IMU CET 2022: Counselling (Started), Result (Out), Cut Off, Admission
IMU CET 2022 Counselling (1st round) has been started from 30th June 2022. Result has been declared on 22nd June 2022. Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) is a University level entrance exam conducted by the Indian Maritime University. The examination is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various UG & PG Courses at the Indian Maritime University campuses. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the IMU CET 2022 Admission.
IMU CET 2022 Notifications – Counselling Started
IMU CET 2022 Counselling (1st round) has been started from 30th June. Check here for counselling details.
IMU CET 2022 Result has been declared on 22nd June 2022. Check here for result details.
IMU CET 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete official examination dates for the IMU CET 2022 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||29th March 2022|
|Last date to submit online application form||26th May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||4th June 2022|
|IMU CET 2022 exam date||11th June 2022|
|Result declaration||On or before 24th June 2022|
|Starting of counselling||30th June 2022|
IMU CET 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the Indian Maritime University for every exam qualified candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the IMU CET counselling procedure from July 2022.
The counselling procedure will be conducted in various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Candidates will also have to report at their allotted centre along with all required document for confirming their admission.
IMU CET 2022 Cut Off
The cut off will be the minimum marks prepared by the university for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure. University will release the cut off marks for every exam participated candidates on the basis of their category. Every candidate must score more than the prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission procedure.
The cut off marks will be made available through the website of authority through online mode. Candidates can also check the complete cut off marks through our articles as for the ease of candidates, we will also provide the complete cut off list in our article.
IMU CET 2022 Result
The result will be released by the authority after few days from the conduction of examination. Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their result by login into the website of university.
The result will be made available on or before 24th June 2022. The IMU CET Result 2022 will be prepared on the basis of final answer key. Candidates are advised to keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
IMU CET 2022 Admit Card
The Admit card is an important document candidates will have to carry at the examination centre as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without admit card. Candidates ccan download their admit card from 4th June 2022.
The University has released the admit card for every successfully registered candidates individually through online mode. Authority will not send any admit card to any candidates through by post or any other offline mode.
IMU CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete examination pattern for the IMU CET 2022 Examination:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode only.
- Type of Question: The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs) only.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Total Questions: There will be total 200 questions for UG courses and 120 questions will be for MBA and M.Tech courses.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded on each correct response.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted on unattempted or negative response.
IMU CET Syllabus
The syllabus for every offered program will be different as per the subject required for the examination. The UG Courses will consist of questions from the 11th and 12th academic syllabus whereas the syllabus for PG courses will be consist of questions from the relevant UG level courses.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the website of exam conducting authority.
Following are some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of IMU CET 2022:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule for the study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make proper notes and revise them accordingly.
- Stay healthy and avoid any kinds of unhealthy activities.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
IMU CET 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some important instruction regarding the IMU CET Application Form 2022:
- IMU CET 2022 Application Form has been released through online mode only.
- The registration process has been commenced from the 29th March 2022.
- The Application Form has been released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the instructions on it.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be authentic as any alteration in details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the prescribed dates as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- The last date of submission of application form has been extended till 26th May 2022.
IMU CET Application Form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee
The Application Fee for IMU CET 2022 Application form will be as follows:
|For general and OBC- NCL category candidates||Rs. 1000|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 700|
IMU CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility criteria for the IMU CET 2022 Examination:
B.Tech. (Marine Engineering and B.Sc. Nautical Science):
- Age Limit: Applying candidates must be within 17 to 25 years as on 1st August 2022 and 5 year relaxation will be offered to SC/ST candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have scored at least 60% Marks in PCM and 50% in English to be eligible for admission.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: He/ She must have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying degree to be eligible for admission in the MBA Programme.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have B.Tech/ B.E. or its equivalent degree from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying exam.
If you have any other query about IMU CET 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.