CG PET 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board or CV Vyapam will conduct the entrance exam of CG PET 2020. This is a state level engineering entrance exam through which various candidates are offered admission into dairy technology, agricultural engineering and other engineering branches. Admission into these programmes is offered to the qualifying candidates in various government and private colleges and institutions located in the Chhattisgarh state. Through this article, candidates will get to know the complete details related to CG PET 2020.
CG PET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can below check complete details of the application form of CG PET 2020:
- The online application form of CG PET 2020 will be released in the fourth week of March 2020.
- The complete application procedure will consist of – selection of exam, registration, uploading of images, filling the application form, application verification and payment of application fee. Complete application process can be done in online mode only.
- Last date to pay the application fee and submit the application form is till third week of April 2020.
- Before submitting the application form, candidates must verify that all the details filled in the application are correct. No correction facility will be provided by the Board to correct mistakes in the application.
- In case of mistakes in the details of application, candidates can submit a new application form with correct details and payment of fee again.
Applicants of various categories can pay the below mentioned application fee by online mode (debit/credit card/net banking) or through SBI Bank challan method.
|For General candidates||Rs. 200|
|For OBC candidates||Rs.150|
|For ST/SC/PH candidates||Rs.100|
CG PET 2020 Important Dates
The official dates of CG PET 2020 are not released yet. Below we have provided various tentative dates of CG PET 2020:
|Release of Online application form||4th week of March 2020|
|Last of filling the application and making application fee payment||3rd week of April 2020|
|Release of Admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|CG PET 2020 Exam||2nd week of May 2020|
|Release of Answer key||4th week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of June 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||2nd week of June 2020|
CG PET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Go through the complete eligibility criteria given below before applying for CG PET 2020:
- Nationality: Applying candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: He/she must be resident of Chhattisgarh and should hold domicile of the state.
Course Wise Eligibility
For Agricultural Engineering
Candidate must have passed his/her 10+2 level exams or its equivalent with 45% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC/PH) with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and one other vocational subject from Chhattisgarh Board or its equivalent Board or University. He/she must be above 16 years of age at the time of admission.
For Dairy Technology
Applying candidate must have passed his/her 12th level exams or its equivalent with 50% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC/PH) with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Englishsubjectsfrom Chhattisgarh Board or its equivalent Board or University.He/she must be above 17 years of age at the time of admission.
Candidate must have passed his/her intermediate level exams or its equivalent with 45% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC/PH) with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and any one other vocational subject from Chhattisgarh Board or its equivalent Board or University.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final year can also apply.
CG PET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the below given exam pattern before preparing for CG PET 2020:
- Exam Date and Shifts: CG PET 2020 entrance exam will be held in the second week of May 2020 in two shifts – morning and afternoon.
- Number and Type of Questions: Total of 150 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Language Medium: Question paper will be available in both English and Hindi Language.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 150 marks.
- Time Duration: Candidates have to complete the exam within the duration of 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For every right answer, +1 mark will be awarded. Negative marking is not applicable.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
CG PET 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus of CG PET 2020 will be prescribed by the CPEB Board as per the syllabus of Class 12th. Various topics included in the syllabus will be from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
Complete syllabus for agricultural engineering, dairy technology and other branches of engineering can be checked by the students from the website.
CG PET 2020 Preparation Tips
To enhance the exam preparation of CG PET 2020 and get qualified in the test, candidates can follow the below given preparation tips:
- Prepare a study routine and follow it regularly.
- Go through the exam and marking pattern and syllabus prescribed on the website.
- Prepare short notes. Note down all the important formulas, concepts and points at one place.
- Revise all the important points noted down at one place.
- Solve past year’s question paper and sample papers.
- Study for the entrance examination from the study sources mostly recommended by experts and qualified students.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
CG PET 2020 Admit Card
CG PET 2020 Admit Card will be made available for download in the first week of May 2020. Only those candidates whose application form has been successfully submitted along with the fee will be able to download the admit card. It is a mandatory document hence must be carried by the students on the exam day.
The details in the admit card will include – Candidate’s name, parents name, registration id, exam date, exam time, exam center, photograph, signature and exam instructions. On the exam day, it is mandatory to have one photo id proof for identity verification with the admit card. Under no circumstances, the candidate will be allowed to take the exam without showing their id proof and admit card.
CG PET 2020 Result
The Board will declare the result of CG PET 2020 in the first week of June 2020. Through the login window of the website, candidates will be able to check their results and download their scorecard. Candidates have to enter their roll number to check the result and download the scorecard.
Along with the declaration of results the Board will release the answer key on the website. A merit list will also be published on the website according to the ranks allotted to the candidates. The selected candidates will be called for the counselling process.
CG PET 2020 Counselling
After the candidates are selected in the merit list, the counselling process of CG PET 2020 will be organized. The complete counselling process will consist of online registration, filling up of choices, preference and priority, document verification and seat allotment.
The counselling process will start from the second week of June 2020. Candidates have to reach the allotted institution for the document verification process. All the important documents and certificates must be carried by the students. As per the choices filled, availability of seats and merit order seats will be allotted to the candidates.
If you have any query related to CG PET 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.