TS LAWCET 2023: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
TS LAWCET 2023 is a state level test conducted for admission to 3 year/ 5 year LLB courses. TS LAWCET stands for Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The exam will be conducted in the month of May 2023. The examination will let candidates seek admission to so many governments as well as private universities in Telangana state. In this article, we provide you with all the information regarding the TS LAWCET 2023 entrance examination such as Exam dates, eligibility criteria, application process, admission, admit card, counselling process, etc.
TS LAWCET 2023 Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET)|
|Programs Offered||3-year and 5-year Law courses|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Law Entrance Exam|
TS LAWCET 2023 Exam Dates
Here we have provided the important dates related to the TS LAWCET 2023 entrance examination:
|Notification Release Date of TS LAWCET-2023||March 2023|
|Application Form Release Date||April 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application Form without late fee||1st week of June 2023|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs.500/-||Last week of June 2023|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||1st week of July 2023|
|Application Correction||July 2023|
|Admit card availability||July 2023|
|Date of the TS LAWCET 2023 Examination||3rd week of July 2023|
|Answerkey Release Date||Last week of July 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||Last week of July 2023|
|Final Answer Key||August 2023|
|Result declaration date||August 2023|
TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form
Candidates can find the information about TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form & Fee from below:
- The TS LAWCET Application form will be provided via online mode on the website.
- The application form will be released in March 2023.
- The candidate will have to apply using online mode only no offline mode will be available for anyone.
- Candidates need to upload required documents like a scanned signature, photographs in the mentioned format.
- After filling in all the details and uploading documents candidate needs to pay the fee for the application form by using online gateways.
- After completing the process candidates need to submit the application form.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
The application fee for the TS LAWCET 2023 will be submitted only in online & offline mode. There will be a different fee for the reserved category.
The fee can only be submitted by using online gateways such as debit card/ credit card and net banking. One can also pay the fee via modes such as Mee Seva Centres/ TS/ AP Online Centers/ e-Seva centers in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The application fee for TS LAWCET exam is given below:
( LL.B.3 /5 Years )
|OC & BCs||800|
|SC/ST & PH||500|
TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to match the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form TS LAWCET 2023. The detailed TS LAWCET eligibility criteria is given below:
- Nationality & Domicile: While applying for the TS LAWCET 2023 entrance exam ensure that you belong to Indian nationality and also ensure that you satisfy all the local as well as non-local status.
- Age Limit: There will be no specific age limit to apply to the course.
Qualification Criteria for LLB 3 year:
- Candidates are required to have completed graduation in a pattern such as 10+2+3 from some recognized universities.
- The candidate is required to have attained at least 45% marks. However, it is 40% for those belonging to the reserved category in aggregate.
Qualification criteria for LLB 5 Year:
- Students are required to have passed the Intermediate examination from some recognized university and Telangana Board of Intermediate or some other exam which must be equivalent to an intermediate level.
- Candidates are required to have passed the qualifying examination with at least 45% marks. However, the percentage is 40% for those belonging to SC and ST categories.
TS LAWCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Before preparing for the exam, candidates must check the TS LAWCET exam pattern given below:
- Mode: TS LAWCET 2023 will be conducted online mode.
- Medium: The examination will appear in two different languages such as Telugu and English.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Type of Question: The question paper will appear in Objective-type mode.
- No. of Question: In total, 120 questions will appear on the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct response. There will be no negative marking.
The section wise exam pattern of TS LAWCET exam is mentioned below:
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B||Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET 2023 Syllabus
TS LAWCET syllabus can be checked on the website of the exam conducting authority. The syllabus will vary for 3 years and 5 years law courses. The syllabus will evaluate the candidate’s ability & aptitude to pursue the study of law.
For 3 years LLB course, graduation level questions will be asked. For candidates applying for 5 years law courses, 12th level questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
TS LAWCET Preparation Tips
Following are the very effective tips for you to score well in the TS LAWCET 2023 entrance examination:
- Know the syllabus and the exam pattern of the exam.
- Make a proper timetable & follow it strictly.
- Solve previous year’s question paper and sample papers for practice.
- Take guidance from the experts or professionals to know the best books for the exam.
- East healthy and stay hydrated.
The expected exam centers for the TS LAWCET 2023 entrance exam is given below:
Telangana, Hyderabad South-East (Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area, L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Karmanghat, and surrounding areas), Hyderabad Central (surrounding areas Mallapur, and Secunderabad), Hyderabad East (Keesara surrounding areas and Ghatkesar), Hyderabad West (Gandipet, Rudraram, Moinabad Kukatpally, Patancheru, and surrounding areas), Hyderabad North (Gandimaisamma, Old Alwal Medchal, and surrounding areas), Karimnagar, Khammam, Kodad, Nalgonda, Mahabubnagar, Warangal, Nizamabad, Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, Tirupati, Vijayawada
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS LAWCET 2023 Hall Ticket
The TS LAWCET 2023 Admit card will be available through online mode. The candidates who register successfully by paying the application fee will get the admit card in July 2023.
After the release of admit card candidates will be able to download it by login into the website. Admit cards will not be sent to any candidates individually through post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to bring their TS LAWCET hall ticket at the examination center, as candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without a valid admit card
TS LAWCET 2023 Answer Key
The TS LAWCET Answer Key will be available through online mode after the completion of the examination. Candidates will be able to predict their marks with the help of the answer key. The answer key will be available in last week of July 2023.
It will contain all the answers asked in the question paper of the TS LAWCET 2023 examination. Candidates will also get the chance to challenge the answer key within the prescribed period in case they find any error in it.
TS LAWCET 2023 Result
The Result will be released by the exam conducting authority for every candidate who participated in the TS LAWCET 2023 exam. The candidate will be able to download the TS LAWCET Result 2023 in the month of August 2023.
Candidate will be able to check the result by entering some of the important details such as roll number, DOB etc. into the website. After entering all the required details the result for the TS LAWCET 2023 will appear on the screen.
Candidates need to keep their TS LAWCET score card safe till the completion of the admission procedure as it will be required at the time of admission. The candidate needs to take the printout of the result for future reference.
TS LAWCET 2023 Counselling
This is the last process for admission after clearing the TS LAWCET 2023 entrance examination. The counselling process will be commenced from August 2023. The candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process as per their rank in the exam.
The TS LAWCET 2023 counselling process will be conducted through online mode in various rounds. Candidates need to carry some of the important documents for the verification process.
The candidates will get the seats allotted based on options filled, rank, category, and availability of seats in colleges. Candidates will be required to report to the allotted college to complete the admission procedure after the seat allotment.
For any other queries about TS LAWCET 2023 exam, you can leave your queries in the comment box given below.