XAT 2022: Result (Declared), Score Card, Cut-off, Counselling, Admission
XAT 2022 Result has been declared on 17th January 2022. Answer Key & Response Sheet has been released. Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a university level entrance examination conducted by the XLRI, on behalf of XAMI. Through XAT Score, candidates can apply for admission in management programs of Xavier School of Management. Along with this candidate can also use the XAT score for admission in various other top ranked B-Schools across the country. Through this article we have provided the complete details on XAT 2022 Admission.
XAT 2022 Notifications:
XAT 2023 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held on 8th January 2023. Check here more details about XAT 2023.
XAT 2022 Result has been declared on 17th January 2022. Check here for result details.
XAT 2022 Answer Key & Response Sheet has been released through candidate’s login. Check here for answer key details.
XAT 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official XAT Exam dates:
|Starting of registration
|10th August 2021
|Last date of registration
|30th November 2021
|Last date of registration with late fee
|30th November 2021
|Releasing of admit card
|24th December 2021
|XAT 2022 exam date
|2nd January 2022
|Answer key release
|5th January 2022
|Declaration of result
|17th January 2022
XAT 2022 Result
Authority has released the XAT Result after few days from the completion of examination. The result has been released through online mode only. Candidates are able to download it by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
The result has been released on 17th January 2022. Candidates are advised to keep their result safe till the completion of admission process as result will be the required document for the admission procedure.
XAT 2022 Score Card
The score card has been released from 17th January to 31st March 2022. Authority has released the score card for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Candidates have to enter their login details to check their score card.
The score card contain the performance of candidates in the XAT 2022 examination. Along with the XAT Score Card 2022 candidates can apply for management programs of various institute across the country.
XAT 2022 Answer Key
Answer key has been released by the authority after few days from the completion of examination. Candidate are able to check their answer key from 5th January 2022 through online mode.
The answer key contain the correct answer of all the asked question in examination. Candidates have to use their XAT ID and Date of Birth to check their answer key.
XAT Cut Off
The Cut off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to obtained to be eligible for admission. XAT 2022 cut off marks will be released by every participating institute individually. Candidates will be advised to check the cut off marks of every participating institute before applying for it.
XAT 2022 Counselling
The Counselling will be the last step for the admission. Counselling process will be conducted by the various participating institute individually for admission in their management programs. The counselling process can be different for every participating institution so candidates will have to follow the counselling procedure of their applied institute.
The Counselling procedure of majority of institution will be followed by the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round. Candidates will have to qualify both of them to be eligible for admission in respective participating institution.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
XAT 2022 Registration
Here, we have provided all the information candidates needs to know regards the XAT 2022 Application form:
- Registration Process has been started through online mode only.
- Candidates are able to register themselves from 10th August 2021 to 10th December 2021.
- Candidates should fill the application form very carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility later in the application form.
- Name of the candidate or his /her Father’s name/ Mother’s name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof.
- The Registration Process contain the various steps, candidates should complete all the steps as per the instruction in application form.
- Candidates should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The fee can be submitted through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets payment gateways. Following will be the XAT 2022 Application Fee:
|XAT 2022 Registration Fee (Without Late fee)
Additional fee for every XLRI programs– Rs.300/- each
|XAT 2022 Registration Fee (With Late Fee Charges)
Additional fee for every XLRI programs– Rs.500/- each
|Indian candidates applying for GMP through GMAT
|NRI and Foreign for one or more programme through GMAT
XAT Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for admission could be different as per every participating institute, so candidates are advised to visit the website of their desired participating institute to check the eligibility for admission. However, following are some basic eligibility norms candidates will require to fulfil before applying for XAT 2022:
- Candidates should be the bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized university to be eligible for XAT exam.
- There won’t be any specific age limit for XAT 2022.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree in 2022 can also apply for the XAT 2022.
XAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been released by the exam conducting authority through online mode. Authority has released the admit card for every successfully registered candidate only. Registered candidates are able to download their admit card through the website of XAT 2022.
The admit card has been released on 24th December 2021. Candidates have to use their login details to generate their admit card.
Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe till the completion of examination as, admit card can be required at the time of counselling.
XAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Here, candidates can check complete XAT exam pattern:
- Mode of Examination: XAT Examination 2022 will be conducted through online mode only.
- Exam Duration: Candidates will get total 3 hours to complete their examination.
- Question Type: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking system: 1 Mark will be added in the total for each right answer and 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answers.
Following will be the complete XAT 2022 Question paper Pattern:
|No. of Questions
|No. of Questions
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
|Verbal And Logical Ability
XAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for XAT Examination will be consists of topics from the Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, General Knowledge, Decision Making, Essay Writing and Verbal and Logical Ability. Candidates must prepare for the exam from officially prescribed XAT syllabus.
XAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Here we have provided some effective XAT Preparation Tips 2022:
- Candidates should first go through the exam pattern and syllabus before preparing for the examination.
- Make the proper time schedule for study and follow it regularly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction.
- Go through the Mock test, as it will help you for better preparation of examination.
- Solve the previous year’s question papers and sample paper.
- Maintain the proper balance between study and other sports activities.
For other queries regarding XAT 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.