NIMCET 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
NIMCET 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode only. NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) is a national level entrance exam conducted by the National Institute of Technology (NIT) for admission in there MCA programme. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in one of eleven NITs at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Patna, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli (Trichy), and Warangal. Here through this article, we have mentioned the complete details candidates needs to know about the NIMCET 2022 exam.
NIMCET 2022 Exam Dates
Here are the complete tentative exam dates for NIMCET 2022 Examination:
|Notification Release||Last week of February 2022|
|Release of Online Application||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date to fill online application||4th week of April 2022|
|Correction in exam centre||Last week of April 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2022|
|NIMCET 2022 Exam||3rd week of May 2022|
|Release of Answer key||4th week of May 2022|
|Announcement of results||1st week of June 2022|
|Starting of counselling process||4th week of June 2022|
NIMCET 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instruction regarding the NIMCET Application form 2022:
- The registration process for NIMCET Application form will be regulated through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form from the 1st week of March 2022.
- The application form will be made available for eligible candidates only, so candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility norms before applying for it.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form should be correct and authentic as any alteration can cause rejection of application form.
- The Application form will remain available till the 4th week of April 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the last date of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after it.
- Candidates should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
NIMCET Application form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net-Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application fee for NIMCET 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
NIMCET Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms to apply for NIMCET 2022:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Citizen of India.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have either B.Sc. , B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Tech, B.E., BIT, B.Voc., BBA or BCA degree from any recognized institution.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained at least 60% or 6.5 CGPA (55% or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examinations.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics/ statistics as mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates can also apply for NIMCET but they will have to submit the proof of satisfying the eligibility before counselling.
- Distance Education: Candidates those have passed their graduation from open university can also apply for this exam.
NIMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for NIMCET 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through online mode only.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will contain Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Sections: There will be total four sections in the NIMCET question paper.
- Medium: Medium of examination will be English language.
- Time: 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Total Question: NIMCET Question paper will be consist of 120 MCQs.
- Marking Scheme: Total 4 marks will be allotted on each correct response and -1 Marks will be deducted on each negative response.
Following are the complete section wise NIMCET 2022 question pattern:
|Analytic ability and logical reasoning||40|
NIMCET 2022 Syllabus
Following are the complete subject wise syllabus for NIMCET 2022 Examination:
MATHEMATICS: Set Theory, Probability and Statistics, Algebra, Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, Vectors and Trigonometry.
ANALYTICAL ABILITY & LOGICAL REASONING: The section will be consisting of logic questions from the given passages in the question paper.
COMPUTER AWARENESS: Computer Basics, Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), structure of instructions in CPU, input/output devices, computer memory, Data Representation, Integers and Fractions, Binary and Hexadecimal Representations, Binary Arithmetic.
Checkout the some effective preparation tips and tricks for NIMCET 2022 Examination:
- Go to the complete exam pattern and syllabus of the NIMCET Examination.
- Make the proper balanced schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on the study.
- Make the notes and revise them.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous years and sample question papers.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
NIMCET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the exam conducted authority for every successfully registered candidates through online mode. Candidates will be able to get their admit card from 1st week of May 2022 by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
Admit card will not be sent to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to bring their admit card along at the examination centre, as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
NIMCET 2022 Answer Key
Answer key will be released after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates will be able to check the answer key from 4th week of May 2022 through the website of exam conducting authority.
NIMCET Answer Key 2022 will contain the correct answer of every asked question in the examination. Candidates can predict their marks even before the declaration of result through the NIMCET Answer key.
NIMCET 2022 Result
Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidates through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their result from 1st week of June 2022 through the website of exam conducting authority.
Candidate should keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure as it could be required at the time of Admission procedure.
NIMCET 2022 Cut Off
Cut off marks will be released by the exam conducting authority after the declaration of result. The cut off marks will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to be eligible for the further admission procedure.
Candidates will be able to check the cut off marks through the website of exam conducted for every participating NITs. Candidates will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of their cut off marks.
NIMCET 2022 Counselling
Counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of result. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure for every exam qualified candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure by registering themselves in the website of conducting authority.
Authority will conduct the counselling procedure in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list.
Candidates will also have to submit the following documents at the counselling procedure:
- Mark sheets and certificate of 10t hand 12th
- Residence certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Provisional admission letter
- NIMCET 2022 score card
If you have any other query about NIMCET 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.