JEE Advanced Registration 2020, Application Form, Eligibility – Apply Here
JEE Advanced 2020 Registration will begin from the first week of May 2020. JEE Advanced is organized by the IIT’s on rotational basis. JEE Advanced is a national level entrance examination conducted by the seven zonal IITs under guidance from the Joint Admission Board (JAB). For the year 2020, it will be organized by IIT, Delhi. Through this exam, admission is offered into Bachelor’s, Bachelor’s master dual degree and integrated master’s courses. Candidates qualifying this entrance test get admission in the field of Engineering and Architecture. Through JEE Advanced scores, candidates will be eligible for admission in prestigious colleges like IITS, NITS, CFTIS, etc. Candidates can read this article to know about the JEE Advanced Registration 2020 including dates, fee, mode, eligibility, etc.
JEE Advanced 2020 Registration
Candidates must go through below instructions regarding the JEE Advanced 2020 Registration:
- Registration form will be available through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- Candidates can fill their registration form from the first week of May 2020.
- Fill the details i.e. academic details, personal details correctly and carefully in the registration form.
- After filling the required details candidates will have to upload signature, photograph etc. in the registration form.
- Candidates must fill their preference for exam center.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application to the authority by post.
- Candidates must note that no JEE Advanced 2020 correction facility will be provided, so details must be filled correctly in the form.
- Candidates can fill their registration form till the second week of May 2020.
- After submission of the registration form take a printout of the form for further admission procedures.
Documents required for filling JEE Advanced Application:
JEE Main qualified candidates need the below documents for applying:
- Valid Email id and Mobile number
- JEE Main 2020 details
- Class 10th or date of birth certificate
- Class 12th certificate
- Category certificate
- Scribe request letter
- OCI/PIO card
- PWD certificate
- DS certificate
- The application fees can be paid through online and offline modes.
- Online fee can be paid through debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Offline application fee can be submitted via E-Challan through SBI branch.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Application Fee for Indian National candidates & foreign countries candidates is discussed below:
|Indian National Candidates||Fee|
|Female candidates (all category)||INR 1300/-|
|SC, ST, PWD Candidates||INR 1300/-|
|All other candidates||INR 2600/-|
|Foreign National Candidates||Fee|
|Candidates from SAARC Countries||USD 160|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC Countries||USD 300|
JEE Advanced 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the JEE Advanced 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian and PIO/OCI candidates can apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have been born on or after 1/10/1993. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th from any recognized board in 2019 or 2020.
- Performance in JEE Main 2020: Candidates must be among 2, 45,000* in Paper-I JEE Main 2020.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates can attempt the exam maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
- Earlier Admission at IITs: Candidates admitted to any preparatory course in any of the IITs for the 1st time in 2020 will be eligible to apply in JEE Advanced 2020. Those whose admission at IITs was cancelled after joining any IIT will also be not eligible to appear for the exam. Candidates who had paid seat acceptance fee but not reported at the center OR cancelled their seat before last allotment round will be eligible.
- Marks Criteria for IITs: Candidates must obtain minimum of 75% aggregate marks in 12th or its equivalent class. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, 65% aggregate marks must be obtained in 12th
JEE Advanced 2020 Application Dates
Here we have mentioned tentative JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Dates regarding the registration and exam:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application||1st week of May|
|Online registration closed||2nd week of May|
|Last date for fee payment||2nd week of May|
|Exam date||17th May 2020|
How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2020
Candidates can read the complete procedure to apply for JEE Advanced 2020 registration:
- Visit the official website (link will be provided above).
- Click ‘JEE Advanced 2020’ portal.
- Fill the details i.e. name, roll number and security pin.
- Now click on ‘Login’ and fill login details.
- Details filled at the time of JEE Mains registration will be display on screen.
- Select exam centers, category, number of attempts and language etc.
- Upload signature, photograph in the JPG/JPEG format.
- Now candidates will have to pay fee.
- Enter fee details and pay registration fee via online or offline mode.
- After submission of the fee take a printout of the registration form for further uses.
In this article, we have mentioned about the JEE Advanced 2020 registration. Candidates must read the information provided in this article to know about the registration dates, eligibility criteria, exam mode and much more. All the candidates who want to apply for JEE Advanced 2020 must fill registration form correctly to avoid any type of mistakes.
If you have any other query about JEE Advanced 2020 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.