UKSEE 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
UKSEE 2021 registration will begin from the last week of April 2021. Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is a state level entrance test. It is conducted one time every year. Through this exam admission will be offered in B.Pharma, M.Phrma, M.Tech, MCA and MBA courses. Admission will be offered by various private or government colleges for Uttarakhand state. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the UKSEE 2021 including important dates, application form, eligibility etc.
UKSEE 2021 Exam Date
Candidates can check UKSEE Exam dates from the given section:
|Starting of application form||Last week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of May 2021|
|Releasing of admit card||2nd week of May 2021|
|UKSEE 2021 exam date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Answer key||4th week of May 2021|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of June 2021|
|Starting of counselling||1st week of August 2021|
UKSEE 2021 Application Form
Here we have mentioned complete details regarding UKSEE 2021 application form:
- Application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from the last week of April 2021.
- Registration will be done in various steps i.e. filling of application form, fee submission, uploading of images etc.
- Upload documents in prescribed format. Photograph size should be in 35X45 mm size.
- Fill application form carefully, there no correction or modification will be done after submission of it.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the 2ndweek of May 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other procedure.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode using debit card, Credit card or net banking.
- Application form will not be refundable under any circumstances.
Here candidates can get application fee for all categories:
|For general and OBC candidates||Rs. 1500|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 750|
UKSEE 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must check UKSEE eligibility before applying for the examination:
- Nationality: Indian candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile certificate of Uttarakhand state.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible.
For B.Pharma Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates 10th and 12th standard or its equivalent with PCM or PCB stream.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 45% (40% marks for reserved category) marks in their qualifying examination.
For B.Tech (LE) Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed diploma in engineering or B.Sc.from any recognized institutes.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates will have to secure minimum of 45% (40% for reserved category) marks in their qualifying examination.
For MCA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have any bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% (45% marks for reserved category candidates) marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics subject in 12th.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have 3 year of bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain 50% (45% for reserved category) of marks in their qualifying degree.
UKSEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check UKSEE exam pattern from the following section:
- Exam Mode: Examination will be conducted through online and offline mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked.
- Time Duration: Two hours will be provided to solve the question paper.
- Language: Question paper will be in English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
Candidates can check UKSEE 2021 exam pattern in the given table:
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Paper 1||Physics and chemistry||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude test for general awareness (BHMCT)||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude test for MCA||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude test for Eng. diploma holders (LE)||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude test for pharmacy||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude test for B.Sc. graduate (LE)||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (LE) (as per CAT)||100|
|Paper 10||Aptitude test for MBA||100|
|Paper 11||Aptitude test for M.Phrma (as per GPAT)||100|
|Paper 12||Test for M.Tech, knowledge of basic mathematics and computer and common engineering subjects from B.Tech||100|
UKSEE 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check some important topics of the UKSEE syllabus from below:
Physics: Motion in one dimension, measurement, work, power and energy, linear momentum and collision, laws of motion, gravitation, mechanics of solids and fluids, wave, electrostatics, electrostatics, modern physics, current electricity magnetic effect and current.
Mathematics: Trigonometry, algebra, vector, calculus, dynamic, probability, statics, co- ordinate geometry.
Chemistry: Chemical bonding, atomic structure, redox reactions, acid based concepts, colloids, periodic table, thermochemistry, polymers, isomerism, solid state, petroleum, general organic chemistry.
Biology: Organic evolution, applied biology, origin of life, animal physiology, ecology, plant cell, genetics, protoplasm, fruits, nitrogen cycle etc.
Here we have mentioned some UKSEE preparation tips for the students:
- Make short notes and follow it daily.
- Go through the exam pattern and know your syllabus.
- Clear you basic concepts from the topics.
- Make short notes and revise it always.
- Choose best study materials and books.
- Solve previous year question paper and mock test.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
UKSEE 2021 Admit Card
UKSEE admit card will be released through online mode. Candidates can download their admit card from second week of May 2021. Bring your admit card on the day of examination.
Check all details carefully which will be mentioned on admit card. Candidates are advised to bring an ID proof at exam hall. In case of any discrepancy in details candidates can contact to the officials.
UKSEE 2021 Answer Key
UKSEE 2021 answer key will be released after few days of the examination. Authorities will release answer key through online mode. Candidates can get an estimate idea of their marks obtained in the examination.
Answer key will be released individual for all courses. Answer key will contain correct answer of the questions. Answer key will be available in PDF format.
UKSEE 2021 Result
UKSEE result will be published through online mode. Authorities will not send result through post or other offline mode. Candidates can check their result in second week of June 2021.
Candidates must check details i.e. name, marks etc. mentioned on admit card. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in examination.
UKSEE Cut Off
UKSEE 2021 cut off will be released after announcement of the result. Cut off will be released through online mode. Candidates who have secure minimum cut off marks will be able to attend counselling.
Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to obtained to get admission. Cut off will be different for all different courses.
UKSEE 2021 Counselling
UKSEE 2021 counselling will begin from the first week of August 2021. Counselling will be organized through online mode. Counselling process will be based on various steps i.e. seat allotment, document verification and etc.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per rank obtained by them. Candidates must have to submit their original document for verification process. If candidates will not be able to attend the counselling then seats will be cancelled to them.
Here we have mentioned documents which will be needed for verification:
- UKSEE 2021 admit card
- UKSEE 2021 result
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Passing mark sheets and certificates
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate
If you have any other query about the UKSEE 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.