KCET 2022: Correction (Till 1st July), Answer key (Out), Result, Admission
KCET 2022 Application Correction Last date has been extended till 1st July 2022. Provisional Answer Key has been released on 22nd June 2022. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). The exam is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various UG courses provided in the field of Engineering, Agriculture, Architecture etc. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various Government and Private colleges across the state. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the KCET 2022 exam.
KCET 2022 Notifications – Provisional Answer key Out
KCET 2022 Provisional Answer Key has been released on 22nd June 2022. Check here for answer key details.
KCET 2022 Application Correction Last date has been extended till 1st July 2022. Check here for correction details.
Admission Open 2022
KCET 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the official exam dates for the KCET 2022 Examination:
|Release of application form||18th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||5th May 2022|
|Last date to pay application fee||6th May 2022|
|Re-starting of the application form||11th June to 13th June 2022|
|Editing of application details||21st to 24th May 2022|
|Submission of special category original certificates||2nd June to 8th June 2022|
|Admit card availability||2nd June 2022|
|Date of KCET 2022 exam||16th, 17th & 18th June 2022|
|Provisional Answer key||22nd June 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July 2022|
|Starting of counselling process||2nd week of July 2022|
KCET 2022 Answer Key
The Answer key has been released by the authority after few days from the completion of examination. The answer key consists of correct answers of every asked question in the entrance exam. Candidates can download the KCET answer key 2022 from 22nd June 2022 through the website of authority.
Through the Answer key, candidates are able to predict their marks in the examination even before the declaration of official result.
KCET 2022 Result
The result will be released by the authority for every exam participated candidates individually. The KCET Result 2022 will be prepared on the basis of Final Answer key. Candidates will be able to download their result from July 2022 through online mode.
KCET Score Card 2022 will not be sent to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download it by login into the website of authority.
KCET 2022 Cut Off
Students can check online KCET Cut off marks before or after result declaration. It will be announced on the website according to various courses.
Candidates can check cut off marks of KCET 2022 in various rounds. Separate list will be released for General candidates and Hyderabad -Karnataka candidates. The cut off marks will be set keeping in mind various factors like number of appeared candidates, difficulty level of exam, subject wise performance of students, etc.
KCET 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates through online mode. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure from the website of exam conducting authority from the July/ August 2022.
The counselling procedure will be conducted in various rounds on the basis of availability of vacant seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
KCET 2022 Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds like Registration, Choice filling, allotment of seats, Document verification and reporting. Candidates will have to complete all the rounds to be eligible for admission.
KCET 2022 Admit Card
The Admit card will be released by the exam conducting authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the admit card for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from 2nd June 2022.
KCET Admit card will be the important document candidates will have to carry on the day of examination, as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
KCET Exam Pattern 2022
Checkout the complete KCET exam pattern from below:
- Mode of exam: The Exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of questions: The question paper will be consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Total 80 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marks: Each subject in the question paper will be consist of 60 marks.
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and there won’t be any negative marking in the question paper.
The KCET 2022 Question paper patten will be as follows:
KCET 2022 Syllabus
KCET syllabus for every course will be different as per the requirement for courses. The syllabus for the examination will be consist of various topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects of 11thand 12thclasses. Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the examination through the website of authority.
KCET 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some tips and tricks for better KCET preparation:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule for the study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make proper notes and revise them accordingly.
- Stay healthy and avoid any kinds of unhealthy activities.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
KCET 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the KCET 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form has been released through online mode.
- The Application Form submission process has been commenced from 18th April 2022.
- KCET Application Form has been released for eligible candidates only so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates must submit their details very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility in the application form.
- The details like Email Id and Phone Number must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- The authority will also offer KCET Application Correction facility via online mode.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the last date of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit after that date.
- The Last date of submission for application form will be till 20th May 2022.
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode. Candidates can use approved payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|GM/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A / 3B candidates of Karnataka origin||Rs. 500|
|SC/ST Category-1 / Females of Karnataka candidates only||Rs.250|
|Outside India candidates||Rs. 5, 000|
|Outside Karnataka state candidates||Rs.750|
KCET Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for the KCET 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics /Biology from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the PCM/PCB subjects.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the qualifying examination can also apply for the KCET 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved candidates) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics as subjects in their 12th
- Score card: Candidates must have valid scores in the NATA 2022.
For B.V. Sc. & A.H.:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with 50% Marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates).
- Subjects: Candidatesmust have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects in their qualifying examination.
If you have any other query related to KCET 2022, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comments section below.