JNU 2021 Application Form (Extended), Registration – Apply Here
JNU 2021 Application Form has been extended till 31st August 2021. JNUEE (Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam) is a university level entrance examination which is conducted every year. National Testing Agency (NTA) organized JNU entrance test. Through this exam admission is offered in various UG and PG programmes in the field of Engineering, Law, Science, etc. To provide admission in Biotechnology courses, the authority conducts JNU CEEB examination. Candidates can read this article to know all about JNU application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, dates, eligibility criteria etc.
JNU 2021 Application Form- Extended
JNUEE 2021 Application Form has been extended till 31st August 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check all details about JNU 2021 application form in the given section:
- JNU 2021 Application form has been made available through online mode. Any offline mode can not be entertained to apply for JNU Admission 2021.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 27th July 2021.
- For MBA, application form can be filled from 10th June 2021
- Fill all details carefully in the application form including qualification, address, parent’s details and other.
- Candidate should fill only one application form, more than one application form will be rejected.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg format.
- Authority will also provide correction facility from 1st September 2021.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 3rd September 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post to the authority.
- Take printout of the filled registration form for any further references.
Documents Required for JNU 2021 Application Form:
Here candidates can check documents which will be required at the time of filling JNU 2021 application form:
- Scanned image of signature
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Category/ caste certificate (if possible)
- Valid email ID
- Mobile number
- Date of birth proof
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation or master’s degree
- Address details
- Bank account details for payment
- Credit card/ debit card etc.
- PWD certificate (if possible)
- EWS certificate (if possible)
- Identity details (i.e. Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ voter ID etc.)
- Fee payment can be made through online mode.
- Candidates can make online payment through debit card/ credit card or net banking/ UPI.
- Fee payment through any offline mode is not accepted.
- Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in nature.
Here candidates can check application fee for all UG and PG courses:
For M. Tech, M.Phil., M.A., M.Sc. Courses:
|No. of Choices||General/ EWS category||SC/ ST/ PWD and OBC||BPL|
|1||Rs. 530||Rs. 310||Rs. 110|
|2||Rs. 800||Rs. 415||Rs. 215|
|3||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500||Rs. 300|
For BA (Hons.) 1st Year and All Part Time Programmes:
|No. of Choices||General/ EWS category||SC/ ST/ PWD and OBC||BPL|
|1||Rs. 400||Rs. 265||Rs. 65|
|2||Rs. 575||Rs. 325||Rs. 125|
|3||Rs. 750||Rs. 380||Rs. 180|
For Foreign Nationals:
|No. of Choices||Application Fee|
|General/ OBC||SC/ ST/ PwD|
|Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
JNU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the following JNU eligibility criteria before applying for the admission:
- Nationality: Indian and foreign national candidates will be eligibility to apply.
- Age Limit Criteria: For BA (Hons.) programmes there will be minimum age criteria of 17 years as on 1st October 2021. For other courses there will be no age criteria.
For BA (Hons.) Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 level or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain minimum 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in their 12th class will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 and bachelor’s degree from a recognized board/ institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain minimum 55% marks in 10+2 class.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics as mandatory subject in their qualifying exam.
For M. Tech:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ master’s degree in computer science/ mathematics/ statistics/ any branch of science from a recognized institute.
- Marks: Candidates should pass with 55% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream under 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure minimum 50% marks in their qualifying degree.
JNU 2021 Application Dates
In the below table candidates can check official JNU application dates:
For UG/ PG course:
|Starting of application form||27th July 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||31st August 2021|
|Correction facility||1st to 3rd September 2021|
|Exam date||20th, 21st, 22nd & 23rd September 2021|
For MBA course:
|Application form releases||10th June 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||August 2021|
|Exam date||August 2021|
How to Apply for JNU 2021
Here candidates can check complete procedure about how to fill JNU 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given link.
- Now click ‘new registration’ link and provide basic details i.e. name, mobile number and email ID.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number or email ID regarding login credentials.
- Now click on ‘login’ button and enter your application number and password.
- Now click on ‘complete application form’ link.
- Fill details in the application form carefully including parent’s details, address, qualification and other communication details.
- After that click on ‘submit’ button to proceed for document uploading.
- Now click on ‘upload images’ tab and upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Documents should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Photograph size should be in between 10 to 20 kb and signature size must be in between 4 to 30 kb.
- Now click on ‘upload’ button.
- After that ‘proceed for payment’ tab and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Online payment will be done via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- After successful payment a confirmation page will be generated.
- Students must not forget to take printout of the confirmation page for future references.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Through the above article candidates can check all details about JNU 2021 application form. We have provided all details about application form, application fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more. Candidates are advised to check complete procedure about how to fill JNU application form.
If you have any other query related to JNU 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.