IIT JAM 2019 Application Form (Started), IIT-JAM Registration – Apply Here
IIT JAM 2019 Enrollment Date has been over. Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. course is conducted every year by one of the IITs or IISc. For the year 2019, the examination is administrated by IIT, Kharagpur. It is a national level examination for getting admission to the M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree & other post-bachelor’s degree courses at various IITs. The exam is also considered to get admission into the Ph.D. programme at IISc. In this article, we have mentioned the complete information about IIT JAM application form 2019.
IIT JAM 2019 Application Form – Enrollment Closed
Prepare the following documents to fill application form:
- Adhaar Card/any govt. ID
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned copy of the Category (SC/ST) Certificate & PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details
IIT JAM 2019 Application Form last date was 12th October 2018. Click here for application form details.
Note: Those candidates who have already enrolled may complete the submission of application form until 15-10-2018, 5:00 PM.
IIT JAM 2019 Application Form can be filled till 10th October 2018. Click here to fill application form now.
IIT JAM 2019 Full Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus & other details have been released. The examination will be conducted on 10th February 2019. Click here to view details.
Candidates are advised to first register on the JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) to proceed further for the application form.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 5th September 2018.
- IIT JAM 2019 application form will be accepted through online mode only.
- The last date to submit the application form along with required supporting documents will be 12th October 2018.
- The authority will provide the correction facility to edit the details in gender, category ad PwD status from the last week of October 2018.
- Fill all the details and upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Candidates also have to fill their first, second and third choice of exam center cities at the time of applying.
- The application correction facility will be provided through online mode.
- No need to send any document or hard copy of printed application form to the organizing institution.
The fee payment can be done through debit/credit card or net banking. For offline payment, candidates have to print the e-challan form and submit the application fee to the nearest branch of SBI Bank. The application fee will be non-refundable.
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female of all categories/SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1050/-|
|All Others||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2100/-|
The candidates those wish to appear in IIT JAM 2019 entrance exam should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Nationality: Candidates belongs to Indian national and foreign nationals are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No age restriction to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have the Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate passed the qualifying exam with aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI (without rounding-off) with at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL) category candidates (50% or 5.0 for SC/ST and PwD category candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year studying candidates are eligible to apply.
IIT JAM 2019 Application Dates
Check the IIT Jam application dates from below.
|Releasing of application form||5th September 2018|
|Last date to submit the form||12th October 2018|
|Last date to submit application fee||3rd week of October 2018|
|Availability of correction window||Last week of October 2018|
|Exam Date||10th February 2019|
How to Apply for IIT JAM
Check the steps to apply online in IIT JAM 2019:
- Navigate the official website (link is given above).
- On the home page, click on ‘Applicant Login (JOAPS) link.
- A registration page will open where candidates have to fill their name, email Id and mobile number.
- After that, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidate will get an Enrollment ID on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Now, login with the sent credentials to fill the application form.
- Fill JAM exam details, city center choice, applicant personal details and verify the email by generating OTP.
- Now, fill qualification and communication details.
- After that candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and category certificate.
- Click on ‘submit’ to submit the filled-in details and click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ button.
- Chose the payment mode and fill the fee details.
- After submitting the application fee and application form details, take the printout of it.
- Keep the hard copy of the filled-in application with you.
If you have any other queries about IIT JAM 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.