TS ECET 2023 Application (Till 13th May), Registration – Get Here
TS ECET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 13th May 2023 with late fee of Rs. 1000/-. TS ECET stands for Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam conducted every year. TS ECET will be conducted by Osmania University. The exam will be conducted for candidates who want to get admission in Diploma and lateral entry in various Undergraduate and other courses like B. Tech, B.Sc. (Mathematics) in various affiliated government or private college/ institutions of Telangana state. In this article we have provided details about TS ECET Application Form 2023 including fee, dates, eligibility, etc.
TS ECET 2023 Application Form – Till 13th May
TS ECET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 13th May 2023 with late fee of Rs. 1000/-. Click here to apply.
TS ECET 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about TS ECET 2023 Application Form with some key instructions given below:
- Application Form has been made available through online mode.
- The application form for TS ECET 2023 has been released from 2nd March 2023.
- Candidates have to complete registration process by entering their basic details i.e. name, email address, mobile number etc.
- Fill application form with educational, personal, contact etc. details.
- Candidates must fill correction details in the application form to avoid rejection.
- The authority also provide the correction facility to the candidates from 8th May 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form without late fee is till 8th May 2023 & till 13th May 2023 with late fee.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can make payments through debit/ credit card/ Net banking or AP/ TS online centre.
|For general category
|For SC/ ST and PH category
TS ECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for TS ECET 2023 given below:
- Nationality: The candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates should have domicile of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualification: Candidate must have Diploma degree in technology/ engineering/ pharmacy from the Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh State Board.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must secure at least 45% marks (40% marks for the ST/SC category) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in final year will also be eligible to apply for the TS ECET 2023 exam.
TS ECET 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for TS ECET 2023 given below:
|Dates 2023 (Announced)
|Start of online application form
|2nd March 2023
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)
With late fee of Rs. 500/-
With late fee of Rs. 1000/-
|8th May 2023
11th May 2023
13th May 2023
|8th to 13th May 2023
|20th May 2023
How to Apply for TS ECET 2023
Here are the instructions given for filling the online application form for TS ECET 2023.
- Visit the official website (link is available above).
- Candidate first select the Fee Payment tab and webpage of application fee will be displayed.
- For registration candidate have to fill the details in web page like candidate name, date of birth, mobile number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, etc.
- Candidate can pay the fee through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking or Master Card or Maestro type.
- The candidate can also check the status of payment by clicking on “Know Your Payment Status”.
- After fee payment candidate can start filling the application form by selecting “Fill Application”.
- Fill the details for application form such as Personal details, academic details, category, details of Common Entrance Test, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The size of scanned photograph must be less than 50 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The size of scanned signature must be less than 30 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- After entering all the details candidate have to read the declaration at the end and select the check box.
- Once the online application is submitted then two buttons pop up Modify and Confirm.
- If there is any mistake in application form candidate can correct it by clicking on Modify button or if details are correct candidate can click on Confirm.
- After completing all the steps candidate can take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comments below if you have any other query related to TS ECET 2023 Application Form.