VITEEE 2020 Application Form (Extended) – Apply Online Here
VITEEE 2020 Application Form has been extended till 31st July 2020. The examination has been cancelled due to covid-19. VITEEE is organized for providing admission in B.Tech in VIT Vellore, VIT Bhopal, VIT Chennai, and VIT- AP campuses. It is a university level exam conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT). The institutes offers 36 Under Graduate (UG), 31 Post Graduate (PG), 4 integrated and 3 research programmes. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding VITEEE Application form 2020.
VITEEE 2020 Application Form
VITEEE 2021 application form will be released in the month of October 2020. Get all details about VITEEE 2021 application form here.
VITEEE 2020 Application Form has been extended till 31st July 2020. Click here to apply.
Click here to upload 10+2 marks/ JEE scores.
Candidates must go through following details regarding VITEEE 2020 application form:
- VITEEE 2020 application form is available through both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 27th September 2019.
- The OMR application form can be obtained from various post offices throughout India.
- Candidates have to apply through website for online application form.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to provide valid/ working email id & mobile number in the application form.
- Also upload & fix passport size photograph & signature between 10 KB to 200 KB in size.
- Foreign category candidates will have to apply directly through separate application form.
- The university also provide the opportunity to make correction in the application form.
- Before final submission of application form, candidates must provide all necessary details carefully.
- There will be no need to send hard copy of online application form through post.
- VITEEE 2020 application fee can be paid through both online as well as offline mode.
- Online payment will be or Rs.1150/-
- Offline payment will be of Rs.1250/-
- NRI candidates & candidates choosing abroad test centers can apply through online for 50 USD.
- The online mode of payment will be as credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Candidates will have to submit offline application form by handing over a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’ payable at following campus:
- VIT, Vellore campus
- VIT, Chennai campus
- VIT, Bhopal and
- VIT, AP
VITEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding VITEEE 2020 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: The applicant must be a Resident/ Non Resident Indian National/ PIO/ OCI holder.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify any one from – Intermediate, 2-year Pre University, class 10th for foreign candidates, General certificate Education (GCE) examination at advanced A level, NIOS boards candidates will be also eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in any one from qualifying examination will be also eligible.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and English (PCME/ PCBE). Candidates who have studied PCM will be eligible for all B.Tech Programmes.
- Candidates who have studied PCB will be eligible for B.Tech, Bio-Engineering, and B.Tech Biotechnology programmes.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 60% in PCM/ PCB in class 12th. 50% marks for SC/ ST candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir & North eastern state.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be born on or after 1st July 1998. They must have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st July of admission year.
VITEEE 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table to know regarding official VITEEE 2020 exam dates:
|Issue of application form||27th September 2019|
|Submission of application form||31st July 2020|
|VITEEE 2020 exam date||–|
How to Apply for VITEEE 2020
Candidates must follow below given step by step procedure to apply for VITEEE 2020:
For Online mode Application:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Register yourself be entering basic details like name, gender, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Verify all given details & submit it.
- After successful registration, verification mail will be sent to candidates email ID.
- Link will be provided for verification.
- Check your mail ID for link & password.
- Login again with new email id & password.
- Now fill up the application form.
- Provide all required personal & academic details.
- Verify & submit the application form.
- Upload documents, photograph & signature at prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take print out of application form for further use.
For Offline mode Application:
- By cash payment, purchase the application form at campuses or post office.
- Fill the application form.
- Paste passport size coloured photograph.
- Do signature at required place.
- Make payment through DD in favour of “VIT University” payable at VIT campus.
- Now send form with DD to given address:
Tamil Nadu, India.
Candidates must check these steps to know how to apply for VITEEE. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding VITEEE application form 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to VITEEE 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.