BITSAT 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
BITSAT 2022 Application Form will be released from the 4th week of February 2022 through online mode. BITSAT or BITS AdmissionTest is a university level admission test conducted by the BITS Pilani every year. The admission process will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in the various fields of B.E., B. Pharm. and M.Sc. programs. Qualified candidates of the examination will get admission in offered programs at one of its Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses respectively. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the BITSAT 2022 Admission.
BITSAT 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the tentative exam dates for BITSAT 2022 Examination:
|Commencement of Registration process||4th week of February 2022|
|Last date of submission||Last week of May 2022|
|Commencement of correction facility||Last week of May 2022|
|Allotment of Exam Centre||1st week of June 2022|
|Slot Boking Process||1st to 2nd week of June 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd week of June 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam||Last week of June 2022|
|Admission process||Last week of June 2022|
|Admit list & wait list release||Last week of July 2022|
BITSAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some important instructions regarding the BITSAT Application form 2022:
- The Application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the 4th week of February 2022.
- The Application Form will be released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully through authority will also provide the correction facility.
- Correction facility will be started from the last week of May 2022.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their marksheet, any alteration in details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last week of May 2022, as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Candidates should take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Form fee can be submitted though online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways for the transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for the BITSAT 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|For Male candidate||Rs. 3400/-|
|For Female candidate||Rs. 2900/-|
|For applicants opting Dubai||Rs. 7000/-|
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria’s candidates must satisfy to be eligible for the BITSAT 2022 examination:
For BITSAT 2022 Exam:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th examination in 10+2 pattern in 2021 or appearing in the 2022 from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) in the qualifying examination to be eligible for the B. Pharm. However, PCM candidates can also apply for pharmacy programs.
- Subjects for Other: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic (PCM) in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 75% marks and 60% Marks individually in the PCB/PCM subject in the qualifying examination.
For Direct Admission:
- Qualification: Candidates must have scored a top rank in the State or Central board examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can apply for the direct admission.
BITSAT Exam Pattern
Following are the complete exam pattern for the BITSAT 2022 examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be the Computer Based Online test.
- No. of questions: Question paper will be consist of total 150 questions.
- Question Type: Their will be the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the examination.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English language only.
- Parts: The question paper will divided into 4 parts.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 3 marks and 1 marks will be deducted on every wrong response.
The section wise question paper pattern will be as follows:
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
BITSAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the BISAT 2022 examination will be consist of various topics from the NCRT syllabus of 11th and 12th academic years. The BITSAT syllabus will be comprising of various topics of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning subjects.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the website of exam conducting authority.
BITSAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper balanced schedule and follow it strictly.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Make a short note and revise them.
- Solve the previous year’s question paper and sample papers.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
BITSAT 2022 Slot Booking
The slot booking process will be regulated by the exam conducting authority after few days from the registration process. The slot booking process will remain available from 1st to 2nd week of June 2022 through online mode.
BITSAT slot booking process will allow the candidates to select their preference of Date and Time within the given periods. The link of slot booking will be made available in our article after the commencement of slot booking process.
BITSAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit card will be released by the exam conducting authority for every registered candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of June 2022.
The BITSAT Admit card 2022 will be the important document to be carried out on the day of examination, as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without their valid admit card.
BITSAT 2022 Result
The result of candidates will be made available through online mode after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates will be able to download their result by login into the website of authority.
Authority will release the BITSAT 2022 Result for every exam participate candidates individually through the website. The direct link of accessing the result will be made available in our articles after the declaration of result. Candidates are advised to keep their result safe till the admission process.
BITSAT 2022 Cut-Off
Cut off will be the minimum marks set by the authority for every exam participated candidate through online mode. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for further admission procedure.
Authority will release the separate cut off marks for every Programs and campuses through online mode. Following are the previous year cut off marks for the BITSAT examination:
|Programs||Cut for Pilani Campus||Cut for Goa Campus||Cut for HyderabadCampus|
|B.E. Electrical & Electronics||333||306||300|
|B.E. Computer Science||372||347||336|
|B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation||323||293||290|
|B.E. Electronics & Communication||320||314|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||261||246||240|
BITSAT 2022 Admission
The admission procedure for the BITSAT 2022 will get commenced from the last week of June 2022 through online mode. The Admission procedure will be conducted for all the qualified candidates of the examination only. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of merit list prepared by the authority.
Authority will prepare the two separate merit list for qualified candidates on the basis of their performance in the BITSAT 2022 examination. One Merit list will be for all courses expect B. Pharm and other will be for the B. Pharm courses. The admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
If you have any other queries regarding BITSAT 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below in the comment box.