JET Agriculture 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
JET Agriculture 2021 will be held in the 3rd week of May 2021. JET Agriculture entrance exam is also known as Rajasthan JET which is conducted by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (MPUAT), Udaipur. This exam is organized on a state level to provide admission into UG and PG courses in Agriculture, Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Forestry, etc fields. Students must qualify this exam for admission into government & private institutions of Rajasthan state. To know more about JET Agriculture 2021, students can go through this article.
JET Agriculture 2021 Notifications:
JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form is releasing soon in April 2021. Check here for application details.
JET Agriculture 2021 Exam Dates
For information regarding JET Agriculture dates candidates can go through the section given below:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Release of Application form||April 2021|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of April 2021|
|Application correction window opens||2nd week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of May 2021|
|JET Agriculture 2021 exam||3rd week of May 2021|
|Release of Answer key||4th week of May 2021|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2021 or 1st week of June 2021|
|Starting of Counselling||1st week of June 2021|
JET Agriculture 2021 Application Form
To know about JET Agriculture Application Form, go through the details in the given below section:
- The Application Form of JET Agriculture will be made available through online mode.
- Students will be able to fill the application from April 2021 till second week of April 2021.
- To register for the exam, students have to follow some application steps – Registration, Filling the application, payment of fee and printing of application.
- In case of mistake in the details of application, modification can also be done till the last date.
- Students also have to upload photograph & signature as per the prescribed format and size.
- After the completion of application process, students must take print out of the filled application form.
Mode of Payment: The application form fee can be paid through online mode. Students can make the payment through credit card/debit card/net banking method.
|For General/OBC/SBC Category||Rs. 2800|
|For SC/ST/PC (>39%)||Rs. 1400|
JET Agriculture 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can go through below given JET Agriculture Eligibility before applying for the application:
- Age Limit: Applying candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years as on 1/01/2021. Students born before 1/01/1996 will not be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates who will possess domicile of Rajasthan state will only be eligible to apply. Also, the students who pass other residential requirements as laid down by the Govt. of Rajasthan will be eligible to apply for JET Agriculture.
- Qualification: Applying student must have passed 12th level or its equivalent exam from Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other equivalent board recognized by the University.
- Mandatory Subjects: Student must have passed 12th level with Agriculture, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject with any of the combination as – PCM, PCB, PCMB, PCA, Agriculture stream. PCM is essential for B.Tech applicants.
- Percentage: Students in their qualifying exam must pass with aggregate of 50% marks to be eligible.
- Relaxation: 5% relaxation will be provided in the qualifying marks for candidates of SC/ST/OBC/SBC category.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their 12th level are also eligible to apply. Provided they will be provisionally allowed to appear for the entrance test and must present their result status during the option form filling process of counselling.
JET Agriculture 2021 Exam Pattern
Students can check below detailed information about the JET Agriculture Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam of Rajasthan JET will be organized via offline mode as per latest pattern.
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam paper.
- Language Medium: The paper will be available in both – English and Hindi medium.
- Total Questions: There will be total of 200 questions in the exam.
- Exam Duration: The time duration to complete the test will be of 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect attempt.
Students can check below the distribution of questions for different subjects for the entrance test:
|Subjects||Number of questions|
JET Agriculture 2021 Syllabus
Students can check the JET Agriculture Syllabus through online mode on the website. The exam paper will contain questions from various topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture and Biology subjects.
The syllabus will be prescribed by the Agriculture University, Kota. Students can study and prepare for the exam from the syllabus recommended in their 11th and 12th level.
JET Agriculture 2021 Preparation Tips
Students must know about Rajasthan JET preparation tips for 2021 session exam for qualifying it successfully:
- Go through the complete information related to JET Agriculture syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make and follow the timetable so as to achieve good score in the exam.
- Take care of your health & stay fit for good focus for exam.
- Make notes on important topics & study them on daily basis.
- Only studying is not a way to success. Candidates should also analyze their preparation level by attempting mock tests.
- Practice previous year exam paper and sample papers.
FAQ’ S (Frequently Asked Questions)
JET Agriculture 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Card of JET Agriculture 2021 will be made available to the candidates through online mode. An online link will be provided on the website for downloading the admit card.
JET Agriculture 2021 Admit card will be released in the third week of May 2021. Students will have to enter their login details to get their admit card. No other mode will be entertained to provide admit card to the applicants.
On the day of examination, it is necessary for the candidates to bring their admit cards with a valid id proof. Students must go through complete instructions mentioned on the admit card and follow it strictly.
JET Agriculture 2021 Answer Key
The Answer Key of JET Agriculture will be made available after the successful completion of exam. It will be released in the last week of May 2021. Through Answer key, students will be able to know answers of the questions attempted in the exam.
It will help the candidates to predict their scores of the entrance exam. Also students will be able to file the objection against the answer key on the website. Students will be able to file objection till May 2021.
JET Agriculture 2021 Cut Off
The Cut Off of JET Agriculture 2021 will be available in online mode. The cut off will be prepared by the authority on the basis of various factors like – number of candidates qualified, number of appearing candidates, previous year cut-off trends, difficulty level of exam, availability of number of seats, etc.
Students will be able to know JET Agriculture 2021 cut-off in the last week of June 2021. It will be available on the website in the form of category wise for all institutions. The cut off score will vary for each institution and category.
JET Agriculture 2021 Result
The Result of JET Agriculture 2021 will be available on the website in the last week of May 2021. Students can check their results by entering their necessary login details online.
Complete information related to result will be made available through scorecard and rank list issued by the board. Only the students qualifying the exam will be successfully listed in the rank list.
JET Agriculture 2021 Counselling
After qualifying the JET Agriculture 2021 entrance test and getting shortlisted in the rank list, students will have to appear for counselling process. It will be held in the first week of June 2021.
The counselling will be organized in various rounds. During counselling process, students have to fill the option form to participate in the counselling process.
The seats will be allocated on the basis of merit & reservation policy. Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of filled choices, availability of seats, rank obtained, etc.
If you have any other query regarding JET Agriculture 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.