JEXPO 2020 Application Form (Till 15th April), Eligibility – Apply Here
JEXPO 2020 Application Form has been extended till 15th April 2020. JEXPO is a state level entrance exam organized every year by WBSCTE. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into various diploma programmes in Engineering & Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy & other various fields. It will be mandatory for all the candidates to qualify the entrance test to get admission into various government or private polytechnic institution situated in the state of West Bengal. Candidates must also check its eligibility norms before applying for JEXPO. Here we are providing details regarding JEXPO Application Form 2020.
JEXPO 2020 Application Form – till 15th April
JEXPO 2020 Application Form last date has been extended till 15th April 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check the following details regarding JEXPO 2020 Application Form:
- JEXPO 2020 Application form has been released via online or offline mode.
- Candidates can get OMR application along with information brochure from polytechnic institutes.
- Candidates are able to submit the application form from 2nd January 2020 to 16th March 2020 for offline application and 15th April 2020 for online application.
- The application process includes registration, form filling, scanned image of photo, signature & document upload and fee submission.
- The photograph & signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- Fill the details in the application form with utmost care as incomplete application form will not be accepted.
- Candidates will receive an e-mail containing unique registration number & password so they must provide valid email ID & phone number.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form to any institute or exam conducting authority.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of filled in application form.
Documents required for filling application form:
- Qualification details
- Aadhar card
- Scanned image of photograph & signature
- Left hand thumb impression
- Email ID & other contact details
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate (if required), etc.
- The online application form fee is Rs.450.
- For Kanyashree candidates, fee is Rs.225.
- The OMR application form fee is of Rs.500.
- Kanyashree candidates have to submit Rs.250.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee through online or offline mode.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
JEXPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding JEXPO eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 35% marks.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must qualify with Mathematics, English, and Science/ Physical science subjects.
- Age Criteria: He/ she must not be born after July, 2005.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for JEXPO.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in class 10th in the year of examination will be also eligible.
JEXPO 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding JEXPO dates related to application:
|Application form commences||2nd January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th April 2020|
|Exam date||26th April 2020|
How to Apply for JEXPO 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for JEXPO 2020:
- Visit official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on, ‘Online application for JEXPO 2020’.
- Fill all basic details like name, email id, gender, date of birth & phone number.
- Candidates will receive OTP on their registered id & number.
- Submit OTP & click on, ‘Submit’ button.
- Read all the given instructions carefully.
- Proceed to upload photograph, signature, thumb impression & other mentioned documents.
- Scanned image of documents & other items must be in prescribed format.
- Re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, click on ‘Submit’ option.
- Then confirmation page will be generated in the application form.
- Take multiple printouts of application form for further use.
In the above article, we have mentioned all details required while applying for JEXPO 2020. Candidates must go through step by step procedure to avoid any procedure while filling the form. We have also mentioned details regarding application fee, documents & eligibility criteria.
Do not forget to check eligibility criteria before applying in order to avoid rejection in the application form later. Candidates must go through above full article to avoid any mistake & rejection of form.
If you have any other query related to JEXPO 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.