OUAT 2020 Application Form (Re-started), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
OUAT 2020 Application Form- B & Edit facility for UG courses has been re-started from 8th October 2020. Orissa University Agriculture & Technology is the conducting authority for OUAT 2020 examination. It is a university level examination which is organized every year. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the fields of Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Engineering, etc. Qualified candidates will get admission in the university & affiliated colleges. Candidates are advised to also check the eligibility criteria before applying for OUAT. Here we are providing details regarding OUAT Application Form 2020.
OUAT 2020 Application Form – Re-started (UG)
OUAT 2020 Application Form (B) & Edit Facility for UG courses has been re-started from 8th October 2020. Click here to apply or edit application.
OUAT 2021 Application form will be released from first week of February 2021. Check complete details regarding OUAT 2021 Application Form here.
Candidates must check the following details regarding OUAT 2020 Application Form:
- OUAT 2020 Application form has been made available from 20th February 2020 and for PG it has been released on 12th August 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 16th June 2020 for UG (Form A) and for PG it can be filled till 11th September 2020.
- Application form (B) has been released on 15th September 2020 and it will be filled till 30th September 2020.
- Candidates have to apply through online mode.
- Application form- B has been restarted for UG courses from 8th October and will be filled till 20th October 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- The size of photograph must be 200 KB (height – 200 px; width -150 px) & signature must be 200 KB (height – 100 px; width -150 px). It must be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidates must re-check & verify the given details before submission of application form.
- Authority may also provide correction facility in form B from 8th October 2020.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will get rejected.
- Candidates also have to provide valid/ working Email ID & phone number in the application form.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of the application & documents to the University.
- After submission, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of their application form for further use.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee in online mode through credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Candidates have to submit Rs. 1400 as application fee.
- Application fee is non-refundable & non-transferrable in any case.
OUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding OUAT Eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national candidates having Orissa state domicile will be eligible to apply for OUAT 2020 examination.
- Age Criteria: He/ She must be 17 years of age as on 31/12/2020.
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th examination from any recognized board or University.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks (40% in case of reserved category candidates).
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must qualify the qualified exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
B.Sc. (Hons.)/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Horticulture:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent with science from any recognized board or University.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks (40% for reserved category candidates).
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology in intermediate.
- M.Sc. Forestry: Candidates must qualify B.Sc. Forestry from any recognized board or University.
- M.Sc. Agriculture: Candidates must qualify B.Sc. Agriculture/ B.Sc. Horticulture from any recognized board or University.
- M.Tech Agriculture Engineering: Candidates must qualify B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering & Technology/ B.Tech Agriculture Engineering from any recognized board or University.
OUAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding OUAT 2020 application dates:
|Application form commences (UG)||20th February 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||16th June 2020|
|Last date of fee payment||17th June 2020|
|Submission of application form-‘B’(online)||15th September to 30th September|
|Application form- B re-started (UG)||8th October 2020|
|Last date for submission||20th October 2020|
|OUAT exam date||11th October 2020|
|Stating of application form (PG)||12th August 2020|
|last date to submit applications (PG)||30th September 2020|
|last date to upload marks (PG)||11th September 2020|
How to Apply for OUAT 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure before applying for OUAT 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on the given registration link.
- Now fill all the personal details such as Mobile number, Email ID etc.
- Now you will receive OTP in your provided mobile number.
- Upload passport size photograph, signature & necessary documents in the application form.
- Fill the exam centre choice as per your preference.
- After that, re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on the self-declaration.
- Then submit the application fee.
- Now take multiple printout of application form for further use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for OUAT 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding application form OUAT 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to OUAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.