NATA 2020: Result (Declared), Cut Off, Dates, Counselling
NATA 2020 Result has been declared on 18th September 2020 for second session. Result/ Score Card has been released on 4th September 2020 for first session.The exam is conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA). National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level entrance examination. Through this exam, admission is offered to 5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) across India. This exam is conducted two times in a year. Many private or government universities and institutes consider NATA scores to provide admission in Architecture courses. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the NATA 2020 exam including details like application form, eligibility, dates, and much more.
NATA 2020 Notifications – Result Declared (2nd Session)
NATA 2020 Result/ Score Card has been declared on 18th September 2020. Check here for result details.
NATA 2021 exam will be conducted two times in a year, i.e. April & July 2021. Check details about NATA 2021 here.
NATA 2020 Result/ Score Card has been released on 4th September 2020. Check here for result details.
NATA 2020 Admit Card has been released on 10th September 2020 for second session. Check here for details.
NATA 2020 Candidates Response Sheet (first session) has been released on 4th September 2020. Check here for details.
NATA 2020 Registration last date has been extended till 6th September 2020 for second session. Check here for application details.
NATA 2020 Memory Based Questions Answers has been released for 1st session exam. Official answer key is releasing soon. Check here for details.
NATA 2020 Exam date has been announced for second session. The exam will be held on 12th September 2020. Click here for details.
NATA 2020 Admit Card has been released on 25th August 2020. Check here for admit card details.
NATA 2020 Mock Test is being conducted on 21st & 22nd August 2020. details will be mentioned to the candidates on their respective emails. Click here for notice.
NATA 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the NATA Exam Dates for both sessions from below:
For First Session:
|Starting of online application||1st February 2020|
|Last date of application submission||15th April 2020|
|Image upload and fee payment last date||19th April 2020|
|Confirmation page printing available till||22nd April 2020|
|Correction window open||20th – 22nd April 2020|
|Application form re-started||27th July 2020|
|Last date to fill application form||16th August 2020|
|Lat date to upload image and fee payment||16th August 2020|
|Confirmation page printing available till||16th August 2020|
|Correction window re-opend||27th July to 16th August (11:59 pm)|
|Admit card release||25th August 2020|
|Exam dates||29th August 2020|
|Announcement of result||3rd September 2020|
For Second Session:
|Starting of online application||1st February 2020|
|Last date of application submission||4th May 2020|
|Image upload and fee payment||8th May 2020|
|Confirmation page printing available till||11th May 2020|
|Correction window open||9th – 11th May 2020|
|Application form re-started||27th August 2020|
|Last date to fill application form||4th September 2020|
|Admit card release||10th September 2020|
|Exam dates||12th September 2020|
|Announcement of result||18th September 2020|
NATA 2020 Result
The NATA Result has been released through online mode. Candidates can check their results for first session on 4th September 2020. For second session, it has been declared on 18th September 2020.
The result has been published in two formats, i.e. Marks obtained out of 200 and in each component and status of pass/fail. NATA 2020 score card will be valid for only 2020-21 sessions. Candidates can check their results by entering application number and password.
NATA 2020 Cut off
Authority will publish the NATA Cut off through online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks which candidates have to obtained to qualify the examination. Cut off will be published by the exam conducting authority.
NATA 2020 cut off will depend on various factors like total seats, difficulty level of exam, total number of appeared candidates and etc. Candidates must have to obtain following cut off marks in the examination:
|Exam||Minimum Percentage/Marks||Total Marks|
|MCQ Portion||25% (32)||120|
|Drawing Portion||25% (18)||80|
NATA 2020 Counselling
Candidates will have to apply separately in institutions to get admission. The authority will not conduct any centralized NATA 2020 Counselling for providing admission. Candidates who want to get admission in B.Arch. courses have to apply separately in institutions.
Candidates are advised to bring all required documents and their photocopies for the verification process. Each institute will conduct their own counselling for providing admission. Final admission will be provided to those candidates who will fulfill eligibility criteria completely.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
NATA 2020 Application Form
Candidates must read all the instructions regarding the NATA 2020 Application Form from below:
- Application form is available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 1st February 2020 for both sessions.
- Application form has been re-started from 27th July to 16th August 2020.
- Application form has been re-started from 27th August to 4th September 2020 for second session.
- Candidates must fill all the correct details i.e. personal, address or education details in the application form.
- After filling all the details, candidates have to upload passport size photograph (4 to 100 kb) and signature (1 to 30 kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
- Candidates also have to upload relevant documents or certificates.
