TS Polycet 2023: Application Form (Started), Exam Dates, Eligibility
TS Polycet 2023 Application Form has been started through online mode. Exam Dates has been announced. It will be held on 17th May 2023. Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test also known as TS POLYCET is a state level exam that is regulated every year by SBTET- State Board of Technical Education and Training. Candidates who want to go for diploma courses in engineering and non-engineering fields can appear for this examination. In the TS POLYCET entrance exam, candidates will get admission into various government and private polytechnic colleges of Telangana state. The candidates need to go through the eligibility requirements to apply online. Here we have provided details about TS Polycet 2023 exam including exam dates, application, eligibility, pattern etc.
TS POLYCET 2023 Notifications – Application Started
TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form has been started through online mode. Check here for application details.
TS POLYCET 2023 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held on 17th May 2023. Check here for exam date details.
TS POLYCET 2023 Highlights
|Name Of The Examination||TS Polycet 2023|
|Full-Form||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet)|
|Name Of The Organization||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad (SBTET)|
|Level of Examination||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
TS POLYCET 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can check here the official TS Polycet exam dates 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online Application begins||16th January 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||24th April 2023|
|Last date of form submission with late fee of Rs.100/-||25th April 2023|
|Admit Card availability||After completion of application steps|
|Exam Date||17th May 2023|
|Result declaration||After 12 days of exam|
|Counseling begins||June/ July 2023|
TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form
Here we have mentioned some important instructions regarding filling the application form:
- The candidates can only fill out the application form through online mode.
- TS Polycet 2023 application form is available from 16th January 2023.
- The application procedure includes various steps like exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
- For the registration process, candidates have to provide their email ID and contact details in the application form.
- Candidates must upload the necessary documents in a prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to take out a hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Candidates are able to pay the application fee online mode or in cash through Meeseva/ TS Online centers. The application fee will not be refunded. The application fee for TS Polycet is mentioned below:
|General category||Rs 500/-|
|SC /ST category||Rs 250/-|
TS POLYCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check TS Polycet Eligibility given below before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: The candidate should be of Indian origin with Indian nationality.
- Domicile: Those who belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have completed senior secondary school (SSC) exam commenced by the state board of Telangana or other equivalent exams.
- Other Boards: Those belonging to NIOS, APOSS, TOSS, CBSE, ICSE other exam recognised as equivalent to SSC by Telangana state must have passed all subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam and a minimum of 35% marks in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the examination.
- Those who are appearing /compartmentally passed in senior secondary class and waiting for the result are eligible for TS Polycet 2023.
TS POLYCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Here candidates can check the TS Polycet Exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination is conducted in offline mode.
- Duration: There will be 2 hours to complete the examination.
- Medium: The question will be asked in Hindi and English language.
- Type of Questions: The questions type will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: The total no. of questions will be 120.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking is not applicable in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
Check here the section wise exam pattern of TS Polycet 2023 exam:
|Section||Name of the Section Topics||Max. Marks|
TS Polycet 2023 Syllabus
Here we have provided some important topics of TS Polycet syllabus:
|Heat||Acids, Bases & Salts||Chemical Equations & Reactions|
|Metallurgy||The Structure of Atom||Refraction of Light at Plane Surface|
|Electricity||Carbon & its Compounds||Magnetic Effects of Electric Current|
|Chemical Bonding||Human Eye & Colorful World||Refraction of Light at Curved Surface|
|Reflection of Light||Classification of Elements|
|Statistics||Progressions||Sets and Real Numbers|
|Probability||Number System||Surface Areas & Volume|
|Trigonometry||Linear Equations||Mathematical Modeling|
|The state of matter||Nuclear chemistry||Chemical Kinetics|
|Surface Chemistry||Chemical and ionic equilibrium||Aromatic structure|
|Electrochemistry||Phase equilibrium and solutions||Chemistry in everyday life|
|Redox reactions||Chemical thermodynamics||Environmental chemistry and urea|
|Polymers||The basic concept of organic chemistry and stereochemistry||Malonic ester|
TS Polycet 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check here some beneficial TS Polycet preparation tips and tricks to prepare for the exam:
- To prepare for the TS Polycet 2023, the candidates first get their basic ready. It is very important for the candidates to know the syllabus and be familiar with it.
- By checking the exam pattern, the candidates will be able to understand the details regarding how the examination will be conducted.
- Candidates are advised to regularly practice using mock tests and sample papers to know the level of progress.
- Attempting mock tests and sample papers will allow the candidates to know their mistakes and they can work on them so that the same is committed during the real examination.
- Candidates should add regular revision intervals to their study schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
TS Polycet 2023 Admit Card
The admit card is generated after complete submission of the application form. The successfully registered candidates for the examination will be able to download their TS Polycet admit cards through provided online link.
TS Polycet admit card contains necessary details about the students and the examination. In case there is any discrepancy in the hall ticket students must contact the authority.
TS POLYCET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key will be issued after a few days from the completion of the examination in PDF format. It will be published in the month of May 2023. It will consist of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance examination.
The TS POLYCET answer key will be released along with the objection facility. If candidates have an objection in the answer key they can raise their objection within a given period of time.
TS POLYCET 2023 Result
The examination result will be declared through online mode in May/ June 2023. The TS Polycet Result will contain the marks & rank scored by the candidates in the entrance exam.
The scores attained in the exam will be used for assigning rank later and the same score will be used for the selection process. Candidates must take printout of the result for further admission process.
TS POLYCET 2023 Cut Off
Authority will release the cut-off marks for shortlisting the candidates for the counselling procedure. It will be released through online mode. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut-off marks to be eligible for admission.
TS POLYCET cut-off marks will be released after the declaration of result. Candidates will be able to access the complete cut-off marks from the website of the authority.
TS POLYCET 2023 Counselling
The TS Polycet counselling or allotment of seats will be conducted through online mode. Those who have been allotted the rank in the exam can participate in the counselling process. During counseling, the candidate is required to be prepared for document verification.
The counselling will be held in 3 rounds seats and candidates will be called for counselling based on their rank. Candidates must carry all the original documents for verification.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- SLC/ HSC Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- TS POLYCET 2023 Admit Card and Rank Card
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- 4th to 10th study certificates
- Income Certificate
- Physically Challenged (PH)/ Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/ SPORTS/ Minority Certificate
- Residence Certificate of a candidate for a period of 7 years preceding the qualifying examination, etc.
For any other queries about TS Polycet 2023 exam, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.