UKSEE 2020 Application (Started), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
UKSEE 2020 Registration Form has been started from 21st September 2020. UKSEE is a state level examination which is conducted once in a year. Through this exam, admission will be offered in various courses such as B.Tech (LE), M.Tech, B.Pharma, BHMCT, MCA etc. UKSEE 2020 entrance examination will be not conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Candidates can get admission based on JEE Main & 12th class scores. Various government & private institution of Uttarakhand state will give admission to the candidates based on UKSEE 2020 Scores. Here we are providing details regarding UKSEE Application Form 2020.
UKSEE 2020 Application Form – Started
UKSEE 2020 Counselling Registration has been started from 21st September 2020. Click here to register.
UKSEE 2021 application form will be released in the month of April 2021. Get more details about UKSEE 2021 application form here.
Candidates must check following details regarding UKSEE 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online mode.
- The Application form has been made available from 21st September 2020.
- Last date to submit the application form will be 28th September 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to fill all required personal & academic details in the application form.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted.
- All candidates must fill separate application form for different course (B.Pharma & BHMCT).
- Change request for test centre & category will not be entertained once application form will get submitted.
- Candidates must also check their eligibility before applying for UKSEE 2020.
- There is no need to send any print copy of application form to the university.
- Candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of their application for their own use.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee through online mode.
- Online facility includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Application fee for General and OBC category candidates will be Rs.1500.
- Reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs.750.
- Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
UKSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding UKSEE 2020 eligibility criteria:
For B.Tech (LE) Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify diploma or B.Sc. degree / Intermediate with Mathematics subject from any recognized university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score atleast 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
For BHMCT Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from recognized board or University.
- Mandatory Subject: English will be compulsory subject to apply for UKSEE.
- Percentage: Candidates must secure minimum 45% marks. 40% marks in case of reserved category candidates.
For B.Pharma Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or University.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have passed with Physics, Chemistry and any one subject among Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/ Biology.
- Percentage: Candidates must secure atleast 45% marks. (40% for reserved category)
For MBA Programme:
- Qualification: A three years Bachelor degree will be required.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in their qualifying exam. (45% for reserved category).
For MCA Programme:
- Qualification: A three year duration Bachelor degree will be required.
- Subject: Candidates must have passed 12th / Bachelors degree with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- Percentage: He/ She must have secured minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination (45% for reserved category).
UKSEE 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table to know about UKSEE 2020 Application dates:
|Online application form commences||21st September 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||28th September 2020|
|Choice filling||30th September to 3rd October 2020|
How to apply for UKSEE 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for UKSEE 2020:
- Go to official website. (link is provided above)
- Click on the link ‘Apply for UKSEE 2020’.
- Fill basic details as email ID, phone number for registration.
- Now candidates will receive registration ID in their credentials.
- Login with Registration ID, Password & Date of Birth (D.O.B).
- Enter your required personal & academic details.
- Re-check & verify all your given details.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Now upload scanned image of photograph & signature in JPEG format.
- Submit the application fee via online mode.
- Confirmation page will be displayed on computer screen.
- Take multiple printouts of your application form for future purpose.
Candidates must check all steps for how to apply for UKSEE 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding UKSEE application form 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to UKSEE 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.