SRMJEEE 2019: SRM Admission, Application Form (Open), Date, Syllabus
SRMJEEE 2019 application has been started now. SRMJEEE 2019 exam will be managed by the SRM University. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is a university level entrance test. It is a joint entrance examination organized for providing admission to the B.Tech & M.Tech courses. These courses are offered in the SRM Institutions campuses. SRM Entrance exam will be conducted from 15th to 25th April 2019. Through this article, candidates can get complete details about SRMJEEE 2019.
SRMJEEE 2019 Notifications – Application Started
SRMJEEE 2019 application form has been started now. Click here to apply online.
SRMJEEE Important Dates 2019
Here, we have updated the official schedule for SRMJEE exam 2019:
|Online Application Release||27th October 2018|
|Last date to fill OMR application||1st March 2019|
|Last date to fill online application||31st March 2019|
|Editing in submitted application form||5th-10th April 2019|
|Slot Booking Starts||6th April 2019|
|SRMJEEE Exam Date||15th – 25th April 2019|
|Result Declaration||28th April 2019|
|Counselling Starts||2nd week of May 2019|
SRMJEEE Application Form 2019
- Candidates have to apply for the exam through online mode on the website.
- SRMJEEE 2019 application form is available from 27th October 2018.
- The last date to fill the application will be 1st March (for OMR) and 31st March 2019 (for Online).
- Candidates must ready with self-attested scanned documents, i.e. class 10th & class 12th mark sheet, photograph & signature.
- The correction will be started from 5th-10th April 2019 in online submitted application form.
- If candidates pay the fee through DD, they have to send the filled application along with DD in the given address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203
SRMJEEE 2019 application form has been started from 27th October 2018. Check here for application form details.
The application fee will be Rs. 1100/-. Candidates can submit the fee through online or offline (Demand Draft) mode. Bank charges will also be applied. The DD will be made in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
The SRM University offers following UG & PG Engineering/Architecture courses through SRMJEEE exam:
Engineering UG Courses Offered
The university offers following UG courses in engineering with various specialization:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering (BME)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
Architecture UG Courses Offered
- B Arch Architecture
- B Des Interior Design
PG Engineering/Architecture Courses Offered
- M Arch Architectural Design
- M Tech Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- M Tech Automotive Hybrid Systems Engineering M Tech Big Data Analytics
- M Tech Biomedical Engineering
- M Tech Biotechnology
- M Tech Biotechnology(Pharmaceutical / Industrial)
- M Tech Chemical Engineering
- M Tech Cloud Computing
- M Tech Computer Aided Design
- M Tech Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- M Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- M Tech Computer Science and Engineering (with Specialization Cloud Computing & Mobile Based Application and Big Data & Analytics)
- M Tech Construction Engineering and Management
- M Tech Cyber Security
- M Tech Data Science
- M Tech ECE / Microelectronics
- M Tech Electronic Product Design and Development
- M Tech Electronics and Control Engineering
- M Tech Embedded System Technology
- M Tech Energy Systems
- M Tech Environmental Engineering
- M Tech Food and Nutritional Biotechnology
- M Tech Food Safety and Quality Management
- M Tech Genetic Engineering
- M Tech Geotechnical Engineering
- M Tech Information Security and Cyber Forensics
- M Tech Internet of Things
- M Tech Mechatronics Engineering
- M Tech Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- M Tech Nanotechnology
- M Tech Power Electronics and Drives
- M Tech Power Systems
- M Tech Production Engineering
- M Tech Remote Sensing and Geographical Information system
- M Tech Robotics
- M Tech Robotics and Automation
- M Tech Solar Energy
- M Tech Structural Engineering
- M Tech Telecommunication Networks
- M Tech VLSI Design
- M Tech Wireless and Mobile Communication Systems
Before filling the application form, candidates must check the given eligibility criteria:
- Indian, NRI (Non-Resident Indian), PIO or OCI candidates can apply.
- Age Limit: For UG courses, DOB should be between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002.
For All B.Tech Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Passed in the Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) from any state board within India, CBSE, Matriculation, ISCE or NIOS.
- Subjects: Passed the above examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as major subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Secured 60% aggregate marks (For Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses) & 55% aggregate marks (For NCR, Delhi campus) in PCM subjects.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must pass International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level exam with PCM as main subjects in any International schools within India.
For B.Tech (Biotechnology, Biomedical and Genetic Engineering)
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 examination from any state board within India, CBSE, Matriculation, ISCE or NIOS.
- Subjects: Passed above exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology as major subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Secured 60% aggregate marks (For Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses) & 55% aggregate marks (For NCR, Delhi campus) in PCM/PCB subjects.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Candidates also pass the International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level examination with PCM/B as major subjects in any International schools within India.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized through online mode.
- Language: The examination will be asked in the English language.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2½ hours.
- Number of Questions: Total 105 multiple choice types questions will be asked in the examination.
- Subjects: It covers Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, 3 marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Parts||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
SRMJEEE 2019 Mock Test is available for practice now. Check here for mock test & preparation tips.
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2019
The syllabus will be comprised of class 11th & 12th subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology. The detailed syllabuses are given here:
Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and Wave Motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Ray and Wave Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Physics and Relatively, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Electronics & Communication.
Atomic Structure, States of matter, Chemical Families: Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure and s & p- block elements, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Polymers, BioMolecules.
Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices, Determinants and their Applications, Combinatorics, Algebra, Differential Calculus and its applications, Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of First order, Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics, and Probability.
Botany: Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Plant Anatomy, Cell Biology and Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Physiology, Biology in Human Welfare.
Zoology: Human Physiology, Microbiology, Immunology, Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Applied Biology, Theories of Evolution.
Candidates can follow the below given preparations tips.
- Make a schedule on daily basis to given equal time to each subject & topics.
- Focus on important topics first, and then try to solve difficult questions.
- You should know about SRMJEEE exam pattern & syllabus.
- Study from the NCERT books & other study material.
- Solve last 4-5 years questions papers.
- You can also attempt mock test for practice.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
SRMJEEE Slot Booking/Admit Card 2019
Candidates have to book their convenient test slots, subject to the availability of slots for a particular centre/date.
The SRMJEEE admit card 2019 will be issued through online mode on the official website. It will be available only after completion of slot booking.
The SRMJEEE slot booking 2019 will be started from 6th April 2019. It will be done on first come first serve basis.
To book a slot, candidates should know email Id & password. Candidates should bring a valid admit card along with one ID proof with attached photograph and DOB at the exam center.
SRMJEEE Result 2019
Candidates will check the result on the website through online mode. The SRMJEEE result will be declared by the university on 28th April 2019.
The result will also send in the candidate’s registration email ID & mobile number. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the examination.
In result, candidates will check their All India Ranks along with the obtained scores.
Candidates will be called for the SRMJEE counselling on the basis of merit list prepared by the university.
The counselling will be held one or two rounds. It depends on the vacancy of seats. It will be conducted in both rounds, i.e. online and offline.
In the counselling, candidates have to choose specialization/branch of study as per their preferences. To appear in the counselling, candidates should download their call letter.
The University will issue the Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL) to confirm the candidate’s admission.
If you have any other query about SRMJEEE 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.