- Candidates will have make correction in the application form through online mode during the correction period.
- The last date of filling the online application is till 15th April 2020 for first session or 4th May 2020 for second session.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form for further admission procedure.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode using debit card, credit card or net banking.
Here we have mentioned application fee for all categories:
|For One Session:|
|General candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 1700/-|
|For Both Session:|
|General candidates||Rs. 3800/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 3100/-|
Candidates who want to appear from test centers outside of India must have to fill following fee for both sessions:
|For one session||Rs. 10,000/-|
|For both sessions||Rs. 18,000/-|
Check here- How to Fill NATA Application Form
NATA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill NATA Eligibility Criteria given below before filling the application form:
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria to apply for the exam.
- Qualifications: Candidates must pass 12th class from recognized board.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those are appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks and 50% aggregate in PCM subjects. 5% relaxation is given to SC, ST, OBC-NCL category or PwD (Persons with disability) candidates.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are compulsory subjects.
- Art Stream Candidates: Candidates with art stream are also eligible if they have qualified PCM subjects conducted by CBSE.
- Diploma: 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject can also apply.
NATA 2020 Exam Pattern
NATA exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Mode of Exam: Exam has been conducted through online mode.
- Time Duration: Total 72 minutes is given for Part-A. The 50 questions (Part B) are to be answered in 45 minutes.
- Total Questions: Question paper consist of 200 marks.
- Exam Slots: Exam is held in four slots.
- Sections: Exam comprise of two sections, i.e. general aptitude and logical reasoning & cognitive skill test.
- Marking Scheme: 1.5 marks is awarded for each correct answer (MCQ section).
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the exam.
Candidates can check the distribution of marks from the table given below:
|Subject||Questions||Marks||Mode of Exam|
Cognitive skills for Drawing and Visual Composition Test (10 Questions)
Test on Scientific ability and
General Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
For First Session:
|Date and Time of Exam||Subject and Marks of Exam|
|10.00 am to 12 noon/ 12.30 to 2.30 pm||First 45 minutes- Part B||Total 75 marks|
|PCM (MCQ)||15 X 1.5|
|General aptitude and logical reasoning (MCQ)||35 X 1.5|
|Last 72 minutes- Part A||Total 125 marks|
|Cognitive skill test||PTQ||1 X 17|
|PTQ||3 X 16|
|MCQ||6 X 10|
NATA 2020 Syllabus
Here we have mentioned NATA Syllabus for both sections:
- Mathematics: Mathematics include question from Logarithm, Algebra, Coordinates Geometry, Trigonometry, Dimensional Co-ordinate Geometry, Application of Calculus, Statics and Probability, Sets and Relations and Mathematical Reasoning etc.
- General Aptitude: Questions can be asked from the topics i.e. General reasoning, Interpretation of pictorial composition, general awareness, texture related to architecture and built environment etc.
- Drawing Test: Syllabus of drawing test can be comprises topics like Generating Plan, common objects like furniture etc., Geometrical compression, shapes, building forms and elements, drawing of patterns for both abstract and geometrical, form transformation in 2D and 3D etc.
NATA 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check preparation tips for NATA 2020 exam from below:
- Candidates are required to go through the official exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a proper time table and follow accordingly.
- Candidates are advised to go through the previous year question papers.
- Candidates can make short notes and revise them on daily basis.
- Don’t get confused about your preparation be confident.
Here we have mentioned some examination cities of NATA 2020 examination:
Dubai, Agra, Raipur, Delhi, Silchar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Chandigarh, Patna, Hamirpur, Shimla, Jammu, Ranchi, Hubli, Mysore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Kannur, Kottayam, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Nagpur, Kohima, Dimapur, Cuttack, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ludhiana, Mohali, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Bhubaneswar, Madurai, Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow etc.
NATA 2020 Admit Card
NATA Admit Card has been made available through online mode. Candidates can download their admit card for first session from 25th August 2020 and for second session it has been released from 10th September 2020.
Admit card includes details like candidates name, address, examination center, exam date, time etc. Candidates can download the admit card from the website by entering the required details. Candidates must bring the admit card on the day of examination with valid ID proof. Keep it secure till the completion of admission procedure.
NATA 2020 Answer Key
Exam authority has released the NATA Answer Key for first session. Candidates can check the answer key through online mode. Answer key contain correct answers of the questions asked in the examination.
Through the answer key candidates can calculate their expected marks of the examination. The authority can also provide the opportunity to challenge against the answer key.
If you have any other query about the NATA 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.