B.Tech Admission in Andhra Pradesh 2017
Andhra Pradesh is the southwestern state of India. It was formed on 1st October 1953. Hyderabad is the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. On 2nd June 2014, the new state was formed after bifurcating the northwestern portion of the state known as Telangana. There are various engineering colleges which offers best quality of education in different specializations. The average literacy rate of Andhra Pradesh is 67.41%, as per census 2011. Here, we are providing the complete information about B.Tech Admission in Andhra Pradesh 2017.
The top engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh provide admission into engineering courses through state level & national level entrance exam. Some of the reputed universities manage its own admission test for admission into B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) & B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) courses such as BITSAT, etc.
Candidates can apply for the AP EAMCET to get admission into engineering & architecture programmes. The application form of AP EAMCET will be issued from the first week of February 2017 through online mode. Candidates can also apply for JEE Main for admission into engineering & architecture courses. To pursue M.Tech course in Andhra Pradesh, students can also apply for AP PGECET & GATE examinations.
Latest Application Forms Available
- Apply online for B.Tech from Uttaranchal University, Dehradun. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Manipal University, Karnataka. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from SRM University, Chennai. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Bennett University, Noida. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Alliance University, Bangalore. Apply Now
Top Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh houses various reputed colleges which offer education in the field of engineering & architecture. The most famous colleges are National Institute of Technology, International Institute of Information Technology, Indian Institute of Technology, Birla Institute of Technology and Science and many more.
B.Tech Admission 2017
To get admission into B.Tech programme, students have to meet the given eligibility criteria to apply for any entrance exam.
- Students have to complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Students have to score at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
Students will be selected to get admission into engineering programmes on the basis of ranks secured in the entrance exam. After passing the entrance test, students have to apply for the counselling procedure. At the time of counselling process, students have to register themselves by paying the counselling fee. Students have to choose their desired course and colleges as per their preference. The seat will be allotted to the students on the basis of rank & availability of seats. The seat allotment result will be declared after the completion of the counselling procedure. Students have to take the print copy of the seat allotment letter and report in the allotted college in a given time frame.
Here, we have listed the documents which needed at the time of counselling:
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Admit Card (Entrance Exam).
- Score Card (Entrance Exam).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Passport Size Photograph.
If you have any doubt regarding B.Tech Admission in Andhra Pradesh 2017, you can drop your comments here.