JIPMER MBBS 2023: Counselling (Started), Merit, Cut Off (Soon)
JIPMER MBBS (NEET) 2023 Counselling has been started from 20th July 2023. Result has been released on 13th June 2023. Exam Analysis & Question Paper has been released. The MBBS admission in JIPMER are offered on the basis of NEET scores. JIPMER MBBS Exam has been scrapped. Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) examination has been replaced by National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). It is organised by the National Testing Agency (NTA) every year. It is a national level examination which offers admission into MBBS courses. For admission into JIPMER MBBS, candidates will have to appear for the NEET examination. Candidates must go through our article for details such as exam dates, application form, eligibility norms & much more regarding JIPMER MBBS 2023.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Notifications – Counselling Started (NEET)
JIPMER MBBS (NEET) 2023 Counselling has been started from 20th July 2023. Check here for counselling details.
JIPMER MBBS (NEET) 2023 Result has been declared on 13th June 2023. Check here for result details.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 (NEET-UG) Exam will be conducted in May 2024. Check more details about JIPMER MBBS 2024 here.
JIPMER MBBS (NEET) 2023 Answer Key (Official) has been released. Response Sheet/ Exam Analysis & Question Papers have been released. Click here for answer key.
JIPMER (NEET) 2023 Answer Key has been released by various coaching institutions. Check institutional answer keys below.
Answer Keys by Allen Kota:
|Paper Code Wise||Click Here|
NEET UG 2023 Question Paper has been released through online mode. Check question paper below.
Click here to view NEET 2023 Question Paper (1)
Click here to view NEET 2023 Question Paper (2)
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Overview
|Name||JIPMER MBBS 2023|
|Full-form||Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Conducting body||NTA (NEET)|
|Selection procedure||Through NEET scores|
|Examination mode||Offline (Pen-paper based mode)|
|NEET Exam date||7th May 2023|
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following official schedule regarding JIPMER MBBS (NEET) Dates 2023:
|NEET 2023 Events||Dates (Announced)|
|Application form available||6th March 2023|
|Final date to submit the Application form||6th April 2023|
|Fee submit on the last date||6th April 2023|
|Application form correction||8th to 10th April 2023|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||4th May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7th May 2023|
|Result Declaration||13th June 2023|
|Beginning of the counselling||20th July 2023|
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Counselling
Admission in MBBS courses offered by various campuses of JIPMER is provided on the basis of NEET scores. Students have to qualify the NEET exam to get admission in JIPMER MBBS courses. The counselling has been organised by MCC (Medical Council Committee).
The JIPMER MBBS Counselling will be organized in various round depending on the availability of seats. It will be commenced from 20th July 2023. Seat allocation to students will be done on the basis of filled choices, rank and availability of seats in campuses. Candidates have to bring following documents during verification round:
- NEET Admit Card & Score Card
- Allocation Letter
- Class 10th & 12th Mark sheet & passing certificates
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if required), etc.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Result
The result has been announced on 13th June 2023. JIPMER MBBS (NEET) Result has been published by NTA through online mode only. Candidates have to enter their roll number and password to check the result.
Candidates must take extra printout of the result for further counselling process. On the basis of result, a merit list is prepared by the authority. As per the merit list, candidates are able to participate in the counselling rounds.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Admit Card
As the JIPMER MBBS exam has been scrapped by NEET, admit card for NEET exam has been provided by the authority. JIPMER MBBS (NEET) Admit Card has been released on 4th May 2023 through online mode.
Admit card is not sent through post or any other offline mode. In case of any correction in admit card, immediately contact to the NTA officials. Candidates make sure to bring photo ID proof along with admit card on the examination day.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding JIPMER MBBS 2023 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: NEET 2023 exam will be held via offline (Pen-paper based) mode.
- No. of Questions: There will be total of 200 questions in the question paper.
- Questions Type: The Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the paper.
- Time duration: Candidates will be given 3 hours 20 minutes to solve the paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded with 4 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will get deduct for every wrong answer.
Check no. of questions & marks for NEET examination here:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for NEET exam for JIPMER MBBS 2023 admissions is based on topics from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, English reasoning etc. Candidates are advised to prepare from class 11th & 12th syllabus & prefer NCERT books.
NEET 2023 syllabus is published by Medical Council of India (MCI). We will update it in our article when authority will release it.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the following preparation tips to clear the NEET examination:
- Firstly, gather all details about the officially prescribed syllabus & pattern.
- Prepare a time table for your exam preparations.
- Study the best books and study material available in online or offline mode.
- Dont take stress, stay healthy and fit.
- Practice mock test on daily basis to analyze your performance.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application Form
Candidates must go through following points regarding JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application details:
- The application form for JIPMER MBBS 2023 has been made available via online mode. No other mode such as post or any other offline medium will be accepted.
- Candidates can fill MBBS application form on 6th March 2023.
- The last date to register for NEET UG 2023 is till 6th April 2023.
- Candidates must make sure they fulfill each eligibility norms, as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- While registration, candidates must not forget to upload their passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Incomplete details in the application form will lead to rejection, so candidates must provide all asked & required details in the form.
- Authority provides correction facility only for limited period, so candidates must edit incorrect details (if any) within the given period.
- Once all details are completely filled, candidates must take print out of their form & keep it safe for future use.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI.
- In any case, the fee is non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
- The application is different as per various categories:
|General-EWS / OBC-NCL||Rs. 1600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender||Rs. 1000/-|
|Outside India||Rs. 9500/-|
How to Apply for JIPMER MBBS:
- Step-1: Go to the NEET UG website.
- Step-2: Register yourself by providing name, date of birth, contact no., email ID
- Step-3: Now OTP will be sent to your registered mail ID & no.
- Step-4: Using OTP, login & fill other educational & asked details and complete the process.
- Step-5: Upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Step-6: After image uploading, go through all the details.
- Step-7: Now submit the application fee as per your category.
- Step-8: After fee submission, a confirmation page will be generated on your computer screen.
- Step-9: Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following JIPMER MBBS Eligibility norms before applying for 2023 session:
- Nationality: Indian national/ OCI/ PIO & foreign national candidates will be eligible to apply for JIPMER MBBS.
- Qualification: Interested candidate must have qualified 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Subject: To be eligible, candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology along with English as mandatory subjects.
- Attempt limit: There is no number of attempt limit to apply for NEET exam.
- Age limit: He/ she must be minimum 17 years in age as on 31.12.2023. There is no upper age limit for NEET exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in the year of admission will be also eligible to apply.
If you have any other queries about JIPMER MBBS 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.