J&K Polytechnic 2022 (PET): Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Application Form submission procedure will be commenced from the 1st week of April 2022 through online mode. J&K Polytechnic Admission procedure will be followed by the state level entrance exam. The exam will be conducted by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance test. Examination will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in Diploma Courses of various offered filed. Qualified candidates from the examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic institutions across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details regarding the J&K Polytechnic Admission 2022.
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Exam Dates
The complete tentative J&K Polytechnic Exam Dates for 2022 session is as follows:
|Application form commences||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of May 2022|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of May 2022|
|J & K PET 2022 exam||1st week of June 2022|
|Answer key publish||1st week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2022|
|Counselling session||4th week of June 2022|
|Admission process||2nd week of August 2022|
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the J&K Polytechnic 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released by the authority for eligible candidates only.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the 1st week of April 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates must be authentic, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details like email id and Phone No. must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the 2nd week of May 2022, no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be Rs.450/-.
J&K polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete J&K eligibility criteria for the J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2022:
- Age Limit: There will be no prescribed age limit to apply for J&K PET.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Science & Mathematics as one of their subjects in qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 40% marks (for open category including CDP/ JKPM) & 37% marks (for reserved category as SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC).
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
The complete J&K exam pattern for the Examination is as follows:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Questions Type: The question paper will consist of 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English language.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded on each correct response and 0.25 marks will get deducted for each incorrect answer.
Complete question paper pattern will be as follows:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will consist of various questions from the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English of 10th level. Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode.
For the ease of candidates, we will also provide the complete J&K Polytechnic syllabus for the examination through our article.
Checkout the complete J&K Polytechnic Preparation tips:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make the proper notes and revise them accordingly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Only registered candidates will be able to access the admit card. Registered candidates will be able to download their admit card from the 3rd week of May 2022.
J&K Polytechnic Admit card will be released for every candidate through online mode only. Authority will not send any admit card to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode.
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Answer Key
The answer key will be released by authority after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the answer key in pdf format for every candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to access their answer key from the 1st week of June 2022.
J&K Answer key will consist of correct answers to every asked questions in the entrance examination. With the answer key, candidates will be able to predict their scores even before the declaration of result.
The admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of following reservation policy:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||8%|
|Schedule Tribe, Gujjar & Bekarwal (STGB)||6%|
|Schedule Tribe, Leh district||2%|
|Schedule Tribe, Kargil District (STK)||2%|
|Other Schedule Tribe (STO)||1%|
|Weak & Under Privileged Classes, Social castes (OSC)||2%|
|Resident of Backward Areas (RBA)||20%|
|Resident of area adjoining actual line of control (ALC)||3%|
|Children of Defence Personnel||3%|
|Children of Para Military Forces & State Police Personnel (JKPM)||1%|
|Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports||2%|
|Tuition Fee Wavier (TFW)||5%|
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Result
The result will be released for every exam participated candidates individually after few weeks form the completion of examination. Authority will release the result through online mode only. Candidates will be able to access their result from the 3rd week of June 2022.
J&K Polytechnic Result will be made available for every candidate through the website of authority. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Merit list
J&K Polytechnic merit list 2022 will be released by the authority after few days from the completion declaration of result. Authority will release the merit list for every shortlisted candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to access the merit list through the website of authority.
The merit list will be consisting of names of shortlisted candidates along with their rank. The final admission will be offered to the candidate on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
J&K Polytechnic 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority on the basis of final merit list. Only shortlisted candidates from the entrance examination will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 4th week of June 2022.
J&K Polytechnic Counselling procedure will be conducted in the various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to report at the prescribed centre for completing the remaining formalities for admission.
Candidates will also have to carry the following documents for verification round:
- 10th/ 12th certificate
- Date of birth verification
- Category certificate
- Permanent residence certificate, etc.
If you have any other queries regarding J&K Polytechnic 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment box below.