MH CET 2021: Result (Declared), Answer Key (Out), Counselling
MH CET 2021 Result has been declared on 27th October 2021. Answer Key has been released on 11th October 2021. MH CET is a common entrance test which is held every year by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Govt. of Maharashtra. This is a state level entrance exam through which the qualified candidates are provided admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture, etc courses. Students are offered admission into government and private institutions situated in the state of Maharashtra. In this article, we have provided complete details related to MH CET 2021.
MH CET 2021 Notifications – Result Declared
MH CET 2021 Result has been declared on 27th October 2021. Check here for result details.
MH CET 2021 Answer Key has been released on 11th October 2021. Check here for answer key details.
MH CET 2021 Highlights
When result will be declared? – On or before 28th October 2021.
When is the last date to register for MH CET 2021? – 16th August 2021, Check application form
What is a good score in MH CET? 140+ or 150+
Will MH CET 2021 eligibility relaxed? Yes, Check Eligibility
How can i apply? Online mode only.
Will be there any changes in MH CET Exam Pattern? – No, Check exam pattern
MH CET 2021 Exam Dates
To know about MH CET exam dates, candidates can go through the below given section of dates:
|Registration starts||8th June 2021|
|Last date to apply and submit the application without late fee||15th July 2021|
|Last date to apply and submit the application with late fee||15th July 2021|
|Registration re-open||12th to 16th August 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||15th September 2021|
|MH CET 2021 Exam||20th September to 4th October 2021|
|Announcement of Result||27th October 2021|
|Counselling starts||October 2021|
MH CET 2021 Answer Key
The Answer Key of MH CET 2021 will be published through online mode by the board after the exam. Students through answer key will be able to calculate their marks.
The Answer key will help the candidates to predict their scores of the entrance test. It will be available for download in the October 2021.
MH CET 2021 Result
MH CET Result will be made available on 27th October 2021. To get the result, students are required to enter their login details. It will be available only through online mode on the website.
The Scorecard will be issued online which will contain details of the candidates like – name, category, application number, overall percentile and section wise score of the student.
MH CET 2021 Counselling
The Counselling Process of MH CET 2021 will get started in October 2021. Centralized Admission Process (CAP) will be organized in various rounds.
Only the students who will get shortlisted in the merit list will be eligible for counselling process.
At the time of counselling process, seats are allocated and documents are verified. Students are advised to carry all the necessary documents for verification.
MH CET 2021 Application Form
Check below various details about MH CET 2021 Application form:
- MH CET 2021 Application Form has been made available in online mode from 8th June 2021.
- Students must fill the form before the last date which will be till 15th July 2021.
- Application form has been re-opened from 12th to 16th August 2021.
- Application process consists of various steps – Registration, filling of application form, uploading of images & documents and paying the application fee.
- The images of documents must be uploaded as per the prescribed format and size in the application.
- While filling the details in the application, students must verify all the filled details as no correction facility will be provided later.
- Students must avoid filling multiple application forms. The board will consider only the last submitted application form.
Payment mode: Students are able to pay the application fee through online mode by internet banking/ debit/ credit card.
For various categories the application fee is described below:
- For General/ J&K Migrants/ OMS candidates – Rs. 800
- For ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD/ NT/ SBC candidates – Rs. 600
MH CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students must go through below given section to know about the MH CET eligibility criteria details:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian national.
- State Candidates: Student having domicile certificate / school leaving certificate/ birth certificate issued by authority of Maharashtra are eligible to apply.
- Other State Candidates: Candidates with domicile certificate/ DOB certificate/ residential certificate issued by authority other than Maharashtra are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam & Marks: Applying candidate must have passed his/her 10+2 level exam securing minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) from a recognized Board or University.
- Appearing: Students appearing for their final year qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
MH CET 2021 Exam Pattern
To know about details regarding the MH CET 2021 exam, students must go through below given section of exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: MH CET 2021 will be organized in online CBT mode.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions in the paper.
- Number of Questions: Each paper will consist of 50 questions.
- Total Marks: Each paper in the exam will be of 100 Marks.
- Time Duration: For every paper candidates will be given 90 minutes.
- Subjects: Paper will be set from 11th and 12th level topics from the subjects of Physics, Biology, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. While in Mathematics section, +2 marks will be given for correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the paper.
Check the distribution of questions and marks in the paper in the below table:
|Subjects||Number of MCQs||Marks Awarded per question||Total Marks|
MH CET 2021 Syllabus
MH CET Syllabus can be checked by the students online from the website. The syllabus will consist of topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
Students can check below various topics coming in the entrance test in various subjects:
Measurements, Friction in solids and liquids, Scalars and Vectors, Force, Ray optics, Magnetism, Refraction of Light, Magnetic effect of electric current, etc.
Some basic concepts of chemistry, States of matter: Gases and liquids, Redox reaction, Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry, Surface chemistry, Hydrogen, S-Block elements (Alkali and alkaline earth metals),Nature of chemical bond, Alkanes, etc.
Trigonometric functions, Circle and Conics, Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles, Factorization Formulae, Relations and Functions, Straight Line, Sets, Sequences and series, Probability, etc.
Botany – Diversity in organisms, Plant Growth and Development, Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition, Biochemistry of cell.
Zoology – Organization of Cell, Animal tissues, Human Nutrition, Human Respiration.
MH CET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the below given preparation tips to prepare for the entrance test:
- Check details of the exam like its syllabus, exam pattern, marking scheme, etc.
- Go through the sample papers and previous year papers and solve for practice.
- Go for online or offline mock tests for good speed and accuracy.
- Make notes and go through these notes daily.
- Revise the studied for better preparation.
- Do meditation or yoga for good concentration power.
MH CET 2021 Admit Card
The Admit card of MH CET 2021 has been made available for download from 15th September 2021. Students can get it on the website after the successful registration process.
To get the admit card, students are required to visit the website and enter login credentials. After downloading it, students will be required to affix their photograph in the admit card.
After obtaining the admit card, students must check all the details present in the admit card. In case of discrepancy in it, students must contact the officials and get the problem rectified before the exam date.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
MH CET 2021 Quick Links
If you have any other query related to MH CET 2021, you can ask us by leaving your query below.