Karnataka Polytechnic 2023: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
Karnataka Polytechnic 2023 is a state-level admission process which is conducted every year by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka. The admission is offered to the candidates who want to apply for the polytechnic diploma courses. Various institutes/ colleges offer admission in various diploma courses in the field of engineering and non-engineering courses. In the article, we have provided the details candidates need to know regarding the Karnataka Polytechnic 2023 including application, eligibility, admission dates etc.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2023 Overview
|Name||Karnataka Polytechnic 2023|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Level of admission procedure||State level|
|Courses offered||Polytechnic programmes|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2023 Admission Dates
Check the complete tentative Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Dates here:
|Start Online Application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Final Date to submit Online application form||4th week of May 2023|
|Release of merit list||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit admission fee and documents||June 2023|
|Counselling||3rd week of July 2023|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
Check the complete details about Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2023:
- The application form will be released from third week of May 2023.
- The application form for Karnataka Polytechnic 2023 will be released through online mode.
- Details like name, date of birth, parent name, register number, category, etc. should be entered in the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till fourth week of May 2023.
- Candidates must submit the application form on or before the last date of application submission, as no form will be accepted after the last date.
- Print the application form and keep it safe future reference.
- The Application fee will be paid through both online and offline modes.
- Candidates can use different payment gateways to pay application fees like Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking gateway.
- For offline mode candidate can pay through SBI challan facility for the transaction of Karnataka Polytechnic Application fee.
The Application fee for each category candidate will be as follows:
|Reserved category||Rs 50/-|
|Unreserved category||Rs 100/-|
How to Apply for Karnataka Polytechnic 2023
Following are the complete step by step process for filling Karnataka Polytechnic 2023 online Application form:
- Step-1: Visit the website of Karnataka Polytechnic 2023 (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: After visiting the admission portal of Karnataka polytechnic click on the “new candidate’s registration” link.
- Step-3: Now fill out the Karnataka Polytechnic Registration form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email ID, Phone Number, etc., and submit them.
- Step-4: After submitting all required in Karnataka Polytechnic Registration form, candidates will have to login into the application form for final submission.
- Step-5: Now fill out the Karnataka Polytechnic Application form with all required details including Personal, Communicational, Academic, Address, etc., and submit them.
- Step-6: Candidates will be asked to upload required documents including Photograph, Signature, Category, etc.
- Step-7: The documents uploaded by candidates in the Karnataka Polytechnic form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- Step-8: After submitting all required documents in the Karnataka Polytechnic Application form, candidates will have to submit the prescribed application fee for the final submission of the application form.
- Step-9: Once the transaction will be successfully done, seek the printout of the filled Karnataka Polytechnic application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Karnataka Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2023
To get admission to the institutions, the candidates must meet the Karnataka Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Only the citizen of India will be eligible to apply for the admission process.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass SSLC/ 10th or equivalent exam from recognized board.
- Subject: The candidate must pass with subject i.e. Science and Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates who have scored a minimum of 35% marks or more in the qualifying exam will be eligible to apply.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Karnataka Polytechnic Selection Procedure 2023
The online counselling will be organised for the shortlisted candidates at the Nodal centre as per the schedule announced by the candidates. Different rounds of counselling will be held depending on the number of candidate applying and vacancy available.
The seats will be allotted to the candidates after the successful verification of their documents based on their choice and merit. Upon allocation of seat and payment of prescribed fee, admission order will be issued to the candidates. The selected candidates have to take admission in respective Polytechnic and should report there with their admission order and all original documents.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2023 Merit List
A Karnataka Polytechnic Merit list will be prepared by the authorities of the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka. A draft merit list of the candidates will be drawn on the basis of information furnished by them in their application form. This list will be published on website and also be intimated by the way of SMS in registered mobile number.
The candidates can file objections to the draft merit in case they find any discrepancy in their details. Authorities will consider these objections and after making necessary rectification will release the final merit list.
In Karnataka Polytechnic counseling procedure, some of the total seats are reserved for some specified candidates which are given below:
|Categories||Percentage of Reservation|
|Kannada Medium Students||5%|
|Physically Disabled Students||3%|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2023 Counselling
The polytechnic counselling will be organised for the rank holder who have qualified exam. The candidates have to register on website after successfully clearing the qualified course. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from third week of July 2023.
The qualified candidates will be called for counselling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of candidates and Rank qualified on the entrance exam. Candidates will also have to bring the following document for the verification round.
- SSLC or equivalent mark sheet
- 10th passing certificate/ mark sheet
- Original TC memo/ NOC from past institute/ college
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Original transfer certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration Certificate
Karnataka Polytechnic 2023 Admission
The Karnataka Polytechnic admission procedure includes filling the application form, payment of application fee, participation in counselling process. The merit list will also be released through online mode. The candidates will be allotted for admission in various Polytechnic courses.
Candidates will have to pay the fees when choosing the seats of their alternative. After paying the admission fees, candidates can get admission. Candidates are instructed to report assigned polytechnic faculty with admission order provided.
If you have any query related to Karnataka Polytechnic 2023, then you can leave your queires in comment box below.