B.Tech Admission in Telangana 2017
Telangana is one of the southern state of India. Hyderabad is the capital city of Telangana. As per 2011 census, the literacy rate of Telangana is 66.50%. There are various higher educational Institutions which offer education in various specializations of engineering courses. Students from various states come here to pursue engineering education. In this article, we are providing the complete procedure for B.Tech Admission in Telangana 2017.
Candidates can apply for the state level exam & national level exam to get admission into the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) & Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) in Telangana. Few universities in Telangana conduct their own admission test for providing admissions in the engineering courses such as BITSAT, etc. Some of the Institution provides direct admission facility in engineering programme.
The state level entrance exam through which candidates will get admission into B.Tech & B.Arch course, i.e. TS EAMCET. The application form will be provided from the last week of February 2017. Candidates can also apply for the national level entrance exam, i.e. JEE Main. Students who want to pursue PG courses in the field of engineering & architecture, they can apply for GATE & TS PGECET.
Latest Application Forms Available
- Apply online for B.Tech from Uttaranchal University, Dehradun. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Manipal University, Karnataka. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from SRM University, Chennai. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Bennett University, Noida. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Alliance University, Bangalore. Apply Now
Top Engineering Colleges in Telangana
Telangana is the home of several engineering & architecture colleges which offer good quality of education. Some of the reputed & most famous colleges of Telangana are Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Indian Institute of Technology, National Institute of Technology, International Institute of Information Technology, etc.
B.Tech Admission 2017
Every candidate who seeks admission into B.Tech programme, first they have to fulfill the mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates have to pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
After passing the entrance exam, candidates have to apply for the counselling process. The counselling procedure will be organized by the exam conducting authority. At the time of counselling process, candidate’s documents will be verified. Candidates have to fill the counselling form & select their desired courses & colleges in the form. After a few days of completion of the counselling process, seat allotment message will be received by the candidates in their registered email ID & mobile number. Candidates have to report in the allotted college to complete their admission procedure.
Candidates have to bring the given documents at the time of counselling:
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheet.
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Admit Card (Entrance Exam).
- Score Card (Entrance Exam).
- Passport Size Photograph.
Any candidate has a query about B.Tech Admission in Telangana 2017, they can leave their query below.