TS Polycet 2023: Counselling (9th June), Result (Out), Answer Key
TS Polycet 2023 Counselling notice is releasing on 9th June 2023. Result (Rank card) has been released on 26th May 2023. Answer key has been released on 19th May 2023. Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test also known as TS POLYCET is a state level exam that is regulated every year by SBTET- State Board of Technical Education and Training. Candidates who want to go for diploma courses in engineering and non-engineering fields can appear for this examination. In the TS POLYCET entrance exam, candidates will get admission into various government and private polytechnic colleges of Telangana state. The candidates need to go through the eligibility requirements to apply online. Here we have provided details about TS Polycet 2023 exam including exam dates, application, eligibility, pattern etc.
TS POLYCET 2023 Notifications – Counselling Notice On 9th June
TS Polycet 2023 Counselling notice is releasing on 9th June 2023. Check here for counselling details.
TS Polycet 2023 Result (Rank card) has been released on 26th May 2023. Check here for result details.
TS Polycet 2023 Answer key has been released on 19th May 2023. Check here for answer key details.
TS POLYCET 2023 Highlights
|Name Of The Examination||TS Polycet 2023|
|Full-Form||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet)|
|Name Of The Organization||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad (SBTET)|
|Level of Examination||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
TS POLYCET 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can check here the official TS Polycet exam dates 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online Application begins||16th January 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||24th April 2023|
|Last date of form submission with late fee of Rs.100/-||25th April 2023|
|Admit Card availability||After completion of application steps|
|Exam Date||17th May 2023|
|Answer key releases||19th May 2023|
|Result declaration||26th May 2023|
|Counseling begins||June/ July 2023|
TS POLYCET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key has been issued after a few days from the completion of the examination in PDF format. It has been published on 19th May 2023. It will consist of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance examination.
The TS POLYCET answer key has been released along with the objection facility. If candidates have an objection in the answer key they can raise their objection within a given period of time.
TS POLYCET 2023 Result
The examination result will be declared through online mode on 26th May 2023. The TS Polycet Result will contain the marks & rank scored by the candidates in the entrance exam.
The scores attained in the exam will be used for assigning rank later and the same score will be used for the selection process. Candidates must take printout of the result for further admission process.
TS POLYCET 2023 Cut Off
Authority will release the cut-off marks for shortlisting the candidates for the counselling procedure. It will be released through online mode. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut-off marks to be eligible for admission.
TS POLYCET cut-off marks will be released after the declaration of result. Candidates will be able to access the complete cut-off marks from the website of the authority.
TS POLYCET 2023 Counselling
The TS Polycet counselling or allotment of seats will be conducted through online mode. Those who have been allotted the rank in the exam can participate in the counselling process. During counseling, the candidate is required to be prepared for document verification.
The counselling will be held in 3 rounds seats and candidates will be called for counselling based on their rank. Candidates must carry all the original documents for verification.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- SLC/ HSC Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- TS POLYCET 2023 Admit Card and Rank Card
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- 4th to 10th study certificates
- Income Certificate
- Physically Challenged (PH)/ Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/ SPORTS/ Minority Certificate
- Residence Certificate of a candidate for a period of 7 years preceding the qualifying examination, etc.
TS Polycet 2023 Admit Card
The admit card is generated after complete submission of the application form. The successfully registered candidates for the examination will be able to download their TS Polycet admit cards through provided online link.
TS Polycet admit card contains necessary details about the students and the examination. In case there is any discrepancy in the hall ticket students must contact the authority.
TS POLYCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Here candidates can check the TS Polycet Exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination is conducted in offline mode.
- Duration: There will be 2 hours to complete the examination.
- Medium: The question will be asked in Hindi and English language.
