TNEA 2019: Counselling, Cut-off, Seat Allotment, Admission Process
TNEA 2019 Seat Allotment List for Round 3 has been released. Tamilnadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) is conducted every year by the Anna University. Through TNEA 2019, candidates can get admission in the engineering undergraduate courses after class 12th. No entrance exam is conducted from many years to offer admissions. The counselling will be organized by the Anna University for providing admission in various Engineering colleges in the state of Tamilnadu. Candidates can get the complete details of TNEA 2019 and related information in this article.
TNEA 2019 Notifications
The Application form for TNEA 2020 will be released in May, 2020.
TNEA 2019 Seat Allotment List for Round 3 has been released on 23rd July 2019. Check here for counselling details.
Check here all details about the TNEA 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.
TNEA 2019 Random Number has been released through candidate login. Check here for details.
TNEA Admission Dates 2019
Candidates can check here various activities related to admission procedure conducted by the university along with their dates.
|Starting of application form||2nd May 2019|
|Last date to apply||31st May 2019|
|Allotting of random number||3rd June 2019|
|Original Certificates verification at TFC’s||6th – 11th June 2019|
|Releasing of rank list||20th June 2019|
|Counseling for Special|
|20th – 22nd June 2019|
|Commencement of Counseling||3rd – 28th July 2019|
|Supplementary Counseling (In Person)||29th July 2019|
|End of counseling||30th July 2019|
TNEA Cut-Off 2019
To get admission in the university and its affiliated institutions, candidates have to reach the cut-off marks. The cut-off marks are the minimum marks to be set at which the admission will be offered to the candidates.
It is prepared on the basis of various parameters such as number of candidates registered for exam, availability of seats in the participating institutions, etc.
The cut off marks will be released by the Anna University. The university will declare the cut off marks on their website through online mode. Candidates can check it and register for the admission.
TNEA Rank List 2019
A common merit list will be prepared by the university on which basis the counseling will be conducted. Candidates can check the rank list form the website. TNEA rank list 2019 will be released on 20th June 2019.
The merit list will be prepared after receiving the application form from the candidates. On the basis of marks submitted by the candidates, the merit list will be prepared by the authority. A unique random number will be allotted to the candidates to participate in the counselling.
TNEA Counselling 2019
For the TNEA counselling 2019 candidates are called in the order of their merit. Candidates are allotted the seats as per their merit and communal category. The counselling has been started from 3rd July 2019.
In the counselling, candidates have to choose the college/branch in order of their preference. Candidates have to submit the counselling fee through cash or DD and produce all their original documents at the time of attending the counselling.
The all information related to counselling date, time and venue is notified by the university on their website. Candidates also have to download their call letter for participating in the counselling.
TNEA is a admission process which is organized every year by the Anna University. It is conducted for providing admission in UG engineering (B.Tech) courses offered by various colleges located in Tamil Nadu state. TNEA 2020 application form will be started from the first week of May 2020.
TNEA Admission 2019
TNEA admission 2019 process will be organized after the completion of the counselling. Candidates have to report the allotted institution on the prescribed date with the provisional admission letter.
To get final admission, candidates have to bring their original documents for verification at the time of admission. Candidates also have to pay the course fee at the time of getting final admission.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
TNEA Application Form 2019
- The TNEA application forms is available through online mode.
- The online application form has been started from 2nd May 2019.
- The application form filling process will be continued to till 31st May 2019.
- Candidates have to fill single application form to apply for various courses/colleges/universities.
- The filled-in application form along with enclosures are required to be presented at the time of certificate verification at TFCs.
Documents enclosed with the application form:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent community certificate
- HSC/12th class hall ticket
- Nativity certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-certificate (if applicable)
- First graduate certificate and first graduate joint declaration
- Srilankan Tamil refugee certificate
- Relevant documents showing proof of army personnel
- The candidates have to submit the Rs. 500/- for the general candidates and Rs. 250/- for reserved candidates for application form.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only.
The candidates those will fill the all eligibilities given below as on the last date of submission of application form are eligible to apply.
- Candidates those studied 12th from Tamil Nadu state are eligible to apply.
- Candidates those studied from outside of TN State can also apply by producing the Nativity Certificate only in Electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate.
- Other state candidate those completed their 12th form Tamilnadu state can also apply.
- Sons and daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre officers are also eligible to apply.
- Children of central government employees can also apply for the admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass the HSC/12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have obtained minimum of 50% marks (45% for OBC, 40% for MBC/DNC/SC/ST/SCA) in PCM.
Marine Engineering Branch:
- Qualifying Exam: A candidate should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination in physics, chemistry, mathematics and English as separate subject.
- Minimum Marks: Must pass the qualifying exam with an average of 60% in PCM. Minimum of 50% marks is required in English in 10th or 12th for all candidates.
- Age: Maximum age to apply is 25 years.
If you have any query regarding TNEA 2019, you may leave your query in the comment box given below.