021.
The result contains the qualifying status of the candidate and the marks obtained by them. To check the result candidates have to enter their login details.
The candidates those will be declared qualified in the entrance exam will only be called for counselling and the seat allotment process.
IGNOU 2021 Cut-Off
To qualify the entrance test it is must to secure the cut off marks. The candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of cut off marks only.
The cut-off will be released through online mode along with the release of results. Candidates can check it for various courses.
IGNOU Cut-Off will be the minimum marks decided by the University for providing admission into various courses. Candidates should get the marks equal to or more than the cut off marks to be eligible for the admission.
IGNOU 2021 Counselling
Only qualifying candidates will be called for IGNOU 2021 counselling process. The counselling will be conducted through offline mode. It will be organized at IGNOU regional centers.
Various counselling sessions will be conducted for each course. The selection will be made on the basis of released regional merit list.
Candidates have to submit admission form, result card, certificate of category and various other documents at the time of counselling. To confirm seat, candidates must report at the allotted institution before the given time period.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
IGNOU 2021 Application Form
Read the given below instructions carefully to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to fill admission form through online mode.
- IGNOU 2021 application form has been started on 2nd March 2021 for all openmat & B.Ed. course.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates also have to upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- After the final submission of online application form, candidates must download the filled in application form and keep a printout for record.
Candidates can make payment of fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking. Application fee for all candidates will be Rs.1000/-.
IGNOU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here, candidates can get the eligibility criteria for various courses offered by the university. Go through it carefully:
- MBA: Applying candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Appearing candidates can also apply.
- BCA: Candidates should be completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- MCA: The candidates must have complete BCA or graduate degree with mathematics at 10+2 level from any recognized university.
- BA/B.Com/BSW: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam or BPP from IGNOU.
- PG Diploma in Rural Development: Candidate hold Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Diploma in Tourism Studies/Diploma in Dairy Technology: Must have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam or BPP from IGNOU.
- MA (English/Economics/History), MSW: Candidates having bachelor degree or any higher degree from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
IGNOU 2021 Admit Card
IGNOU Hall Tickets of all the candidates has been uploaded on the University website before the commencement of the examinations. It has been declared on 6th April 2021. No hall ticket is dispatched to the candidates.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the IGNOU admit card from university website after entering the enrolment number and name of programme of study.
Candidates report at the examination centre along with the Identity Card issued by the University. Without a valid IGNOU admit card issued by the University, candidates are not be permitted to appear in the examination.
IGNOU 2021 Exam Pattern
Check IGNOU exam pattern for various courses below:
For B.ED Entrance Exam:
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 100 questions.
- Parts: The exam paper will be dived into two parts, i.e., A and B.
- Total Marks: The exam will be consisting of 100 marks.
- Language medium: The exam paper will be published in both English and Hindi.
- Time Duration: The exam duration will be of 2 hours.
- Marking: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
For IGNOU OPENMAT:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Number of Sections: The paper will have four sections – General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Reasoning.
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 200 questions.
- Total Marks: The complete exam will be of total 200 marks.
- Time Duration: 180 minutes will be given to complete the exam.
- Marking: 1 mark will be given for each correct response. There will be no negative marking.
Check below the distribution of marks & questions for B.Ed entrance test:
|Part A||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Section 1||General English & Comprehension||10||10|
|Section 2||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section 3||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section 4||Teaching Learning||25||25|
|Section 5||Attempt any one subject:|
Check the distribution of questions for OPENMAT in the below table:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
IGNOU 2021 Syllabus
Check IGNOU syllabus for various entrance tests below. In the OPENMAT entrance exam, the questions will be prepared to check overall aptitude of the candidates in the management.
Various topics will be from various sections:
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- General English & Comprehension
- Educational & General Awareness
- Teaching Learning
For Part B, topics will be as per the subject competence and will be from 9th and 10th standard prescribed by CBSE/NCERT.
For IGNOU OPENMAT, the topics for the test will be from the below subjects:
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
IGNOU 2021 Preparation tips
Check here the preparation tips for the entrance exams conducted by the IGNOU.
- Go through all the topics of the official syllabus.
- Take various online & offline mock tests.
- Solve previous years question papers and sample papers.
- Make short notes every day after studying and revise them regularly.
- Take healthy food and do yoga or meditation.
If you have any query regarding IGNOU 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section below.