VITEEE 2022: Application Form (Started), Exam Dates, Syllabus, Pattern
VITEEE 2022 Application Form has been released from 2nd December 2021 through both online and offline mode. VIT Engineering Entrance Exam is a university entrance conducted by the VIT University. Through this exam, qualified candidates will get admission in the various offered disciplines of the B.Tech programs at the VIT university. Through this article, we have provided the complete information regarding the VITEEE Admission 2022.
VITEEE 2022 Notifications – Application Started
VITEEE 2022 Application Form has been started from 2nd December 2021. Check here for application details.
VITEEE 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official exam dates for the VITEEE 2022 Examination:
|Starting of application form||2nd December 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||Last week of April 2022|
|Application correction||1st week of May 2022|
|Slot booking starts from||2nd week of May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of June 2022|
|VITEEE 2022 exam date||3rd to last week of June 2022|
|Announcement of result||1st week of July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||2nd week of July 2022|
|Commencement of classes||August 2022|
VITEEE 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some important instruction regarding the VITEEE 2022 Application Form:
- The Application form has been released through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates are able to submit the application form from 2nd December 2021.
- Candidates must fill the application form with authentic details only as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- The Correction facility will also be provided to every registered candidates though the facility will be applicable for selected details only.
- The VITEEE correction facility will commence from the 1st week of May 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the last dates of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- The last date for submission of application form will be in the last week of April 2022.
- Offline application form will be made available in the designated post office.
Candidates can submit the application form fee through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates will have to pay Rs.1250/- as application fee for final submission.
VITEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for the VITEEE 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Candidates must be either citizen of India/ NRIs/ PIO or Foreign nationals to be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be born on or after 1st July 2000 to be eligible.
- Qualification: Applying candidates should have passed or appearing in the 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum of 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ Jammu and Kashmir and northern state) in the PCM/ PCB subjects in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology and English as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
VITEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the VITEEE 2022:
- Mode of Exam: VITEEE 2022 Examination will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Types of Questions: The Question paper will consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Total 2 hour and 30 minutes will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The examination will be held in English medium only.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer one mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There won’t be any negative marking in the exam.
VITEEE 2022 Syllabus
Following are the subject wise list of the topics for VITEEE Syllabus 2022:
Physics: Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power, Properties of Matter, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics and Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, p, d and f – Block Elements, Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Isomerism in Organic Compounds, Alcohols and Ethers, Carbonyl Compounds, Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives and . Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
Mathematics: Matrices and their Applications, Trigonometry and Complex Numbers, Analytical Geometry of two dimensions, . Vector Algebra, Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and its Applications, Differential Equations, Probability Distributions and Discrete Mathematics.
Biology: Taxonomy, Cell and Molecular Biology, Reproduction, Genetics and evolution, Human health and diseases, Biochemistry, Plant physiology, Human physiology, Biotechnology and its applications and Biodiversity, ecology and environment.
English-Aptitude: This section will be consist of comprehension of a short passage or line of poems, English grammar and pronunciation
Following are some preparation tips and tricks for the better preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve previous years papers and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Makes the notes and revise them accordingly.
- Make the proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
VITEEE 2022 Slot Booking
The slot booking process will commence after few days from the completion of registration process. The slot booking process will be regulated for every registered candidates through online mode. Candidates will be able to book their slot from 2nd week of May 2022.
Through the slot booking process, authority will provide the facility to book the exam date and time as per the candidate preferences. Candidates will be able to book their slot by login into their candidates dashboard.
VITEEE 2022 Admit Card
The VITEEE Admit Card will be released by the exam conducting authority for every registered candidates individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the last week of June 2022 by login into the website of university.
For the ease of candidates, we will also provide the direct link to access their admit card through our article. Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure as admit card could be required at the time of counselling.
VITEEE 2022 Result
Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidates individually after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates will be able to access their result from 1st week of July 2022 through online mode.
The VITEEE result will be accessible by login into the website of exam conducting authority only. The university will not send any result to any individual candidates through by post or any other offline mode.
VITEEE 2022 Cut Off
Cut off marks will be prepared by the exam conducting authority after few days from the completion of exam. The VITEEE Cut off 2022 will be the minimum marks candidates will have to secure in the entrance examination to be eligible for further admission procedure.
The cut off marks will be released through online mode. Candidates will be able to check the cut off marks from the website of authority.
VITEEE 2022 Counselling
Counselling will be conducted by the university through offline mode. Candidates will be called for the VITEEE counselling procedure on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
The admission in the offered programs will be provided on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list. The top rank holders in the merit list will get first preference for the admission.
Candidates will also have to bring following documents on the counselling procedure for document verification round:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets and certificate
- Migration certificate
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other query about VITEEE 2022 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.