IISc 2022 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here
IISc 2022 Application Form will be released from the 4th week of February 2022 through online mode. IISc is a popular National level admission procedure conducted every year by Indian Institute of Science (IISc). The admission procedure will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in B.Sc. and M.Sc. programmes. Candidates will be selected for UG courses on the basis of JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, KVPY, etc. and for PG courses, candidates will be selected on the basis of IISc Examination. With this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on IISc Application Form 2022.
IISc 2022 Application From
Following are the complete detailed information with some key instruction on IISc Application Form 2022:
- IISc Application form will be made available for every eligible candidates through online mode only.
- Eligible candidates will be able to apply for the IISc 2022 from 4th week of February 2022.
- Candidates must fill the IISc application form with authentic details only, as fails or any alteration in details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their IISc application form before the last date of submission, as no candidates will be allowed to submit application after the prescribed date.
- Applicant must seek printout of filled IISc Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
- IISC Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking Payment Gateway for transaction of Application Fee:
The complete category wise fee structure for IISC Application From will be as follows:
|Course||SC/ ST/ PWD||General, OBC , ERP for PG|
IISc 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for IISc 2022 Application Form:
For UG Courses :
- Qualification: Candidates applying for UG programmes should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subject from any recognized board or university.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 60% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for IISc 2022.
- Scores: Candidate must have valid scores in JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, KVPY Examination to be eligible for admission.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for PG courses must have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant field from any recognized board.
- Scores: Applying candidates must have valid score in GATE or equivalent examination to be eligible.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for IISc 2022 admission.
IISc 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete Tentative dates for IISc Registration Form 2022:
For UG Candidates:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application Form||4th week of February 2022|
|Last Date to apply||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date submitting scores||4th week of June 2022|
For PG candidates:
|Availability of Application Form||4th week of February 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||4th week of March 2022|
|IISc Exam Dates||3rd week of April 2022|
How To Apply For IISc 2022
Following are the complete Step by step process for filling IISc 2022 online Application Form:
- Visit the website of IISc 2022 (link will be available above)
- Now click on Apply Online and then select the program you want to apply for.
- Fill the IISc registration form with details like Name, Email Address, Password, Date of Birth, security question and code and then click on “Register”
- Now Login into the application form with all required details.
- After successful login candidates will have to fill the Application Form with all required details.
- Fill the Application Form with details like Personal, Educational, Communicational and Examination Centre details etc.and submit the details.
- Now upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature, Certificate (if Applicable on candidates).
- Photograph should be current passport Size photograph with plane background and should be within required size and format.
- Signature should be scanned and running hand signature of candidates within given size and format.
- Candidates must upload category certificate if he/she belongs to any reserve category.
- Select the payment gateway then fill the required details accordingly and proceed the Transaction.
- Once transaction will be successfully completed seek the printout of Fee Receipt for proof (If Required).
- After the final submission of IISC Application form, takes the printout of it for future references.
Leave the comment down below for more information or any query about IISc 2022 Application Form.