TS ECET 2019: Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
TS ECET 2019 Application Form has been released from 6th March 2019. TS ECET 2019 (Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. Students willing to get admission in lateral entry into BE, B.Tech and B.Pharma courses can appear in this exam. Various colleges and universities of Telangana consider the TS ECET scores for providing admission into these courses. Through this article, students can check details for TS ECET 2019 exam including application, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
TS ECET 2019 Notifications – Application Released
TS ECET 2019 Application Form has been released from 6th March 2019. Check here for application form details.
TS ECET 2019 Exam Date has been released. The examination will be organized on 11th May 2019 in two shifts, i.e. Forenoon (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM) and Afternoon (3:00 PM to 6:00 PM). Check here for other dates.
TS ECET Exam Date 2019
Here we have provided the official dates of TS ECET 2019 examination:
|Availability of application form||6th March 2019|
|Application submission last date (without late fee)||8th April 2019|
|Application correction||11th – 18th April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.500/- late fee)||15th April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.1000/- late fee)||22nd April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.5000/- late fee)||29th April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.10,000/- late fee)||6th May 2019|
|Downloading of hall ticket||4th – 9th May 2019|
|Exam date||11th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2019|
|Counselling begins||June 2019|
TS ECET 2019 Application Form
- TS ECET application form 2019 can be accessible through online mode only.
- Fee payment is the first step towards apply for TS ECET exam.
- After the successful fee payment, students will receive their login ID and password.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of a photograph and signature.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form. It may be possible that the official authority will not provide the correction facility this year.
- Students must take printout of the filled in application form for further use.
- Application fee payment can be done through debit/credit card, net banking and UPI.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 800 (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST) as an application fee.
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria to apply for TS ECET exam:
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Students must belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates must have a Diploma degree in engineering/technology/pharmacy from any recognized university or college.
- Three year duration B.Sc graduates with mathematics subject are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have obtained at least 45% marks for general and 40% marks for SC/ST categories.
- Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
TS ECET Exam Pattern 2019
Here we have mentioned the detailed TS ECET 2019 exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted via online (computer based) mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be total three hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will have multiple choice questions.
- Total Marks: The maximum marks of TS ECET exam will be 200.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be provided for each correct response.
|For Diploma Holders|
|Engineering Subjects (Separate for each Branch)||100|
|For Pharmacy Courses|
|For B.Sc (Mathematics)|
TS ECET Syllabus 2019
Candidates ,must go through the TS ECET syllabus before starting preparation for the exam.
- The syllabus will vary as per the courses opted by students.
- For diploma holders, the syllabus will comprises of physics, mathematics, chemistry and the relevant field of the diploma.
- For B.Sc graduates with mathematics, the syllabus will have topics like mathematics, analytical ability and communicative English.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
TS ECET Hall Tickets 2019
The hall ticket will be provided through online mode. It will be available for download from 4th May 2019.
Candidates will be able to download the TS ECET 2019 hall ticket by entering registration number and hall ticket number. Candidates must check all the details printed in the admit card.
TS ECET 2019 Answer Key
The provisional answer key will be issued within a week after the completion of examination. TS ECET answer key 2019 can be checked through online mode.
Candidates can also submit their objections regarding answer key by sending an email to the mail ID specified by the university. Candidates must submit their objection before the due date.
TS ECET 2019 Results
TS ECET result 2019 will be announced in the fourth week of May 2019. The result can be checked through the website by entering the required details.
No requests for re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of scripts will be entertained. Separate merit lists will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test.
TS ECET Counselling 2019
The counselling will be organized through online mode. TS ECET 2019 counselling will be started from the month of June 2019.
Firstly candidates have to go through the document verification round. After that, students will be able to fill their preferences of colleges and courses.
On the basis of filled choices, category, rank and seats availability, seats will be allotted to candidates. After that, candidates have to report to the allotted college for further admission process.
If you have any other queries about TS ECET 2019, you may leave your queries in the comment box given below.