- Type of Questions: The questions type will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: The total no. of questions will be 120.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking is not applicable in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
Check here the section wise exam pattern of TS Polycet 2023 exam:
|Section||Name of the Section Topics||Max. Marks|
TS Polycet 2023 Syllabus
Here we have provided some important topics of TS Polycet syllabus:
|Heat||Acids, Bases & Salts||Chemical Equations & Reactions|
|Metallurgy||The Structure of Atom||Refraction of Light at Plane Surface|
|Electricity||Carbon & its Compounds||Magnetic Effects of Electric Current|
|Chemical Bonding||Human Eye & Colorful World||Refraction of Light at Curved Surface|
|Reflection of Light||Classification of Elements|
|Statistics||Progressions||Sets and Real Numbers|
|Probability||Number System||Surface Areas & Volume|
|Trigonometry||Linear Equations||Mathematical Modeling|
|The state of matter||Nuclear chemistry||Chemical Kinetics|
|Surface Chemistry||Chemical and ionic equilibrium||Aromatic structure|
|Electrochemistry||Phase equilibrium and solutions||Chemistry in everyday life|
|Redox reactions||Chemical thermodynamics||Environmental chemistry and urea|
|Polymers||The basic concept of organic chemistry and stereochemistry||Malonic ester|
TS Polycet 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check here some beneficial TS Polycet preparation tips and tricks to prepare for the exam:
- To prepare for the TS Polycet 2023, the candidates first get their basic ready. It is very important for the candidates to know the syllabus and be familiar with it.
- By checking the exam pattern, the candidates will be able to understand the details regarding how the examination will be conducted.
- Candidates are advised to regularly practice using mock tests and sample papers to know the level of progress.
- Attempting mock tests and sample papers will allow the candidates to know their mistakes and they can work on them so that the same is committed during the real examination.
- Candidates should add regular revision intervals to their study schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form
Here we have mentioned some important instructions regarding filling the application form:
- The candidates can only fill out the application form through online mode.
- TS Polycet 2023 application form is available from 16th January 2023.
- The application procedure includes various steps like exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
- For the registration process, candidates have to provide their email ID and contact details in the application form.
- Candidates must upload the necessary documents in a prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to take out a hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Candidates are able to pay the application fee online mode or in cash through Meeseva/ TS Online centers. The application fee will not be refunded. The application fee for TS Polycet is mentioned below:
|General category||Rs 500/-|
|SC /ST category||Rs 250/-|
TS POLYCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check TS Polycet Eligibility given below before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: The candidate should be of Indian origin with Indian nationality.
- Domicile: Those who belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have completed senior secondary school (SSC) exam commenced by the state board of Telangana or other equivalent exams.
- Other Boards: Those belonging to NIOS, APOSS, TOSS, CBSE, ICSE other exam recognised as equivalent to SSC by Telangana state must have passed all subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam and a minimum of 35% marks in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the examination.
- Those who are appearing /compartmentally passed in senior secondary class and waiting for the result are eligible for TS Polycet 2023.
For any other queries about TS Polycet 2023 exam, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.
Please ask your queries, our team will response shortly.
TS polyester result date
TS polycet in 2023 result date
Any fixed date is not yet available. You must keep checking the website for latest updates.
It is expected to be out soon. Be with us for the latest updates.
On 17th may conducted
Yes, TS Polycet 2023 exam will be conducted on 17th May 2023.
How to down load hall ticket
Admit card will be available through online mode on the website.
I will success my goal
Sir, One application is enough for Engineering course, Agriculture courses and Veternsry courses. Pl reply.
Through TS Polycet 2023, admission will be offered to candidates in diploma courses in engineering & non-engineering fields.
We belongs to the state of Bihar.
My son has completed his matriculation from West Bengal.
He wants to appear for Polycet 23 to do polytechnic from Telangana.
Is he eligible to apply?
Applying candidates must satisfy local/ non-local residential criteria.
Are CBSE Xth passed students eligible for polycet??
Yes, you are eligible but you must also satisfy other eligibility norms.
How to select course
How to select course there is no option in application form for selecting a course
Course selection option will be available in the application form. You must fill the form carefully.
We are from Maharashtra, my kids studied in Maharashtra State board from 1st to 5th , i relocated to Bangalore , they then studied in ICSE Board in Bangalore from 6th to 8th then i got transferred to Hyderabad and they are now studying in Hyderabad for 9th and 10th in CBSE board, i would like to check if they are Eligible for Polytechnic colleges in Telegana and can appear for the Polycet exam.
Applying candidates must have domicile certificate.
When is the exam date
TS Polycet 2023 Exam date is yet to be released.
TS Polycet 2023 examination will be held on 17th May 2023.
I want polycet exam eligibility after polycet exam I want do diploma
Not released yet.