CLAT 2021 Application Form (Till 15th June), Registration- Apply Here
CLAT 2021 Application Form has been extended till 15th June 2021. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level law admission test. It is conducted every year by the Consortium of National Law University (NLU’s). Through this examination, admission will be offered into UG and PG law programmes. Students qualifying this exam get admission in various government and private law colleges. Candidates can read this complete article to know all the details about CLAT application form 2021 including application details, fee, eligibility etc.
CLAT 2021 Application Form – Till 15th June
CLAT 2021 Application Form has been extended till 15th June 2021. Click here to apply.
Note: Candidates can get fastest updates regarding CLAT 2021 Application via SMS/E-mail. Click here to subscribe us.
Candidates must check details about CLAT 2021 application form from the given below section:
- CLAT 2021 Application has been released through online mode. Any offline facility is not provided to apply for CLAT 2021.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 1st January 2021.
- Fill all asked details including name, address, personal details and other education details.
- Candidates must provide their valid email ID and mobile number at the time of registration to get the login details.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. photograph, signature etc. in the prescribed format. Documents size should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- According to the specifications, the passport size photograph should be between 20 KB to 50 KB. The size of the signature should be between 10 KB to 20 KB.
- Fill details carefully, after submission of form any changes will not be accepted.
- Last date to submit application form is till 15th June 2021.
- Candidates should fill all 22 NLUs preferences as per their choice at the time of filling the application form.
- The CLAT Application correction facility will be also provided for limited time period to make necessary changes in the application details.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form to CLAT office.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
Documents Required to upload in the CLAT 2021 Application Form:
- Signature of the candidate
- Front facing passport size photograph with plain background
- Category certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority (if BPL category)
- Relevant documents issued by competent authority (in case of PWD)
- CLAT Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Online payment can be done using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Here we have provided fee for all category candidates:
|For general/ PWD/ NRIs/ PIOs/ OCI candidates||Rs. 4000|
|For SC/ ST and BPL category candidates||Rs. 3500|
Check here– How to Fill CLAT Application Form
CLAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In this section candidates can check CLAT eligibility criteria before applying for the examination:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRIs/ OCIs/ PIOs candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit criteria prescribed.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from the recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed with 45% marks. 40% marks in case of candidate belongs to reserve (SC/ ST) category.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in 12th class will also be eligible to apply. Such candidates have to produce an evidence of their passing exam at the time of admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have an LL.B. degree or its equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit criteria to apply for the exam.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed minimum 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying exam. SC/ ST candidates will have pass to with 45% aggregate marks.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year can also apply.
CLAT 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check official CLAT application dates in the given table:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Application starts from||1st January 2021|
|Last date to submission||15th June 2021|
|CLAT 2021 exam date||23rd July 2021|
How to Apply for CLAT 2021
Here candidates can check procedure for filling of CLAT 2021 application form:
- Go the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘new registration’ link.
- Register yourself by providing basic details i.e. name, mobile number mail ID etc.
- Notification regarding login credentials will be send to your registered mobile number or mail.
- Now login using your login credentials i.e. mobile number and password.
- Select the course for which you are applying i.e. UG or PG.
- Fill all asked details carefully such as education, personal and other details.
- Fill details carefully because after submission of the application form application form will not be edited.
- Upload documents i.e. photograph, signature and other required certificates.
- All certificate or documents will be uploaded in the PDF format only.
- Now click on ‘next’ button.
- After that fill your category and NLUs preferences.
- Click on the ‘make payment’ and submit application form.
- Check all details and verify it.
- Now click on /submit’ button.
- Take printout of the completely filled in application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
In the above article, we have provided all details about CLAT 2021 application form. You can also check application fee, eligibility criteria and other details. We have mentioned mode of application, starting and ending dates and much more in the article. Candidates can check step by steps procedure for filling of application form.
If you have any other query about CLAT 2021 Application Form then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.