JEE Main 2019 Application Form, Registration (Released) – Apply Here
JEE Main 2019 Application Form for April session can be filled till 7th March 2019. It is a national level entrance test. From 2019, JEE Main exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Through this exam, candidates can get admission to UG engineering & architecture courses all over the country. This exam is also an eligibility test for JEE Advanced 2019. In this article, we have updated complete information about JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
JEE Main 2019 Application Fee Payment (April Exam) can be filled till 8th March 2019. Click here for fee payment.
Notice for JEE (Main) 2019 Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) Category candidates has been released. Candidates are required mention such category in the Online Application Form from 11th to 15th March 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Complete Exam Schedule has been released now. Check here for exam dates.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
Candidates can register for JEE Main entrance exam only through online mode. For more details about JEE Main Application Form 2019 check this section:
- National Testing Agency (NTA 2019) has release the application form only through online mode.
- Candidates who have registered for January Exam are required to login & choose their exam (Paper 1 & Paper 2), medium & exam centres and proceed to fee payment.
- JEE Main 2019 registration has been started from 8th February 2019 & it will be continued till 7th March 2019.
- Candidates, those belong to J&K, Assam & Meghalaya state, they can apply through their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number.
- At the time of form filling, candidates also have to select exam city center as per the choices of papers.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph (Size: 10KB to 100KB) & signature (Size: 4KB to 30KB) in a JPEG format.
- Candidates also have to upload their Father/Mother/Guardian signature (Size: 4KB to 30KB) in a JPEG format.
- Multiple applications from a candidate will be rejected by the board.
- Candidates should take a printout copy of acknowledgment page for further use.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- Candidates can pay fees through credit card/debit card, net banking or by e-Challan.
- In case of e-Challan, candidates should make payment in the SBI Bank in cash.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- The fee details are mentioned below as per the categories & exam modes:
|In India||Outside India|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||Gen/OBC-NCL||Boys – 500/- & Girls – 250/-||Boys – 2000/- & Girls – 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD & Transgender||Boys – 250/- & Girls – 250/-||Boys – 1000/- & Girls – 1000/-|
|Both Paper 1 & Paper 2||Gen/OBC-NCL||Boys – 900/- & Girls – 450/-||Boys – 3000/- & Girls – 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD & Transgender||Boys – 450/- & Girls – 450/-||Boys – 1500/- & Girls – 1500/-|
For offline fee payment, candidates have to follow given below steps:
- For e-challan mode, candidates have to make payment at nearest SBI branch.
- They will have to take the A4 size printout of the e-Challan in PDF format from SBI MOPS page.
- It will contain NTA’s required information in addition to Bank Reference Number.
- Visit any of the SBI branches in India and deposit the required amount.
- After Cash is deposited by the candidate, CBS system of SBI updates the payment status of the candidate as being successful.
- Candidates must submit the application fee within 12 hours after taking the print out of e-Challan.
- For any transaction related queries/ inquiry candidates must contact to the NTA helpdesk. Details are given below:
|Name||Email ID||Contact No.|
|Helpdesk||https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/||1800 112211 (24X7)|
|Sri Sita Ram Malik||[email protected]||+91 9990125888|
JEE Main Application Correction 2019
For the previous session, the authority has provided the correction facility in JEE Main application form. JEE Main correction can be done after a few days from registration.
- The correction facility will be started from 11th-15th March 2019.
- Candidates can make corrections in the application only through online mode.
- No correction will be allowed through offline mode, i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc.
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria
Before filling JEE Main 2019 Application Form, candidates should ensure their eligibility. The eligibility criteria details are given here:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for JEE Main 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 12th or its equivalent examination in 2017 or 2018.
- Subjects: Passed the above exam with Physics & Mathematics (compulsory subjects) along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Appearing candidates of 2019 can also apply.
- For Paper 2: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects at 10+2 level with securing 50% aggregate in 12th examinations.
JEE Main 2019 Registration Dates
Here, we are providing official Exam dates of JEE Main Application Form 2019 for April session:
|Online Application Release||8th February 2019|
|Last date for application submission||7th March 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||8th March 2019|
|Exam date||7th – 20th April 2019|
How to Apply for JEE Main 2019
Candidates have to follow to the given steps for JEE Main Registration 2019:
- Open the official website link. (Link is given above)
- Click on “Apply for JEE Main 2019” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Then, click on “Proceed to Apply Online” button.
- Fill the authentication form details & click on “Submit” button.
- Now, fill your exam related, personal, academic, address, guardian, etc details.
- Then, click on “Next” button.
- Review all the filled details & click on “Submit” button.
- Note down your application number.
- Verify your mobile number & email ID.
- Then, click on “Upload Scanned Images” button.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature & parents/guardian images in a given format.
- Review your application & go for fee payment.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After fee payment, select date of CBT (Paper 1).
- Now, take a print copy of acknowledgement page for future use.
If you have any other queries about JEE Main 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.