IIT JAM 2024 Admit Card (8th Jan), Exam Instructions – Get Here
IIT JAM 2024 Admit Card will be released on 8th January 2024. IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test) is a national level entrance exam administrated by the various IISc and IITs on a rotational basis. For the year 2024, it will be conducted by IIT, Madras. Candidates can get admission in M.Sc, Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D, M.Sc.-M.Tech, M.Sc-Ph.D Dual Degree and some other courses through this exam. IIT JAM score card will be considered by the IITs, IISc & various other institutions to offer admissions. In this article, candidates can check the complete information of IIT JAM Admit card 2024.
IIT JAM Admit Card 2024
Aspirants will be able to download the admit card through online mode only. It will not be sent by post/ email. For downloading the IIT JAM 2024 admit card, candidates have to enter their Enrolment ID/Email ID, password, security code, etc.
Candidates are advised to keep their login credentials safe as without it candidates cannot get their admit card. If candidates have forgotten their enrollment ID or password, they can recover it through “Forget Enrollment ID or Password” option.
Candidates must preserve the IIT JAM Hall Ticket 2024 as it has to be produced at the time of admission. Admit card contains candidate’s & exam relate details such as:
- Name of Candidate’s
- Registration Number
- Name(s) & Code(s) of Test paper(s)
- Name & Address of Test Center, etc.
IIT JAM 2024 Admit Card Date
IIT JAM 2024 Admit Card will be released via online mode. It will be made available from 8th January 2024 till exam date. Candidates who will successfully submit their registration form can download their admit cards.
IIT JAM examination will be conducted on 11th February 2024. The IIT JAM result will be declared on 22nd March 2024. After the declaration of result, candidates have to proceed for the admission process. IIT JAM counselling 2024 will be started from 10th April 2024 with the filling of application for admission.
How to Download IIT JAM 2024 Admit Card
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download the IIT JAM admit card 2024:
- Go to the website link. (link will be provided above)
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the IIT JAM login page.
- Enter the login credentials like Enrolment ID/Email ID and password.
- Solve the given arithmetic expression and click on the submit button.
- You can also click on ‘Forget Enrolment ID and Password’ in case you forget your login credential.
- After submitting the details, your admit card will be displayed in PDF format.
- Candidates are advised to take extra printout of the admit card for further use.
Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates are advised to check details mentioned in the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy, inform the Organizing Chairperson, JAM 2024, IIT Madras immediately.
- Candidates will have to produce the any one of the valid photo ID proof like Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License and PAN card, on the day of the exam.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the admit card along with other prescribed documents in the exam examination hall.
- The admit card will not be sent by Post or Email.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be permitted to enter in the examination centre.
- If a candidate fails to download the Admit Card, then the Chairman JAM of the respective IISc/IITs, under which the first choice Test City/Town of the candidate falls, should be contacted through Phone/E-mail/FAX, giving the Online Enrolment ID, Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Mailing Address and City Code of the desired Test Centre (first choice) to get details about the Registration Number and the Name of the Test Centre allotted to candidate.
Agra, Ahmedabad, AIIahabad, Asansol-Durgapur, Bareilly, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Emakulam, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Guwahati, Hissar, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kalyani, Kanpur, Kannur, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mohali, Moradabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, New Delhi, Noida, Palakkad, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Roorkee, Siliguri, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, and Warangal.
If you have any queries regarding the IIT JAM Admit Card 2024, you can leave your queries in the given below comment box.