B.Tech Admission in Kerala 2020 – Check Dates & Selection Procedure

B.Tech Admission in Kerala 2020B.Tech Admission in Kerala 2020 will be started from the month of June 2020.  Kerala is located in the India’s tropical Malabar Coast. The capital of Kerala is Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala is an educational hub, which is comprised of various engineering and architecture colleges. As per the latest census report, the literacy rate of Kerala is 93.91%. Here, we are providing the complete information related to the B.Tech admission in Kerala 2020.

Get latest news & updates about B.Tech admission in Kerala 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Admission Procedure

The candidates can get admission in the engineering colleges of Kerala on the basis of state level, national level and some university level exams. To get admission, candidates must pass the entrance exam. Candidates those qualify the entrance exam are called for the counselling session.

Applications Closing Soon:

Entrance Exams

Candidates can get admission on the basis of any one of the entrance exams. The various entrance exams through which candidates can get admission in B.Tech (4-year) are the JEE Main 2020 (national level), KEAM 2020 (state level) and CUSAT 2020 and AEEE (university level). Candidates have to fill the application form of the respective entrance exam and appear in the exam on the prescribed schedule. Most of the private and government colleges accept the JEE Main score card.

Top Engineering Colleges in Kerala

There are various engineering and architecture colleges those offer the admissions in their campuses. Here, we have mentioned some of the top engineering colleges such as Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, National Institute of Technology, Calicut, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam, etc.

B.Tech Admission 2020

Candidates must fulfill the eligibilities given below in order to be eligible for the entrance exam:

• Candidates should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
  • The qualifying exam should pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
  • Candidates should hold the Kerala domicile.
  • Candidates should have the 50% marks in aggregate in their qualifying exam.
  • Appearing candidates those results will be awaited are also eligible to apply.

Selection Procedure

Candidates will be selected for admission in engineering courses on the basis of their rank obtained in the written test. The concerned authority will invite the candidates as per the order of the candidate’s ranks. Candidates have to register themselves on the respective website for participating in the counselling.

On the day of counselling, candidates have to verify their original documents, fill the preferences of colleges & stream, payment of counselling fee, etc. After these procedures, the seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their ranks and availability of seats. Candidates have to report the allotted college along with provisional admission letter to get final admission.

Documents Required

Candidates are advised to carry the documents given below to attend the counselling.

• 10th and 12th class marksheet
  • 10th and 12th class passing certificates
  • Entrance exam rank card and admit card
  • Domicile certificate
  • Character certificates
  • Category certificate
  • Passport size photograph

If you have any other queries about B.Tech Admission in Kerala 2020, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.

1. Aswin Raj says:

If not attempted the entrance exam can I enter to that engineering colleges

2. Shannu says:

If I not attempted the entrance exam can I enter to that engineering colleges

3. Prasad says:

Hello! I’m from Telangana. And I completed my 10+diploma there only. Now I want to do my Btech in kerala. But I have no clarity about how to apply for Btech colleges in kerala since I’m not from kerala. Can you please guide me how to apply?

4. Seril says:

Hello,I am from Kerala but I completed my 10,+2 in Goa. Can I apply in Kerala engineering college? I need an help and guidance and procedures to do it.

5. Giri says:

Hello! I’m from Telangana. And I completed my 10+2 there only. Now I want to do my Btech in kerala. But I have no clarity about how to apply for Btech colleges in kerala since I’m not from kerala. Can you please guide me how to apply?

6. Arsha says:

I am a student from maharashtra .what are my possibilities of getting admission in kerala govt. College

7. Jovana Mariam Binu says:

I am a +2 Science student,my subject was Physics Chemistry,Biology and IP(Informatics Practice) and I like to study Btech in computer science…..Is it possible to join Btech computer science directly with out KEAM

8. Megha says:

I got 30123 rank in keam 2019 can I get computer science engineering in government college and my pcm percentage is 84

9. Anandu says:

Which is the last date for b tech admission?

10. Agasi Benhar says:

I got disqualified in keam 2019 entrance exam
    Can I eligible to apply in management quota.

11. Arpan thomas says:

Is Kerala domicile is mandatory for admission. Can students from outside state apply. If so whats the process

12. Abhijith says:

I am Completed my 3 year Diploma With out appearing the leet Examination shall i get btech Second year admission

13. Anunandh says:

I’ve got admission in thrissur engineering college for architecture….. but i dknt know when will the classes starts or when to go there… when asked the staffs of the college they said it will be put on the college webisite and university website… pls help me find it…

14. Sangeet sivan says:

I have got 12000 rank in entrance 2018 # in which website I should opt for my college?

15. Jenifar says:

I am qualified in keam and I submit marks to engineering rank list and I will not submit mark list for pharmacy rank list.then how can I apply for Bpharm

16. Muhammed faseen says:

I didn’t wrote any of the entrance exam except jee main paper 2 .Is there any problem with that to get admission for engineering..??

17. Jyothi says:

Can you please confirm a candidate qualified for the following is eligible to get admission in Kerala govt and private engineering colleges.

10+2 63.2 %
    Jee main qualified
    Keam not qualified

• Sreeram H says:

No, KEAM qualification is mandatory for Govt. or management seats. You can opt for NRI or CIWGC seats if your parents are abroad or you have a sponsor (can’t apply for CIWGC in this case)

18. ASOKAKUMAR.G says:

when this year admission starting in kerala engineering colleges

19. fathima says:

is it b.tec allotment is related to mg university ? what is the next step after knowing entrance score?

20. athendra hari menon says:

kidly advs the date which start for online application to get admission for B.Tch at various colleges in kerala.

21. Ricardo says:

Can i know the name of theEntrance exams to join in top engineering colleges in kerala?

22. Harish Nair says:

My son is 12 from CBSE board from Rajasthan. What are procedure to get admissions in kerala engineering colleges

Every college have their own criteria to admitting the students. You have to check the website of college in which you are seeking for admission.