BITSAT 2022: Counselling (Started), Rank, Cut-off, Admission Procedure
BITSAT 2022 Counselling Result (Iteration VII) has been released through online mode. BITSAT or BITS AdmissionTest is a university level admission test conducted by the BITS Pilani every year. The admission process is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in the various fields of B.E., B. Pharm. and M.Sc. programs. Qualified candidates of the examination will get admission in offered programs at one of its Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses respectively. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the BITSAT 2022 Admission.
BITSAT 2022 Notifications – Counselling Result Announced
BITSAT 2022 Counselling Result (Iteration VII) has been released on 2nd November 2022 through online mode. Check here for counselling details.
BITSAT 2023 Exam Date will be released soon. The exam will be held in the month of July 2023.Check more details about BITSAT 2023 here.
BITSAT 2022 Score Card for second session has been released through online mode. Check here for result details.
BITSAT 2022 Exam Dates have been revised. The exam is conducting from 2nd to 9th July 2022 (for first session) and 3rd to 7th August 2022 (for second session). Check here for exam date details.
BITSAT 2022 Application Form for 2nd session has been released on 4th July 2022. Check here for application details.
BITSAT 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the official exam dates for BITSAT 2022 Examination:
|Commencement of Registration process||14th March 2022|
|Last date of submission||12th June 2022|
|Commencement of correction facility||8th – 12th June 2022|
|Allotment of Exam Centre||15th June 2022|
|Slot Boking Process||17th – 22nd June 2022|
|Admit Card||25th June 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam (Session 1)||2nd – 9th July 2022|
|Result declared||10th July 2022|
The application window to apply for BITSAT-2022 Session-II
|4th – 20th July 2022|
Test center allotment and announcement to candidates
|23rd July 2022|
Candidates to reserve Test date and slot
|26th – 30th July 2022|
Candidates to download the Hall tickets
|31st July 2022|
BITSAT Session II Exam
|3rd – 7th August 2022|
Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences
|15th July – 31st August 2022|
Editing of Preferences Application form
|1st – 5th September 2022|
|Admit list & wait list release||8th September 2022|
BITSAT 2022 Admission
The admission procedure for the BITSAT 2022 has been commenced from 1st September 2022 through online mode. The Admission procedure is conducted for all the qualified candidates of the examination only. Candidates are shortlisted for the admission on the basis of merit list prepared by the authority.
Authority has prepared the two separate merit list for qualified candidates on the basis of their performance in the BITSAT 2022 examination. One Merit list is for all courses expect B. Pharm and other are for the B. Pharm courses. The admission is offered to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
BITSAT 2022 Cut-Off
Cut off will be the minimum marks set by the authority for every exam participated candidate through online mode. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for further admission procedure.
Authority will release the separate cut off marks for every Programs and campuses through online mode. Following are the previous year cut off marks for the BITSAT examination:
|Programs||Cut for Pilani Campus||Cut for Goa Campus||Cut for HyderabadCampus|
|B.E. Electrical & Electronics||333||306||300|
|B.E. Computer Science||372||347||336|
|B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation||323||293||290|
|B.E. Electronics & Communication||320||314|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||261||246||240|
BITSAT 2022 Result
The result of candidates is available through online mode after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates are able to download their result by login into the website of authority.
Authority has released the BITSAT 2022 Result for every exam participate candidates individually through the website. The direct link of accessing the result is made available in our articles after the declaration of result. Candidates are advised to keep their result safe till the admission process.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
BITSAT Exam Pattern
Following are the complete exam pattern for the BITSAT 2022 examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be the Computer Based Online test.
- No. of questions: Question paper will be consist of total 130 questions.
- Question Type: Their will be the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the examination.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English language only.
- Parts: The question paper will divided into 4 parts.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 3 marks and 1 marks will be deducted on every wrong response. No marks are awarded for questions not attempted.
The section wise question paper pattern will be as follows:
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
BITSAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the BISAT 2022 examination is consist of various topics from the NCRT syllabus of 11th and 12th academic years. The BITSAT syllabus is comprising of various topics of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning subjects.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the website of exam conducting authority.
BITSAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper balanced schedule and follow it strictly.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Make a short note and revise them.
- Solve the previous year’s question paper and sample papers.
BITSAT 2022 Slot Booking
The slot booking process is regulated by the exam conducting authority after few days from the registration process. The slot booking process remain available from 17th to 22nd June 2022 for first session through online mode. For second session, it is conducted from 26th to 30th July 2022.
BITSAT slot booking process allow the candidates to select their preference of Date and Time within the given periods. The link of slot booking is made available in our article after the commencement of slot booking process.
BITSAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit card has been released by the exam conducting authority for every registered candidate through online mode. Candidates are able to download their admit card from 25th June 2022 for first session and 31st July 2022 for second session.
The BITSAT Admit card 2022 is the important document to be carried out on the day of examination, as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without their valid admit card.
BITSAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some important instructions regarding the BITSAT Application form 2022:
- The Application form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 4th July 2022 for second session.
- The Application Form has been released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully through authority will also provide the correction facility.
- Correction facility has been started from 8th June 2022.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their marksheet, any alteration in details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before 20th July 2022, as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Candidates should take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Form fee can be submitted though online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways for the transaction of application fee.
- The application is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- If such a candidate chooses then to apply to appear a second time (Session 2), then he/she will have to pay an additional sum of Rs. 2000 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 1500 (for a female candidate).
The Application Fee for the BITSAT 2022 Application Form is as follows:
|For Male candidate||Rs. 3400/-|
|For Female candidate||Rs. 2900/-|
|For applicants opting Dubai||Rs. 7000/- for one exam and Rs. 9000/- for two exams|
|For candidates opting twice exam (male candidates)||Rs 5400/-|
|For candidates opting twice exam (female candidates)||Rs. 4400/-|
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria’s candidates must satisfy to be eligible for the BITSAT 2022 examination:
For BITSAT 2022 Exam:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th examination in 10+2 pattern in 2021 or appearing in the 2022 from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the qualifying examination and PCB for B.Pharm programme. However, PCM candidates can also apply for pharmacy programs.
- Subjects for Other: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic (PCM) in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 75% marks and 60% Marks individually in the PCB/PCM subject in the qualifying examination.
Candidates who have passed 12th Examination in 2021 or appearing in 2022 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2022 test.
For Direct Admission:
- Qualification: Candidates must have scored a top rank in the State or Central board examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can apply for the direct admission.
If you have any other queries regarding BITSAT 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below in the comment box.