VITEEE 2019: Result, Merit List, Cut-off, Counselling, Admission
VITEEE 2019 Counselling has been started from 9th May 2019. VITEEE 2019 university level entrance exam is conducted by the VIT University, Tamil Nadu. VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) is a gateway to get admission in the four years of various B.Tech programme. Through this examination, candidates can get admission in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University. VITEEE 2019 Result has been declared on 29th April 2019. In this article, candidates can check the complete information of about VITEEE 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Notification – Counselling Started
VITEEE 2019 Counselling has been started from 9th May 2019 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Admit Card has been released on 1st May 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Result has been declared on 29th April 2019. Check here for result details.
VITEEE 2019 Exam Dates have been announced. Check here for exam dates.
The candidates can check the VITEEE exam dates 2019 in this section.
|Opening of application form||28th October 2018|
|Last date of application form||21st March 2019|
|Application correction||Upto 28th February 2019|
|Starting of slot booking||27th March 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||Just after the slot booking|
|Date of exam||10th – 21st April 2019|
|Declaration of result||29th April 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||9th May 2019|
VITEEE Result 2019
VITEEE result 2019 is available on the university website. The candidates can view their results on 29th April 2019. The result can be checked through online mode.
A merit list is prepared based on the total marks secured in the exam for the candidates to participate in the counselling.
VITEEE Counselling 2019
The candidates are shortlisted for the counselling round on the basis of their entrance examination rank. On the day of counselling as per the order of merit and availability of seats, the candidates can select one of the campus in which they want to get admission.
The VITEEE counselling 2019 has been started from 9th May 2019 onwards. Candidates have to verify their documents to get final admission.
VITEEE Admission 2019
The admission in the university will be purely based on the VITEEE 2019 entrance exam. There will no direct admission without appearing in the exam. For admission in B.Arch, candidates can apply through NATA score.
It is mandatory that all the original relevant documents (such as Marks statement, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, etc.,) should be submitted to the Admissions Office at the time of admission.
VITEEE is a university level exam conducted once in a year across the country. VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) conducts VITEEE exam for B.Tech admissions of the candidates across various campuses. The institute offers 36 undergraduate (UG), 31 postgraduate (PG), 4 integrated & 3 research programmes.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
VITEEE Application Form 2019
- The VITEEE application form can be filled and submitted through online or offline mode.
- Offline OMR application form can be get through designated list of post offices throughout India or by producing the Demand Draft for Rs. 1200/- in favour of VIT University, in person, from the following places:
- VIT, Vellore Campus
- VIT, Chennai Campus
- VIT-Bhopal (MP)
- VIT-Amaravati (MP)
- The application form filling process has been started from 28th October 2018.
- Candidates can apply till 21st March 2019.
- Candidates must be ready with the scanned images of photograph and signature for uploading.
- The university also provide the application correction facility.
- The candidates those have filled their application form through online mode, they do not have to send the hard copy if it.
- OMR completed application form should be enclosed separately in the printed envelope provided and send to the Director UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632 014 by post.
- The online application fee will be Rs. 1150/- and OMR application form cost will be Rs. 1200/-.
- The online application fee can be paid through banking/Credit card/Debit card.
- NRI candidates and candidates choosing abroad test centres can apply through online for 50 USD.
Here we have mentioned the complete eligibility criteria to apply in VITEEE.
Nationality: The candidate should be resident/non-resident of India. Foreign Nationals can also apply separately through Foreign National application form.
Age Limit: Candidates those DOB falls on or after 1st July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2019. Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st July of the admission year.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass 10+2 examination conducted by the State Board, CBSE and ISCE, New Delhi.
- 10+2 or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- HSCE of the Cambridge University or IB Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- NIOS candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2019. They should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.
- The combined PCBE/PCME marks should be 50%.
VITEEE Slot Booking 2019
VITEEE slot booking 2019 has been started from 27th March 2019. A password is generated at the time of application form to book the exam slot. With this password candidates can book their slot.
If any candidate is unable to book the slot, then slot is booked automatically by the university based on the information given on the application form.
VITEEE Admit Card 2019
The candidates those book their exam slot on time can get their e-admit card. It can be downloaded to enter in the exam hall through online mode. VITEEE admit card 2019 is made available for downloading just after the booking of exam slot.
VITEEE Exam Pattern
The VITEEE exam pattern is given below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 30 minutes will be allotted for the exam.
- Type of Questions: All questions will be of multiple choice questions.
- Total Questions: 125 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Language of Exam: The language of the test will be English.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
The VITEEE 2019 Syllabus has been released officially. The VITEEE syllabus is comprised of 12th class syllabus which include the subjects such as:
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Atomic Structure
- p,d and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology and environment
- Matrices and their Applications
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
- Comprehension questions
- English Grammar and Pronunciation
If you have any other queries about VITEEE 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.