XAT 2018: Result, Score Card, Cut Off & Admission Procedure
XAT 2018 Result/Score Card has been released now. XAT 2018 is also referred as Xavier Aptitude Test. It is the university level entrance exam, which is organized by the XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute) on the behalf of XAMI. XAT exam is conducted for the admission in more than 150 B-Schools of the country. The exam is the gateway for admission in management courses. For more than 60 years XLRI is organizing XAT exam at all India level basis. Candidates can get the complete details about XAT 2018 including result, score card, admission, etc.
XAT 2018 Notification –
XAT 2019 Exam Date has been announced. Registration has been started from 20th August 2018. Check here XAT 2019 details.
XAT 2018 Result has been declared on 11th February 2018. Check here to view result details.
XAT 2018 Score Card has been released on 11th February 2018.Check here for score card details.
XAT 2018 Answer Key & Candidate’s Response Sheet has been released now. Candidates can check their responses via login. Check here for responses and answer key details.
XAT 2018 Question Paper has been released now.Click here to view question paper.
As per the souces, XAT 2018 exam will be re-conducted for some exam centres due to technical glichtes.
XAT 2018 Admit Card has been released on 27th December 2017. Check here for admit card details.
XAT 2018 Mock Test is available for practice now. Check here for mock test and preparation tips.
XAT 2018 Registration can be done till 15th December 2017 (with late fee). Click here to view registration details.
Note: Candidates who have registered on or before November 30th can make the payment online and offline without late fee till December 15, 2017.
Kindly wait for 1-2 days in case of payment deducted from respective card/account, but not reflected against your registration in payment status page.
Candidates who have paid for XAT and wishes to apply to XLRI programmes can do so by sending a demand draft along with a request to the Admissions Office.
XAT Exam Dates
XAT 2018 exam dates are given below:
|Application date starts||16th August 2017|
|Application date ends||30th November 2017|
|Last date for registration (with late fee)||15th December 2017|
|Editing of completed application details||16th August – 15th December 2017|
|Online & offline fee payment||16th August – 15th December 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||18th December 2017|
|Downloading Admit Card||27th December 2017|
|Date of Exam|| 7th January 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:35 PM)|
|Candidate’s response sheet release||6th February 2018|
|Last date to check responses||8th February 2018|
|Result Declaration||11th February 2018|
|Score Card Release||11th February to 20th February 2018|
XAT Result 2018
- XAT 2018 Result has been declared on 11th February 2018.
- Candidates can access their result via online mode through the website.
- To check the result, candidates are needed to enter their roll number & other required details.
- After releasing the result, candidates can go for the further process of counselling.
- XAT score card has been released on 11th February to 20th February 2018.
Cut-off is maintained on the basis of total candidates appeared in the examination. It is the minimum score which is required to qualify the exam. On the basis of XATcut-off candidates can get admissions in various institutions. Here we have mentioned the expected XAT Cut-off:
|VA & LA||DM||QA & DI||Total|
XAT 2019 exam will be managed by the XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute) on the behalf of XAMI. XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a university level entrance exam. It is conducted for admission in more than 100 management institutions of India. Appearing in XAT is necessary step for getting admission in XLRI and XAT associated colleges.
XAT Admission 2018
- On the basis of the score of the candidates in the XAT entrance exam, candidates will be invited for XAT counselling procedure 2018.
- Counselling will be held through online process.
- During the admission procedure, candidates will have to go through the process of GD (group discussion) & PI (Personal Interviews) rounds.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for admission as per the marks obtained by them in the examination and GD/PI.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Click here to check more FAQs of XAT 2018.
XAT Registration 2018
XAT 2018 registration process is the primary step towards applying for XLRI and XAT associated institutions. The detailed application process is mentioned below.
- Candidates have to apply through the online mode for XAT 2018 exam.
- Candidates have to log in to the website and then have to register by creating their account. This provided you with XAT ID and password.
- Fill all the required details such as personal, contact, qualification, etc.
- Candidates can register for this exam till 15th December (with late fee).
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature.
- Make the fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- Candidates interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay Rs. 1650/- only.
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
- The late fee will be Rs. 2000/- (for XAT) and Rs. 500 (for XLRI programmes).
- The fee payment can be done through online mode like debit/credit card or net banking.
- For cash payment, candidates have to take a printout of XAT Pay-In-Slip visit the nearest IDBI bank and pay the application fee.
- For payment through DD, make a DD in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur from any bank.
Candidates are advised to check their XAT eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: All Indian candidates can appear for XAT 2018.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any stream from any recognized college or institution.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates completing their final examination by June 10, 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- Foreign Candidate: NRI & foreign candidates can also apply through GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu wherein candidates have the option to appear in the XAT 2018 examination).
XAT Exam Pattern
The XAT Exam Pattern 2018 details are mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Number of Papers: The XAT exam is divided into two sections i.e. is paper 1 and paper 2.
- Number of Questions: The paper 1 will consist of 72 questions and paper 2 will consist of 25 questions & one essay topic.
- Duration: It will be conducted from 10:00 AM to 1:35 PM.
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||21|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||24|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25|
How to Prepare for XAT
- First, you have to gather details about the complete syllabus prescribed for the exam.
- Make a timetable for preparation and don’t try new topics at the last time.
- Try to cover all topics of the syllabus.
- Use the best XAT books and study materials for your preparations.
- Attempt the previous year question papers and sample papers.
There is not any fixed syllabus for XAT exam. The XAT syllabus will comprise of various topics such as Decision Making & Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation and General Knowledge. In XAT exam, questions will be asked from the above-mentioned topics.
XAT Admit Card 2018
- Candidates can download their admit card via online mode.
- XAT Hall Ticket has been released on 27th December 2017.
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card at the examination hall.
- Admit card contains various details like personal details, time, exam date, exam centre, and important instructions regarding the exam.
XAT Answer Key 2018
The answer key has been released along with candidate’s responses. With the help of XAT answer key, students can predict how much marks they can score. Students can check the answer key & responses via online mode. The answer key contain the correct answers of the questions asked in the exam.
If you have any query regarding XAT 2018, you can leave your query in the comment box given below.