PESSAT 2022: Slot Booking (Started), Admit Card, Registration (Open)
PESSAT 2022 Slot Booking has been started for B.Tech course. Application Form is open for various UG/ PG courses. People’s Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the People’s Education Society (PES). The exam will be regulated for admission in various UG & PG courses offered by the university in the field of Engineering, Management, CSIT, Design, Law etc. Qualified candidates of the examination will get admission in their applied programs at the various campuses of PES university. Candidates can also apply for admission through various other related national/state level examination like KCET, JEE Main 2022, PGCET, MAT, CAT, CMAT, etc. Through this article, we have mentioned the complete details on PESSAT 2022 Admission.
PESSAT 2022 Notifications – Slot Booking Started (B.Tech)
PESSAT 2022 Slot Booking has been started for B.Tech course. Check here for slot booking details.
PESSAT 2022 Registration is open for various UG/ PG courses. Check here for application details.
PESSAT 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete official PESSAT Exam dates for B.Tech. and other courses:
Exam dates for B.Tech.:
|Application Form releases||1st November 2021|
|Last date to submit application form from outside Bengaluru||6th June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form at Bangalore centre only||13th June 2022|
|Slot booking commencement for all candidates||14th June 2022|
|PESSAT Examination date||20th June to 10th July 2022|
|Last date to upload 12th / 2nd PU marks||12th July 2022|
|Result announcement||14th July 2022|
|PESSAT 2022 first round counselling||July 2022|
|Last date to submit original documents||July/ August 2022|
|B.Tech counselling second round||August 2022|
|Formally notified last date for admission||August 2022|
Exam Dates for Other Courses:
|Registration commences||1st November 2021|
|Slot booking commencement||June 2022|
|PESSAT examination||June/ July 2022|
|Last date to register online||July 2022|
|Result declaration||3 days after taking the test|
|Formally notified last date for admission||August/ September 2022|
For B.Arch. Courses (on the basis of NATA Score):
|Start of registration||1st November 2021|
|Last date to submit NATA & 12th/ 2nd PU Scores||July 2022|
|1st round counselling||July 2022|
|Last date for submission of original documents||July 2022|
|2nd round counselling||August 2022|
|Commencement of 1st semester classes||August 2022|
PESSAT 2022 Slot Booking
The Slot booking process is held on the basis of First Come First serve. All the registered candidates can book their slot for participating in the examination. The slot booking process has been started from 14th June 2022 (For B.Tech.) through online mode.
The Process is regulated for registered candidates only. Within this process, registered candidates will be able select their preference of Time, Venue and date for the examination.
PESSAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the exam conducting authority for every registered candidate individually. Candidates will be able to download their admit card/hall ticket by login into the website of authority.
PESSAT 2022 admit card will be the hall ticket for aspirants of PESSAT examination. Every aspirant will have to bring their hall ticket along with the valid ID proof at the examination center.
PESSAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates needs to know before filling PESSAT Application Form 2022:
- The application form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 1st November 2021.
- The application forms have been made available for eligible candidates only, so candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- The application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates should fill the application form at almost care as authority will not provide any correction facility later in the application form.
- Application form for every offered course should be filled before their respective last dates as authority will not accept any application form after the last date of submission.
- Candidates should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application form fee for PESSAT 2022 is Rs 1050/- (Rs. 550/- for HN campus). Candidates will be able to submit their application fee through online mode as well as offline mode. Further details about the application fee will be made available through information brochure.
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria
Here following are the complete PESSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria candidates needs to fulfil to be eligible for admission:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Every applying candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply for the examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates with bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized institution can apply for the MCA admission.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Mathematics as mandatory subject in their last qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates will require at least 50% marks in their last qualifying examination to be eligible for MCA.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates for MBA course should be a bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline.
- Marks: Candidates should have at least 50% marks or above in the qualifying examination.
- Scores: Candidates with PGCET, MAT, CMAT, CAT, GMAT and GRE scores are also eligible for admission.
PESSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete PESSAT exam pattern:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Types of Questions: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Duration: Duration of PESSAT 2022 Examination will be 3 hours.
- Total Questions: There will be different questions in each paper. For B.Tech course, there will be 180 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry of +1 mark and there won’t be any negative marking.
The question paper pattern for B.Tech. courses will be as follows:
|Subject||Total no. of questions|
|Subject||Total no. of questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||20|
PESSAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for every offered program will be different form each other. The syllabus of UG courses will mostly carry the topics from 10th, 11th and 12th syllabus of relative streams. For PG courses the syllabus will be comprise of the topics form the subjects of relative streams.
Here are some effective preparation tips for better result in PESSAT 2022 Examination:
- Checkout the complete syllabus and exam pattern then make a balanced time schedule according to them.
- Avoid any kinds of distractions and follow the time schedule strictly.
- Participate in the mocks test.
- Solve the sample and previous year question papers.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Make the short notes and revise them time to time.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
PESSAT 2022 Result
PESSAT Result will be released by the PES University for every exam participate candidate. The result will be released within few days from the completion of examination.
The university will not send the result to any individual participated candidates through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download their result from 14th July 2022 by login in the website of university.
Candidates can also check their result through our website, as for the convenience of candidates we will upload the direct link to access the result.
PESSAT 2022 Counselling
PESSAT Counselling procedure will be regulated by the university after the declaration of result. The counselling procedure will be conducted for every exam qualified candidate through online mode. Candidates will have to register themselves for participating in the counselling rounds.
Authority will conduct the counselling procedure in various rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. After the allotment of seats, candidate will have to report in the allotted center with required document to confirm their seats.
Following are the list of documents to be carried out at the allotted center:
- 10th marksheet & certificate
- 12th marksheet & certificate
- PESSAT 2022 Score Card
- PESSAT 2022 Admit Card
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate (If required)
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Valid photo ID proof
If you have any other query regarding PESSAT 2022, you can ask your query in the comment section given below.