CET Delhi 2018 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here
Delhi CET 2018 Application Correction has been started from 20th April 2018. Delhi Common Entrance Test is also known by the name of Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam. It is a state level entrance exam to offer admission in the various engineering and non-engineering full time diploma courses. Students can also get admission into second year of diploma engineering (Lateral Entry) in the numbers of institutions in Delhi. It is organized by the Department of Training and Technical education, Delhi. In this article students can check the CET Application Form 2018 all relevant details.
CET Delhi 2018 Application Form –Correction Started
Delhi CET 2018 Application Correction has been started from 20th April 2018. Check here for application correction details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Delhi CET 2018 Application Form can be done till 19th April 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
After reading the complete information brochure students can fill the application form online.
- CET Delhi application form has to be filled through online mode from the website.
- Online application registration has been started from 20th March 2018.
- Students can fill the CET Delhi online application form 2018 till 19th April 2018.
- Fill the required details carefully in the application form and upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- The authority has provided the correction facility in the application form. It has been started from 20th April 2018.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form for further procedure.
Application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/internet banking (online mode). Students can also pay the fee from Challan to any Corporation bank branch. The application fee is Rs. 400/- + Rs. 15/- (Bank Charges) + Rs. 3/- (GST), i.e. Rs. 418. The application fee is non-refundable.
Check below the given eligibility criteria to appear in the Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam for engineering courses:
- It is mandatory to have the Aadhaar card or PAN card number.
- Qualification: Students should pass the 10/10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory to score the 35% marks in aggregate.
- Subjects: Students must pass individually in each subject, i.e. Science, Mathematics, and English.
- Appearing Candidates: Those are in final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
Delhi CET Application Dates 2018
Here students can check the official schedule:
|Availability of application form||20th March 2018|
|Closing of submission application form||19th April 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Application correction||20th – 23rd April 2018|
|Exam Date||26th & 27th May 2018|
Candidates will get the Delhi CET 2019 Application Form through online mode only. The application will be available in the month of March 2019. CET Delhi exam is regulated by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. It is conducted for admission to the various diploma courses in Delhi.
How to Apply
Check given below steps to apply in Delhi CET exam 2018:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Select one of the test of your choice.
- Fill the registration form.
- Fill the relevant details in the application form such as name of candidate, father’s & Mother’s name, DOB, Gender, Category, Religion, Nationality, etc.
- Select the ‘Appeared’ or ‘Passed’ according to your qualifying exam and the test of your choice.
- Enter the email address and mobile number where you can be contacted in the future.
- You can edit your application form data and click on the submit button after editing the data.
- After submission of application form you have to upload the images of a photograph, signature and thumb impression in JPG format.
- Click on the upload button and you will be appeared with your application number.
- Pay the examination fee by selecting one of the modes available, i.e. online or offline.
- After 24 hours you can check your application fee status.
- Take a printout of the completely filled-in application form.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any queries regarding CET Delhi 2018 Application Form, you may leave your comments in the comment box.