MAT 2019 Registration (Started) – Apply Here For December Session
MAT December 2019 Registration has been extended till 10th December (for CBT). Candidates can register through online mode. MAT is a national level entrance exam conducted by the All India Management Association. It is conducted four times in one year i.e. in February, May, September and December months. Through MAT, candidates will get admission in management courses such as MBA and PGDM. Most of the B-Schools of India consider the MAT score for offering admission in their campuses. Here, in this article candidates can get the complete details on MAT registration 2019.
MAT 2019 Registration – Extended till 10th Dec
MAT 2019 Registration for December exam has been extended till 10th December 2019 (CBT). Click here to register.
Here, candidates can get some information related to the MAT December registration and others.
- MAT 2019 registration can be done through online mode.
- The registration process has been started from 9th October 2019.
- The authority provide the opportunity to fill the application form till 5th December 2019 for PBT and 10th December 2019 for CBT.
- Candidates have to upload the digital image of photograph, signature and submit the online payment.
- At the time of registration candidates have to choose maximum of five management institutions where they wants to send their MAT score card for admission.
- After a few days of submission of application form, candidates will able to check their application status using their login credentials.
- Must take the printout of registration form for future reference.
The registration fee for choosing both PBT and CBT exam is Rs. 2650/-. If candidate will choose any one of the exam mode, then they have to submit Rs. 1550/-. Application fee can be paid through online mode only.
Candidates should go through the basic eligibility criteria given below which is needed to sit in the written exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should be graduated from a recognized university/institution with any discipline.
- Age Limit: There is no lower and upper age limit to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing in final year of graduation can also apply.
- No. of Attempts: No limit to attempt MAT exam.
MAT Registration Dates 2019
In given below table, candidates can get the registration dates for MAT December 2019 exam.
|Availability of registration form||9th October 2019|
|Closing of registration||5th December (PBT) & 10th December (CBT)|
|MAT Exam Date||8th December (PBT) & 14th December (CBT)|
How to Apply
Here, candidates can get the complete procedure to apply in MAT 2019.
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- From the given menu, click on the ‘Online Registration for December 2019 MAT’ link.
- After that, the page will open which will be written as ‘Fresh Candidate to Create Login’.
- In that page, fill the name of the candidate, DOB, email Id and mobile number.
- Enter the verification code and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- A confirmation message will be send to the candidate’s email ID.
- Now, click on ‘Proceed to Login’ and enter your email Id and date of birth to fill application form.
- Click on ‘Fill Application’ tab. The application form will be displayed on screen.
- Enter all the asked details accurately and carefully and click on ‘Save’ button.
- Upload the required documents as scanned digital photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the documents, click on ‘Make Payment and submit the requisite fee.
- Click on ‘View Application’ after submitting it.
- Take the printout of it for further reference.
If you have any other queries about MAT 2019 Registration, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.